z

Young Writers Society

Lakeview High

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:53 am
TNCowgirl says...

"Where's Brittney and Chesler?" Jayke asked when Brook and Tay came back without them.

"They'll be here in a few minutes." Brook replied plopping on the couch.

"Brook, what did you do?" He asked.

"Nothing." A few minutes later Brittney and Chesler walked in sweaty and mad.

"What happened?" Jayke demanded.

"SHE dropped us off on hte side of the road." Brittney screached. He looked over at Brook and frowned.

"Brook?"
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:21 am
Chupatoasta says...

Brooklyn shrugged indifferently, turning her eyes up to the ceiling. "Hey, the pregnant woman practically insisted that I let her out of the car, so I did. Pregnant women need exercise too." Brooklyn smirked over at Brittney and tossed the tests at her. She fumbled them, face red in anger. "Now, go take your tests like a good girl." Taylor smirked over at Brooklyn, giving her a silent high five.

"Brook, I thought you said you'd be there for Brittney," Jayke said, rather accusingly. Was he angry?

"I did." Brooklyn smiled, trying to hold back from saying that Brittney was lying and really wasn't pregnant. She had even admitted it. Brooklyn had half the mind to take out her phone and play the recording of Brittney admitting it to Jayke, but decided that Brittney should be the one to tell him.

*all i got*
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:26 am
TNCowgirl says...

****So he'll figure out she ain't prego soon?****

"Do I really have to take another test, I mean really, it's nasty." Brittney whined.

"These things can be false. Some say your pregnate when your really not." Taylor replied.

"Bet you know." Brittney muttered. She slipped into the bathroom and Jayke glared at Taylor and Brook, he might be mad at Brittney, but they didn't need to treat her so horribly.

**Oy**
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:56 am
Chupatoasta says...

**If you want. I was thinking about it going on for a little bit longer... you know. Unless, of course, you don't want it too. If you don't then I can just have Brooklyn show him the recording. Oh my gosh I just thought of something! Before though, know that it is not Trent's! :D**

Brooklyn wiggled under Jayke's glare, her eyes locked on the bathroom door as she waited for Cheslar and Brittney to come back out, her blue eyes shifting back over to Jayke who not only looked angry, but also depressed and worried.

~

Brittney shoved the two pregnancy tests at Cheslar angrily before turning her back. "Hurry up!" She barked angrily. Cheslar glowered at Brittney's back before disappearing farther into the bathroom, away from the sink and door, where Brittney was standing.

Five minutes later Cheslar walked back out, toilet paper wrapped around the two tests. She glared and Brittney, shoving them back at her before stomping out of the bathroom angrily.

"See," Brittney smiled brightly, exposing the pink plus to Jayke when she walked back out, showing it to Brooklyn as well, whose glare intensified. Brittney plopped down next to Jayke and pressing her body as close to his as humanly possible. "Aren't you angry now that I've been proven pregnant and Brook made me walk? It took forever to get back." She pouted, her cow eyes looking up at Jayke pleadingly.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:05 am
TNCowgirl says...

****I was thinking the same. :D ****

Jayke barely heard her. She was pregenate. He took a deep breath and ran a hand through his hair.

"I-I gotta go real fast. Don't kill each other." He walked out the door and started running. It helped clear his head. Soon he noticed Trent running next to him.

*~*~*~*~*

"Your pregnate?" Taylor said surprised looking at Chesler. Chesler's cheeks flared. "W-w-whose is it?"

"It's not Trent's, don't worry." Chesler replied. "But you can't tell anyone, please, my dad will kill me. I have to go in for the test in two weeks, I don't know what I'm going to do."

*oy*
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:26 am
Chupatoasta says...

*I'm going to use a few... erm... 'bad' words in this... haha! This is rated right? I can't remember! Oh, Jayke can get mad at Brooklyn all he wants after this by the way. She won't care by now. :D*

Brooklyn looked at Cheslar quickly, eyes wide. "You're not getting rid of it, are you?" She asked desperately. That was one of the things she was against and hated. It was murder, and that was that. Even if the little thing hadn't taken its breath of fresh air, or opened its eyes, it was still murder. Cheslar was tearing up and Taylor did her best to console her.

"I-I don't want to. I mean, it is my baby, b-b-but my dad... he'd... he'd," she sniffed, throwing her head into her hands and sobbing. Brooklyn looked over at Brittney, who was picking her nails.

"You bitch," the words that came out of Brooklyn's lips surprised even Taylor.

"Excuse me?" Brittney asked rather shrilly.

"I said, you are a bitch! You're using your friend's pregnancy for your own personal gain. You're a sick, twisted person!" Brooklyn shouted, on her feet, Brittney doing the same.

"What do you care? You're just Jayke's friend and Cheslar is going to get an abortion any way. I told her too." Without thinking Brooklyn brought her hand back, slapping Brittney across the face. Brittney fell to the ground dramatically, eyes wide.

"What kind of person are you?! Making choices for your friend to get an abortion! The whole tricking Jayke thing went far enough, and this is just over the line. You have no right! You're a fucking murderer! If you make her get an abortion you're a murderer!" Brittney was on her feet now, in Brooklyn's face, which she slapped angrily, her nails grazing across Brooklyn's cheek, leaving three bleeding scrapes.

"No right?! You're the one with no right! Talking to a person as high on the social ladder as I am! Besides, the sooner that brat's out of Cheslar's soon-to-be huge stomach is out the better!" Brooklyn growled lowly, lunging at Brittney and knocking her to the ground, both girls rolling across the ground in a flurry of screams and hair, mostly from Brittney's side.

~~

"Dude you alright?" Trent asked, clapping a huffing Jayke on the shoulder. Jayke nodded once, clutching his jaw. Trent sighed, jogging next to him around the block.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:34 am
TNCowgirl says...

When they got back to the house Jayke growled when he saw Brook and Brittney fighting. HE grabbed Brook by her arm and picked her up pinning her arms to her side.

"What the hell are you doing?" He hissed as Brittney stood up.

"She's a no good, dirty scum bagging, bitch!" Brook hissed trying to free herself.

"Brooklyn!" He growled. "Go home." He let her go putting himself between Brittney and Brook.

*Oy*
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:50 am
Chupatoasta says...

Brooklyn glared up at Jayke before pivoting on her heel and stomping towards the door. She kicked the frame of it angrily. "Don't come crying to me when you find out the real Brittney." Brooklyn spat before slamming the door behind her. She kicking it angrily, letting out a scream. "I love this fucking town!" She screamed before practically running back to her room. She collapsed on her bed, screaming into the pillow. Elvis jumped on the bed next to her, sticking his furry nose in her face as he whimpered. Brooklyn let out a choked laugh, rolling over onto her shoulder so she was facing the dog. "He's going to get hurt Elv, I can feel it in my bones." Elvis barked once, as if agreeing. Brooklyn sniffed, getting off the bed and changing into a pair of sweat pants and a tank top, despite the cold. She grabbed her iPod, Elvis' leash, and a tennis ball, hooking the leash onto Elvis' collar before jogging out the door and towards the park.

~

Cheslar gaped as Brooklyn stormed out of the house and Brittney flung herself at Jayke, sobbing. "Oh Jaykey, it was terrible! She just attacked me! I was sitting here minding my own business and the next thing I knew she was slapping me in the face and calling me a whore and a bitch." Jayke looked up at Taylor and Cheslar, as if asking if it was true.

"I think you know the answer to that Jay," Taylor growled lowly, her thick, eyelinered eyes looking even scarier when she glared.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:56 am
TNCowgirl says...

Jayke took a deep breath, Taylor's glare told him Brittney was lying. "What else can go wrong today?" He growled before sitting on the couch. BRittney curled up next to him. He didn't like it, but what was he supposed to do. He wanted to chase after Brooklyn, but that would be wrong sense he got someone knocked up.

*~*~*~*~*

Trent looked at Chesler who hadn't said anything. Her face was red from crying. He looked at Taylor and then Chesler, what'd happened.

*UGH*
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:29 am
Chupatoasta says...

Brooklyn threw the tennis ball against the wall for the seven hundredth time, her arm sore by now. Elvis was a little ways away, heaving for breath. He'd been running around, trying to catch the tennis ball, but after getting pegged in the snout while trying to catch it right off the wall about five times, he'd given up. Brooklyn caught the tennis ball, bringing her arm back and chucking the ball as hard as she could. It went over the wall and Brooklyn gasped when someone let out a loud groan. She ran around the side of the wall, seeing a guy around her age doubled over in pain his hand covering his groin. Elvis was already next to the young man, barking loudly. Brooklyn shushed Elvis and hurried over to the guy's side.

"Oh my gosh, I had no idea you were over here. Are you okay? I am so sorry!" She squeaked, the guy laughing hoarsely and shaking his head while he slowly recovered. When he stood up Brooklyn was appalled. He had to be at least four inches taller than Jayke, only a heck of a lot lankier. A camera hung around his neck around with a scarf. He cocked an eyebrow at Brooklyn's tank and she laughed lightly. "I was in a bad mood when I left my house." She smiled, Elvis walking over with his leash in his mouth.

"Understandable," the tall guy laughed, holding his other hand out to Brooklyn. "I'm Brendon by the way. My friends call me Bren though." Brooklyn smiled up at him, shaking his hand while grabbing Elvis' leash.

"Brooklyn, but my friends just call me Brook." Brendon nodded, looking at Elvis. "And this is Elvis," Brooklyn laughed at the mix that was prancing at her feet. Elvis barked loudly, barking again and again until Brooklyn shushed him.

"So Brooklyn," Brendon started, still having a hold on her hand, "Would you like to get a coffee with me? After, of course, we drop Elvis off." Brooklyn smiled brightly and nodded.

"I'd like that." Just because Jayke was being a jerk didn't mean Brooklyn couldn't have any fun. "Hey, would you do me a favor Brendon?" Brendon glanced down at her, smiling dazzlingly when she drew out her phone and snapped a picture, sending it to Taylor and telling her where she was going.

"What was that for?" Brendon laughed as they neared Brooklyn's house.

"Oh, just me rubbing the fact that I'm having fun while my friend's stuck in a house with a pregnant bitch in her face." Brendon laughed loudly, clutching his stomach while Brooklyn ran Elvis into the house.

~

Taylor pouted at the fact Brooklyn was going somewhere. It wasn't the fact that she was going with a guy that made Taylor upset. It was the fact that that guy wasn't Jayke. Taylor took out her phone, eyes locking with Trent's.

Brook went with some guy she met at the park. Cheslar's the preg one, not Britt! Taylor texted Trent, her eyes drifting to Jayke who was staring out the window at the guy in Brooklyn's driveway, who she ran out to soon after, grabbing his hand.

"What a slut," Brittney spat, taking a bite of her pickle-cookie sandwich. Taylor glared harshly, looking Jayke and expecting him to say something. Instead, he just watched Brooklyn and the guy, Brendon, walk down the street.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:39 am
TNCowgirl says...

When Jayke saw the guy in Brook's driveway everything faded out. He couldn't hear anything but the blood pulsing through his veins telling him to run out there and claim her as his, he couldnt' though. He took a deep breath and blinked a few times frowning when he saw Taylor glaring again.

"What'd I miss?" He asked. Taylor growled.

"Your girlfriend's talking shit about Brook again." Taylor hissed.

"Brittney. What is wrong with the two of you, can't you just be civilized." He hissed.

*~*~*~*~*~*

Trent stared at the phone then looked at Chesler who had pulled her legs up to her chest. Brittney was lying, Chesler was pregnate! He stood up and grabbed Taylor's hand and then scooped Chesler's small form from the couch and walked outside setting Chesler on the rocking chair.

"Explain. Both of you. Now." He said crossing his arms.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:51 am
Chupatoasta says...

"You wouldn't understand Jayke. She's so... freaky and you shouldn't hang out with her. It ruins your image!" Now that the three others were out Brittney decided to do the unthinkable. She latched her lips onto Jayke's, knowing he wouldn't say no.

~

Taylor and Cheslar started talking at same time, causing Trent to hold up his hands. "One at a time please," he breathed, rubbing his temples.

"I found out I was pregnant a week ago and told Brittney. Now, she's making me take tests and all that stuff for her. She wants me to get rid of the baby in about six weeks so she can say she just miscarriaged."

"And Cheslar doesn't know if she should get rid of the baby, but she's scared of what her dad'll think."

~

Brooklyn ordered a Mint Mocha Chip Frappuccino with chocolate whipped cream, smiling up and Brendon after taking a sip. They both had beautiful whipped cream mustaches. Brooklyn laughed lightly, wiping the chocolate whipped cream off her face as she and Brendon headed for a table.

"So what school do you go to?" Brooklyn asked, smiling lightly.

"Well, I go to the community college. I'm taking photography classes at the moment, but I'm also interning the photography class at Lakeview. You?"

"Haha, I'm going to Lakeview High. I'm seventeen, so you're out of my league, huh?" At that Brendon laughed loudly.

"What are you trying to get rid of me? Of course you're not out of my league! Sadly, I don't even have one. I'm only twenty-one." Brooklyn laughed lightly. So he was four years older. No biggie, as long as nothing got serious.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:02 am
TNCowgirl says...

Inside Jayke felt like he was betraying Brooklyn, even though she didn't know. But he kissed her back anyway.

"Whats wrong?" Brittney pouted.

"Where do I start?" He demanded.

"Relax, it'll be fine." She replied kissing him again.

*~*~*~*~*~*

"A. Don't get rid of it." Trent said firmly. "B. Someone needs to tell Jayke about this. Brittney isn't going to."

"I have to, my dad'll kill me." Chesler sobbed.

"Whose the dad?" Trent asked.

"S-s-some college dude, h-h-he drugged me." She sobbed covering her face. Trent and Taylor pulled her into a hug at the same time so he ended up hugging them both.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:15 am
Chupatoasta says...

**:D I like that twist better than the one I can't remember haha!**

Brooklyn twirled her straw in her mocha, blinking her eyes a few times. "So," Brendon leaned back in his chair, raising an eyebrow as he smiled smoothly. "Are you doing anything tonight?" Brooklyn swallowed hard, unable to get the lump in her throat to go away. "Is anyone expecting you?" Brooklyn shook her head slowly. Something was making her feel bad. Or someone. It was more of an instinct that something was happening to someone else more than her.

"Hey, you okay?" Brendon asked, snapping Brooklyn at of her trance. She yanked her head up, a smile adorning her lips.

"Yeah, I'm fine," she smiled.

"You have a beautiful smile." Brendon whispered, making Brooklyn lean in to hear him. "And your lips are so... kissable." He went for it and Brooklyn turned her face, getting kisses on the cheek instead.

"I-I'm sorry." She stuttered. "I-I'm just n-"

"I get it Brendon smiled softly, standing up and helping Brooklyn out of her seat. "How about, tomorrow night, you and me, movies and dinner at your place? I'll bring some stuff over and cook if you want." Brooklyn shrugged, nodding.

"That sounds fine to me." She smiled, pecking Brendon on the cheek before starting back to her house

~

Brittney smiled saucily in the kiss, sliding into Jayke's lap and running her hands through his hair. "Eck, you two take it upstairs." Taylor about gagged when Brittney almost ran up to Jayke's room, Jayke slowly following behind.

Brittney fell on Jayke's bed, a smile on her bright red lips as he shut the door, slowly making his way over to her. The only thing she forgot, however, was how close Brooklyn's window was to Jayke's.

Brooklyn, who was already in her room, was almost really to a) puke b) cry or c) send a rat Brittney's way. At the time beings, Brooklyn chose B.

*grr so bad I know*
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:23 am
TNCowgirl says...

***Now I want to cry***

"That was a great way to tell him that she's playing him." Trent hissed at Taylor.

"Sorry, I hadn't been serious." She replied sitting down. "So whose telling him?"

"I'm going to before he really knocks her up." Trent replied walking up the stairs.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Jayke pulled free of Brittney when someone knocked on the door.

"Ignore them, please." Brittney pouted. He rolled his eyes and walked over to the door opening it up.

***Should Trent tell him, or no?***
Want a Readers crit???

We know what a person thinks not when he tells us what he thinks, but by his actions.
— Isaac Bashevis Singer