z

Young Writers Society

The most twisted plot ever! Do not question us.

336 Reviews

Reviews: 336
Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:19 pm
Jas says...

Elizebeth

I ran towards the vortex and jumped through. Someone randomly bashed into me. It was the red haired, hot guy who stole the screwdriver. Completely forgetting about the mad lady, the fact that I had realtionships and the fact that we were being sucked through a vortex I began to flirt.

"Hey, whats *your* name?"
I am nothing
but a mouthful of 'sorry's, half-hearted
apologies that roll of my tongue, smoothquick, like 'r's
or maybe like pocket candy
that's just a bit too sweet.

~*~

180 Reviews

Reviews: 180
Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:23 pm
pudin.junidf says...

Clarice.
She was more confused than she was before. Where the hell was she now? With her blurry vision she barely saw a girl with her. whoa, this was weird what the hell happened? Looney Tunes?
"Who are you?" Clarice asked the girl.

"Elizabeth" The girl answered.

"Where are we?" Clarice asked the girl before realizing hey were in a vortex. It was so weird, so confusing.
Les sanglots longs
Des violons
De l'autonne
Blessent mon coeur
D'une langueur
Monotone.

Verlaine

336 Reviews

Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:36 pm
Jas says...

Elizebeth

"I don't know..obviously a vortex stupid! Now shut up, I need to get my mojo on" I replied before turning to Red Haired Wonder again.

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" I asked him. Yeah, pick up lines were old but hey, so was I!
I am nothing

~*~

182 Reviews

Reviews: 182
Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:56 pm
AspiringAuthorA..M. says...

"I've never been to heaven," Raptor said, "but I'm in it now, you are beautiful."

Raptor couldn't believe that he was actually go through with this. Here they traveling faster than the speed of sound through some black and gray tube of light. The wind beat at them so fiercely that it was a wonder their very skin wasn't peeled off.

The girl seemed speechless and could only blush. Raptor looked around saw many other people swirling through the vortex, along with thousands of vehicle, and many other miscellaneous debris. He gasped when he saw a zombie with a long tongue clutching a platinum colored device soar by.

Was that the time machine? If it was then he knew that the only way to get back to the present would be to catch up to that zombie. Wait a minute, didn't I pass that zombie guy while I was running toward the vortex? I did! Why didn't I stop him the!?

"Excuse me?" Raptor said to the still speechless girl.

"Yes, my angel?" the girl said in a delirious voice.

"We need to catch that guy over there!" Raptor said pointing to the zombie guy who was becoming smaller and smaller in the distance.
"Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”
-John 11:25-26

336 Reviews

Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:02 pm
Jas says...

Elizebeth

I shook my head of the daze and flew at super speed at the zombie dude. I quickly mutilated him while humming the jeapordy theme song. Just as I was heading back a giant random truck flew at me and hit me in the face. Ouch.
I am nothing

~*~

182 Reviews

Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:08 pm

Shocked at what happened Raptor pushed himself to the truck and tackled it aside. He feared what he would see.

He was shocked to see that he girl was perfectly fine. Is she another one of my race? He went over to her unable to say a word. Never before had he been speechless before anybody.
"Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”

336 Reviews

Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:13 pm
Jas says...

I tried to push the truck off me but was suddenly bored again. *Sigh* Then the truck was lifted off me and the hot guy from before was at my side staring at me speechless.

"You still owe me 127.99.", I said.

"Alright Honeybuns! Are you alright sugarlips?" he asked feeling my face for damage.

"Ugh, you humans bore and disgust me. Don't call me any of those silly human pet names" I said revolted. I was bored with him.

"What but Sugarlips, I'm not human and I love you!!" he said sobbing.

"I know but it's not you it's me...actually it is you...your boring...now off to save the world!!" I shrieked before flying off into the distance to the giant shadow thing.
I am nothing

~*~

182 Reviews

Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:21 pm

*I don't think raptor would talk that way, nor would he cry. But oh well, Shrugs*

Raptor regained his composure and turned his attention to his surroundings. He ducked as boat soared in his direction. He threw his body to the left as a train was hurled toward him. No, not just a single train, but everyone of its carts. The connected carts twisted like a snake, threatening to bash into him.

He saw battered bloodied corpses go by in a blur of movement. With a lurch in his gut Raptor knew that he wouldn't be able to save many people from being crushed. For once he was faced with a task that not even he could handle. He wished his stupid brother Hawkeye were here to assist him.

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:43 am
lizzifer says...

Vera~

Vera struggled with the Tv Tubes and screwdriver. She tore out some parts from a nearby motor vehicle and began putting them back in order along with the Tv tubes and aligning them just right she had a -

"You forgot the Evalonginator," Some snide voice said behind her.

"So? The old liquid in the tubes should do the job."

"Yeah she is doing it alright for a human by any means," An unsure voice said right after the other one.

Vera turned to meet the blue boy's and normal one gazes, "Go get the others because we are going to blow some black hole bits."

Soon the others were in the car with Vera revving the engine, the others seemed scared.

"All persons in the multi dimensional mini van please buckle your seat belts for we are about to have quite a bumpy ride," Vera smiled to herself as the others lurched backward with the pull of them ripping forward into the black hole.
The one who smiles the most has something to hide.

..i'm lonely...message me..some how add me on your social networking site (unless you are some creepy weirdo who stalks girls for their organ harvesting company..i personally like them inside of me thankyou :) )

373 Reviews

Reviews: 373
Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:49 am
Kamas says...

Nadia

Nadia watched as a car filled with the other teens lurched into the vortex.

"What the!" she said in disbelief as it sucked into the hole.

She bit her lips and eyes her scooter. Sighing, Nadia pulled on her helmet and zipped up her leather jacket.

"I know I'm going to regret this." she muttered to herself, turning the key in the ignition. She closed her eyes as she zoomed into the vortex after the others.
"Nothing is permanent in this wicked world - not even our troubles." ~ Charles Chaplin

#tnt

182 Reviews

Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:52 am
View Likes

In what could have been only a matter of seconds Raptor had already rescued more people than he had ever saved in all his teen years. And he had saved a lot of people. While things had been hectic in his world with the riots and all, nothing compared this. In the vortex people were killed every second.

He closed his eyes as a billboard whished toward a middle aged man wearing a blue and khaki uniform. He hard the sickening crunch of his bones. "Somebody help me!" he heard a man scream.

Raptor opened his eyes and saw a man struggling against the current that was pulling him deeper into the vortex. Raptor knew that he could do nothing to stop the vortex, all he could do was wait to get to the other side. And he feared that before he got there he would go insane.

Perhaps he already did, because he saw the zombie creature that the mysterious girl had apparently killed alive and well. It looked at him, it's long tongue lashing back and forth. It seemed to be staring at his stomach.Raptor blinked and it was already disappearing into the great beyond.

Then he remembered that he was holding a platinum device in his hands. That was what the zombie had been looking at. The only question was why it was so interested in it. Could it be..." No, it was absolutely absurd, the Evil Mastermind had been killed years ago. But... his body was never found.

Could it be that he was alive and well, after all he was the person who synthesized a rabies like virus that increased a humans endurance and strength. In a way it created super soldiers. At the time Raptor had thought it would be fun to fight people that would survive more than one punch. After he discovered that they had a strong liking for human flesh he hadn't looked at it the same way.

Raptor hunched his shoulders and helped the vortex suck him deeper inside.

336 Reviews

Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:14 pm
Jas says...

I was still being sucked into the vortex when suddenly I was spit out.

"Hey pretty mama, what's happening? Peace" some weird human hippie asked me. He was really familiar...where did I recongize him? And what the hell? I was in the 90's?

"Oh Johhny! Come here! I've got the picnic set up! Peace" a young woman said. She had a striking resemblence to me...OMFG! Johhny! Chick who looked like me! That was me!

"JOHHNY! Your alive! Oh I missed you Johnny!" I shrieked before enveloping him in a bone crushing hug. I hugged him for 10 minutes straight ignoring my younger self's screams.

"Crushing my body. Can't breath. Bones breaking. Peace" he said after a couple of minutes before going limp in my arms. Oh right. Now I remember, Johnny died when some weirdo came in and crushed him to death in a hug. Ooops.

Oh well. He was boring anyway. I dropped him and stepped over my younger self's crying body.

"NO! JOHNNY! YOUR DEAD!! NOOO!!! Peace" She (I?) screamed. I rolled my eyes, scoffed and ran into the vortex again.
Last edited by Jas on Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am nothing

~*~

182 Reviews

Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:19 pm
View Likes

Out of character. I thought we were supposed to be going to the 90's. :?

336 Reviews

Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:20 pm
Jas says...

out of character. Sorry just fixed that up. Imagine Jhonny being one of those hippies who stayed a hippie even though the fad ended 30 years before :)
I am nothing

~*~

182 Reviews

Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:31 pm

OK then. :D

we were just chatting about oblivious bananas
— Inferno