z

Young Writers Society

The Red Vine

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:37 am
View Likes
Ellyphant says...

I smiled. "Good, because starting today, I have kidnapped you and I'm never letting you go," I said turning to him and looking at him. I pryed his hands from my waist and layed down facing him fowards. "Now, I feel safe," I said yawning. Before I knew it I was breathing slowly and dreaming of Knights and Dragons. :D

~The Next Morning~

I woke up and stretched. I looked to my side expecting to see Rory, but he wasn't there. I heard the shower running. I got up and put my hand on the knob and knocked softly. The shower turned off and a few minutes later, Rory opened the door wide and embraced me picking me up off of the ground.

"Good morning, beautiful! How did you sleep?" he asked. I giggled and hugged him back once I was set on my feeet again.

"Well. I Have to get a shower...and this shirt's hard to get off...I was wondering if you could help me," I said innocently. He smirked and I raised my arms. He took it off with ease and kissed me. It was nice, until mom started coming down the stairs. Since we didn't know what to do, Rory stuffed me in the bathroom, him following.

"Oh dear, I guess they already headed off for the day," my mom said. We heard her head back upstairs.
You're more than wonderful
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

-Love of My Life, Brian McKnight.

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:46 am
TNCowgirl says...

Rory smiled down at Jar. "Guess your not going to get that shower." He smiled kissing her lips.

"Why not?" She demanded.

"You start the shower and they'll know we're in here together cause neither of us were out there when she came down." He replied with a smile. She hit his bare chest.

"Go get dressed, you could say you were outside letting the dogs out." She replied. "And get dressed, that towel could fall to easy." She smiled and kissed him. He kissed her back pulling her body close to his.

"I'm not sure I want to take the dogs out." He teased.

"GO!" She laughed pushing him out of the bathroom. He pulled his clothes on and let the dogs out. Once they were done they came back in and he walked up the stairs yawning.

"Your still here!" Ettabell said looking at him.

"You can see today." He replied with a smile.

"Off and on." She smiled. "How did you know?"

"Your eyes, they're more alert. You were looking right at me instead of through me too." He replied with a smile.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

18 Reviews

Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:54 am
View Likes
Ellyphant says...

I took my shower. I hummed an imaginary song as I washed my hair. I was about to step-out when I was thrown to the wall and the shower curtain was wrapped around my face. I tried to breathe, but when I did all I breathed in was plastic. I tried to scream, but it didn't really work. So I thought real hard, maybe my daddy or someone would hear me. I thought as long as I could, but it wasn't very long until I black out.
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

110 Reviews

Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:58 am
View Likes
TNCowgirl says...

Rory suddenly got an aweful feeling. He turned and ran down the stairs knocking on the bathroom door.

"Julene?" He called. She didn't reply so he opened it up to see her laying in the tub iwth the curtian around her face. He ran over pulling it off quickly and laying her on the floor. Her heart was still beating even if she wasn't breathing. He quickly started CPR as her dad and mom ran in.

"What happened?" Sean demanded.

"I don't know, she had that wrapped around her face." He said pointing at the curtain as she started coughing.

"Julene? Honey can you hear me?" Ettabell called sitting next to them. "If you can, please open your eye dear."
Want a Readers crit???

18 Reviews

Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:12 am
View Likes
Ellyphant says...

I heard my mom's voice as I regained conciousness. I opened my eyes only to see Rory's face. He looked scared. I sat up and embraced him crying. Even though I was naked and It felt strange I just wanted to feel his arms wrap around me. I heard daddy's dark, pissed off voice.

"Who did this to you?" he asked. I shrugged.
"I don't know," I whimpered.
"Honey, I need to know who did this," he said touching my back.
"I don't know," I whimpered again.
"Julene!" he yelled. I turned to face him as I felt a towel draped around my front.
"I don't fucking know!" I screamed at him. He stared at me dumbfounded. I stood up. "When you want to know what happend and talk to me without yelling, I'll be in my room. So if you don't mind I would like you two to get out," I said pointing to my mom and dad. They sat there for a few minutes. "Get...out," I said darkly. They stood up and headed up the stairs. I turned to Rory.
"What happend?" he asked.
"I turned off the water and pulled the shower curtain to step out and I was thrown against the wall and I started to be suffocated by the curtain. Next thing I know I'm opening my eyes to your face and I'm in front of everyone nude," I said going over to my closet and looking at all my clothes.
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

110 Reviews

Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:17 am
View Likes
TNCowgirl says...

Rory sighed and looked around. He sat on the bed as she pulled clothes on and walked over climbing into his lap and leaning against his chest.

"We should see if your dad smelled anything while he was down ehre." He said stroking her hair.

"I just want to stay still for a few minutes." She whispered.

"I'm not letting you out of my site now." He said softly. "I don't want anything to happen to you."
Want a Readers crit???

18 Reviews

Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:23 am
View Likes
Ellyphant says...

"That makes everything so much better," she said looking up and kissing under his chin and then on his chin and his bottom lip. When she kissed his bottom lip, she tugged on it a tad.
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

110 Reviews

Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:29 am
View Likes
TNCowgirl says...

Rory smiled as she tugged on his lip then he kissed her back pulling on her's. "I'm glad, cause I' might get a little annoying after a while. But I'm serious." He said as he kissed her.

"Good, I am too." She replied wtih a sigh.
Want a Readers crit???

18 Reviews

Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:36 am
View Likes
Ellyphant says...

I waited as a moment of silence passed over. This question was killing me. I had to ask it.

"Hey, Rory?" I asked.
"Yes, dearest?" he replied.
"When do you actually want to have sex?" I asked taking a deep breath. It seemed like it was a lifetime before he answered. My heart was thumping so loud in my ears that I could barely hear what his answer was.
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

110 Reviews

Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:40 am
View Likes
TNCowgirl says...

"I want to be with you. Whether we have sex or not doesn't affect that. I love you one way or the other. And I don't want to when I know your not ready." He said stroking her hair. "I love you, and I want it to be special."

*UGH*
Want a Readers crit???

18 Reviews

Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:51 am
View Likes
Ellyphant says...

"Oh," I said.
"What?"
"Nothing, I was just...just thinking." I replied.
"About what?" he asked.
"Us. Sex. Us. And love."
"Oh..."
"Yupp...so how would you want to lose your virignity?" I asked. "Any certain special or romantic way?"
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

110 Reviews

Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:54 am
View Likes
TNCowgirl says...

Rory laughed and kissed her head. "Long as it's to you I'm happy." He said holding her close. "You have any special requests either love?"

*oy vey, I gotta wall up I need to break*
Want a Readers crit???

18 Reviews

Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:07 am
View Likes
Ellyphant says...

"Actually, I'm glad you asked. You need to surprise me. And roses, lots of roses. Maybe one or two candles, and you have to be romantic," I said touching his nose with my finger. He grinned.

"Can I buy you some edible undergarnments?" he asked kind of laughing. I smacked him playfully.

"Be serious." He nodded.
"When it comes to that time then I will be very serious," he said stressing the word 'very'. I smiled and kissed him. Or was it he kissed me? I'm not entirely sure. :D
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

110 Reviews

Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:14 am
View Likes
TNCowgirl says...

Rory smiled and sighed. "We better go let your parents know your ok." He said gently lifting her up. She frowned but followed him up the stairs where Sean was pacing back and forth while Ettabell just sat on the couch.

"How are you feeling, honey?" Ettabell asked.

"Fine." Jar replied moving close to Rory who wrapped his arm around her shoulders.

"Did you smell anyone when you were down there?" Rory asked Sean who shook his head no.

"Not a single solitary scent." He growled. "Thats what makes me so mad. I can't figure out who did this."
Want a Readers crit???

18 Reviews

Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:55 pm
Ellyphant says...

"Well, then let him slide until he comes back next time," my mom said.
"Why are we assuming the little shit that did this is a 'he'?" I questioned. That made daddy stop pacing.
"Stop cussing. And she could be right. It might be a new demon with a new power," he said. I shrugged.
"I don't know. It could be Deadlove trying to warn us? For all we know, he could still be alive. Or he could be in my brain, hence the hallucinations, and I might of done that to myself," I said. Rory looked at me strangely.
"Julene? You are very smart. And I'd hate to say, that's probably very possible," he said. I grinned big.
"Or," my mom started up. She pulled dad aside and whispered in his ear.

*Ettabell*
"It could be the bad Julene trying to escape and kill the good Julene," she whispered. Sean nodded.
"That's very much possible also," he said.

*Back to Jar*

"So, it's decided. We have three reasons," I said smiling.
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

“I am not worried, Harry," said Dumbledore, his voice a little stronger despite the freezing water. "I am with you.”
— Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince