z

Young Writers Society

The Carnivore

Reviews: 0
Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:03 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear then walked outside and climbed up next to Silver. "Hey, bud. I'm sorry for what happened to her." He looked down at his feet. "I'm sorry I wasn't there for you...for her." RedBear was hit by a wave of guilt. 'If only I went with them, if only I had been a better friend. If I would've listened to that 'feeling' I could have helped them.' RedBear thought to himself.
The world is a stage and a stage is a world of entertainment.

Why does anybody do anything? Shear absolute boredom!

Reviews: 1
Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:38 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver jumped to a nearby tree "please leave i just want to be alone....like i will always be...." He jumped from branch to branch towards the city "i will be back dont worry!" He yelled to RedBear
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:21 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"You'll never be alone." RedBear said, though too quiet for anyone to hear. He then jumped down and sat on a bench.

Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:23 am
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver went faster and faster through the trees "there is the city..." He turned his head towards a very familiar house "i never fulfilled my action....how can people believe me word if i dont do what i said i would do..." He looked back towards RedBears house "...hope they find that note....."
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:47 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear had a thought and he heard 'never fulfilled action' and he had an assumption. "Lilly we need to go." He ran outside and transformed both of them into an eagle. "Follow me." He flew in the direction of Silver. "He might be after Dylan again." Soon them made it to Silver and as he approached Silver, he tackled him out of the tree. "You...need to STOP!"

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:29 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly flew off with him, perching next to the fallen Silver, "The hell are you doing?" she asked, but not unkindly. "I thought we agreed that as long as he didn't cause any more trouble, he'd be ok?"
._.AmazingAeris._.

Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:40 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear grabbed him by arms and pulled him up. "Yeah he did bad, we all have, a LOT of people have." RedBear began pulling him in the direction of the house. "You need to stop this you little crap." RedBear was getting annoyed. "You're going to lie if you do what you told Lilly you weren't going to do."

Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:32 am
Silverthefox2 says...

Silvers eyes watered ".....i have a contract....he did it again...."Silver looked at his arm and pressed a button he held in his hand and a hook shot out stabbing into a tree then when he clicked the button again it retracted. pulling him out of Redbears grip "i must fulfil my word..." He shot a hook into a branch and swung onto a building and started running towards Dylan's house again

Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:41 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear's eyes turned full red. "DEMON FIRE!" A flame shot from his hand and hit Silver and his entire body caught fire. "Come to me." The flaming body walked towards him and stopped in front of RedBear. "You're not doing this!" RedBear's hair was a brighter red.

Spoiler! :
Demon Fire
A spell only used by RedBear and those who it is gifted to by RedBear
If hit, fire covers the victims and the user can control what the person on fire does.

Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:06 am
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver looked at RedBear as the flames turned black"its going to happen...." The flames extinguished as ice covered his body "lil....we forgot to tell ye something...we are two of five elementals left..." He ran off again this time disappearing into ice shards

Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:45 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear was confused. "Elementals? We control more than just ice and fire." Then he looked at Lilly. "Stop him anyway you can." RedBear turned into an eagle again and flew in the direction of Dylan's house.

8 Reviews

Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:30 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly hummed, drawing the attention of a nearby grizzly. She hopped on his back and raced off after Silver.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:40 am
Silverthefox2 says...

Silvers arm formed in front of Dylan as he grabbed his neck "hey buddy....what do ye think ye have been doing?" The rest of his body formed "listen....if im being honest....my nephew ain't nothing but harmless...."Silvers eyes turned multiversal

8 Reviews

Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:53 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Dylan smiled down at him, "What have I done this time?" he snarled. "That's a nice trick, by the way. Allow me to show you mine." He then made the ground raise at an angle underneath him, knocking Silver off his feet and making him let go of Dylan.

Dylan simply laughed, building walls around the two to keep the others away.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:17 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear then saw the ground changing. "What the?" RedBear turned into his normal form and flew through the rock tackling Silver and knocking him out. Then he looked at Dylan. "You did this? And did you actually do anything?"

Gravity was a mistake.
— Till Nowak