z

Young Writers Society

Caedis

95 Reviews

Reviews: 95
Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:03 pm
View Likes
Teddybear says...

Caedis is the crime syndicate running the country of Homerel, and by extension, the lovely city of Enthrhel. They control everything, everyone, yet no one seems to know about them. The town seems almost normal on the surface, discounting its higher-than-average crime rate, but below one might find some unexpected happenings. Then, they would wish they hadn't found those happenings.

Spoiler! :
The only two species of humanoid creatures in this word are humans and merpeople. The merpeople can assume human form and all that jazz, so the thing that really sets them apart from the humans (aside from the fins they are capable of growing whenever) is the ability to use magic freely. That magic system when it comes to humans is really complicated, but if you aren't going to write a character native to this world, you won't need to know it right away. Just know that magical abilities are going to result in everyone in-world assuming your character is mer.

The people also dress in an odd mix of Victorian and medieval clothing, the separation between them being mostly class. More victorian clothing is for the more wealthy, as a general rule. Oh, and gender roles and such just plain never happened in this world, so some women will be wearing pants and some men will be wearing dresses. I forgot to mention that once before and I was told it's a bit more notable than I initially assumed it was.

Sorry, this is running a little long, I just want to make sure y'all know enough about the notable aspects of the world to make your first post how you want to.

There are five spots open in this RP (only five because I want to avoid overcrowding).

1)@TheMulticoloredCyr
2)@clarevelyn13
3)
4)
5)
6)
Last edited by Teddybear on Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
formerly TheMulticoloredCyr

he/they

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:42 am
clarevelyn13 says...

Spoiler! :
Hello! I would love to take a spot. :D

There are darknesses in life and there are lights, and you are one of the lights, the light of all lights.
— Bram Stoker