z

Young Writers Society

Carradyne

Random avatar

Reviews: 1160
Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:22 pm
Elizabeth says...

Back in Carradyne a worried Amy and Aurora sat and waited. They had chained Marko up in one of the hospital wards, clearing it out.

Marko's boys cried everyday, pounding on the wooden door and calling out to their father. Caleb had threatened to have all of them kicked out if they disturbed Marko any longer. Amy was terrified of this, she had no where else to go.

Aurora and Caleb constantly fought about this issue as their son sat in dark corners of fear, wondering if something had gone wrong with his father as well.

The castle hadn't been under so much heat and pressure since the great wars, nearly 5 years ago.
Something was brewing in the long run, something terrible.

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:19 pm
deleted6 says...

Godric on his horse galloped at full speed, and saw a young girl with dirty long black hair her clothes were ripped and she appeared to be hurt and she appeared to be exausted he thought all this "Hello little girl i mean no harm, but why are hurt so badly?. my name is Godric."

She look up scared, she had brown scared looking eyes "M.....y n..ame issss Ja....................ne.
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

Random avatar

Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:13 am
Elizabeth says...

"Jane? Such a pretty name. Why are you here in the forest alone? At this time of dark, you should return to your parents!" Godric hopped off his horse and started towards Jane.

"no=no! Stay back! I'm warning you! There is something bad with me, mommy left me here, I can't go back. Nobody wants me."

"Come now Jane... I'll take you back to the castle, I am Prince Godric Ganan of Carradyne, let me bring you to my sister, she is a kind woman." Godric calmly let out his hand to her. She sniffled and grabbed it. Godric helped her up, when suddenly the girl began to cackle. It wasn't a happy laugh, it was a full blown evil snicker as the wind around the forest grew freezing.

"You are so kind hearted! You odd humans!" The once little girl named Jane, had suddenly turned into a monster.Godric gasped in horror before he passed out, "Clysintia..."

Random avatar

Wed Jan 18, 2006 10:21 am
deleted6 says...

Godric woke up to see a green stone staring down at him "Hello your finally awake sneered the man"
"Who are you, where am i?"
"So many question so little time, my name is Jose i'm not your saviour i'm your toutorer he sneered"
"it seems you were trying to cause us some trouble by trying to cure Marko, well we can't have that so we tricked you with the old damsel in distress trick."
"An with you out the way we can corrupt Marko more, by killing his only family left"
Godric eyes opened wide in shock "Don't you dare touch her or i swear!"
"You'll do what bore us to death by swearing so sneered Jose."
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.

Random avatar

Wed Jan 18, 2006 6:54 pm
Elizabeth says...

(Jesus Jose sneers a lot)

Clysintia sauntered in from one of the trees, and looked at the entangled Godric. "Well, what fun shall we have with you today?" Clysintia and Jose piakced him up and carried him off.

Marko was getting worse with each passing minute, nobody knew what to do to console him. Godric still hadn't returned and everybody was growing worried for him. "Something could ahve happened, and if it has I will never forgive myself," rose cried every day.

Random avatar

Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:49 pm
deleted6 says...

Caleb came in to find Marko trying to stab himself, Marko saw him

"Please Caleb i must let me please."

"No Marko, Amy would never forgive me"

"Please Caleb you been my friend since we were kids don't let this end it."

Amy came in "Marko don't you dare put that knife in yourself she shouted. The Knife flew out of Marko hands "Now rest my husband, we will cure you."

Random avatar

Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:16 pm
Elizabeth says...

Amy's anger surged through Marko's body. It felt powerful and he slowly became calm. Caleb walke dover and took the knife, leaving Marko with his thoughts.

It had been four days since Godric went out to search the kingdoms and find a cure. Amy and Rose had been looking in every single medical book throughout the castle, to no avail.

"What if he get seriously ill? What if he one day vanishes?" Rose francially pulled books off the shelves. Nichol, who was sitting at her foot, got hit in the face with a book and began to sob. Amy picked him up and hummed him a song. "If you lose faith Rose, then there won't be any faith. Your father will be cured. Come on Nicholz," Amy walked out of the libraray.

Random avatar

Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:56 pm
deleted6 says...

"Hold on shrieked Rose there may be a way to stop the sins, in this book. It called Anazapta, it cleanese the sins from the earth by the power of god so if we can uncorrupt my Dad then we can call on this power to kill all these sins, one thing we must do is cleanse or sins from our bodies and admit them to a man of god.
Caleb looked at her "Rose you brillant person we may yet win this, send for the royal priest to clense us of or sins"
"Marko woke and smiled warmly and spoke "Rose you may just have found a way to save me, but you must hurrry."

(PS Liz i just watched a film about this, it had knights in it so that makes it better)

Random avatar

Sat Jan 21, 2006 5:25 am
Elizabeth says...

(LOL...)

The royal priest was summoned. Sadly, he was away preaching out to the broken souls of Carradyne. Rose howewver, waited patiently. She was sure to be next, and had to hold her place. For many hours she stood there as the prierst blessed one soul after another. And finally he reached her. She begged him for help and he replied and aggreed to help, as long as it was tomorrow.

"Tomorrow? PLEASE! My father is seriously ill and only you can help him!"

"I am sorry little girl... there is a woman a village away who is to have a baby soon and she would like me ot attend and bless the child..." With that the priest gave his word he would return by morning and help Marko.

Random avatar

Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:35 am
deleted6 says...

Next Day the Preist came as promised.
Marko got up again walked up to priest and grabbed him by the collar "cure me or you'll make a powerful enemy, me"
The priest sighed shakely "Okay Okay i'll heal you but hold on *he whispers something to one of his minister* okay i will do it but this magic haas not been used for years hope none you have any feeling about the sins.

The priest mutters in latin suddenly a red demon sprit with wings comes out "it won't leave him without a fight so someone slay him Rose is on it in minute she takes Caleb sword "Die Demon she screeches."
Last edited by deleted6 on Mon Jan 23, 2006 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Random avatar

Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:39 pm
Elizabeth says...

(Um, Vernon love? You do know that when Rose was looking for a priest... Marko wasn't with her... so he couldn't have threatened the man until the next day anyway.

Please re-write it so I can continue later today. ---Love Elizabeth ----'--,--,--'@ TBR)

Random avatar

Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:20 pm
Elizabeth says...

They all stood back as they watched the young girl attack the demon. His brilliant eyes gazed upon her, stunning her for a moment.

Marko, in the excitment of th emoment, passed out on the bed.... to which Caleb and something something.... (O_O)
I MEAN:

As rose stood there frozen they screamed for her to continue. The priest ran away frightened.

Random avatar

Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:49 pm
deleted6 says...

Rose readied herslef when the shock got over her she stabbed the blade missing the creture she continue to arttack hitting it once.
*continue tommorow, oh also what was the something something heh*

Random avatar

Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:11 pm
Elizabeth says...

(I got really tired and confused when I wrote that... there was really nothing there just a filler)

The creature ravaged through the room, knocking things off the shelves. Everybody began to shield themselves as the Creatue turned back towards Rose. it was swift but all in all it was dumb. Caleb whistled loudly and it's head turned, Rose then swung the sword, cutting it on the claw. it let out a rageful scream and flew around. And continued until the winds picked up Rose and hurled her against the wall.

Just then... Godric walked in.

(DUN DUN DUN)

Random avatar

Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:08 pm
deleted6 says...

Rose was knocked uncoious and Godric fell down. When Caleb saw the gash on his back he could understand it's amazing he even made it here,

Caleb picked up his sword and went to attack Marko demon of anger.

the button war, the egg being featured member, and santa necro-liking halloween-esque works are the reasons i love yws
— Carina