We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky
Then you are my star... ™

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:25 am
TNCowgirl says...

**Have her talking to the lady in his point of veiw. This is one of the people that is after him. :P THen have her leave or something. :P **
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Reviews: 203
Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:44 am
October Girl says...

If cats could shoot an old woman who was really starting to piss them off this would be Dant'e moment to shine. He had to warn Dawn about the cake... It was a curse, something long ago happened to him and it was about eating that small welcoming cake.

"Excuse me a moment." Dawn said, walking into the kitchen leaving Dante exposed to the old woman. The woman looked down at him.

"Don't think I'm stupid Dante, you may have that stupid woman fooled but not me. I went through hell to mold you into what you've become."

*Yeah? Well go straight back to hell, Ezra**

"I'll have you back at the house in no time... Or better yet. I could easily expose you." she smiled.

Dante's green eyes flashed he hissed and swatted the old woman his claws extended.

The cut didn't make a difference, Ezra's old winkled skin attached and healed intantly. Then Dawn entered the room, oblivious to what had happened.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

110 Reviews

Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:25 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Dawn scooped Skylar back up and jumped a little when the phone rang. She pickede it up and answered.

"Hello?" She said looking at the woman and still cradling Skylar.

"Hey, Dawn. Mind if I come over and hang out of a little while, i'm getting tired of this old palce." IT was her only friend inthe area, CHris.

"Sure." She replied. "Bye." He hung up and she put the phone up.

"Well, how about we eat some of that cake? Let me know if it's any good?" The lady asked.
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:12 pm
October Girl says...

Dante's ears perked up and he hissed at the old woman. Ezra had her ways of wathcing others suffer. He wasn't going to let anything happen to Dawn, not on four feet or two take your pick.

"Your cat doesn't seem so friendly, but he's very unsual." Ezra said the fake smile all in play.

Dawn nodded. "Thank you... I guess. I'll get some cake." Dante followed her.

Dawn took out a fork and stabbed it into the cake pulling out one large piece and almost put it in her mouth. Dante leaped on the counter and swiped his paw against her fork causing her to drop it.

"Damn it Skylar!" she whispered. "What are you doing?"

Dante meowed and hissed at the cake, he lept over and slid to a halt. The cake went tumbling down to the ground smashing into mushy pieces of imperfection.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

110 Reviews

Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:09 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"I'm so so sorry!" Dawn gasped. She grabbed Skylar and set him on the counter. "Stay put." She growled. She grabbed the broom.

"Thats fine, I've more at home, mayb'e I'll bring some by later, when your cat friend is asleep." She smiled. "I need to head home anyway."

"It was nice meeting you, I am really sorry." Dawn said walking the lady to the door and shutting it behind her. She walked back to the kitchen, Skylar was gone, and Dante was sweeping up the mess. "Where'd Skylar go?"

"You cat? He didn't look to happy, I don't know where he went." Dante replied as he swept up the rest of the mess. "Whats this from?"

"The lady next door brought it over." She replied. "Skylar knocked it to the floor. He doesn't like her at all."
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:08 pm
October Girl says...

Dante glared at her. "What if she's the one who's trying to kill you?"

She planted her hands on her hips. "Yeah, a nice little old lady. I see that happening."

Dante turned his back to look out the window. "Stranger things have happened." he said and headed towards the door.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

110 Reviews

Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:14 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"Where are you going?" She demand.

"Out of here for a little while." HE smiled. "Don't worry, I'll be back if you need help."

"How will you know if I need help?" She demanded.

"Oh, trust me I'll know. Just please don't let anyone in without my ok." He replied firmly.

"Ya, ya, ya. Whatever." She replied. "That cake looked so good." She threw the rest of it away and sighed. She was hungry.
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:31 pm
October Girl says...

Dante walked out of the house and started for Ezra's house. He knew how to take care of himself. He knocked on the door. A beautiful young woman opened the door, Ezra when she had killed someone to retain her youth.

"I came to talk." he answered.

"It's about time." she smiled.

**ugh**
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

110 Reviews

Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:35 pm
TNCowgirl says...

***Your tellin me. :P I don't know what to post. :S Any ideas?
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:48 pm
October Girl says...

**I don't know I was just thinking Ezra was the one who cursed him to being a cat for the rest of his life because she found out he was going to expose her??**
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

110 Reviews

Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:55 pm
TNCowgirl says...

**Ya, but he's human too. :P I don't know what to post for my girl. sigh**
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:08 pm
October Girl says...

**Just act like the old woman :)**
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

110 Reviews

Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:14 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"Come on in." Ezra smiled. She sat down on a stool and crossed her arms waching Dante. "So, your new play toy is cute."

"She's not my play toy."

"What does she think she is? Girlfriend like the last one?" Ezra laughed. "Why don't you just come home? You won't have to act, or love. Your not capable of loving anyway."
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:33 pm
October Girl says...

Dante glared at her. "You have no IDEA what I'm capable of doing."

Ezra was tall, thin, with blue eyes she looked blind, long black curly hair and tan skin. She was every man's dream. Until that man fell for her. It was different for Dante he had made a deal with her a deal that never had worked out.

"I can charm you if I wanted to." Ezra circled him, although he outweighed her and was taller by alot.

"I have no feelings... Not anymore." Dante watched her with hawk like eyes.

"Yes you do. You have feelings for the witch, Dawn."

"She doesn't know about that yet. I'm suppose to protect her until the process is complete." Dante said.

"Like you tried to protect Holly?" Ezra purred.

Dante growled. "You're not going to stop me this time. She will become powerful enough to distroy you." he promised as he left and entered Dawn's house.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

Writing is the geometry of the soul.
— Plato