z

Young Writers Society

Scarrdragon Academy (accepting)

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:19 am
MariaRowlands says...

(Sorry. I just thought that she could be an early starter and she has twice the power of a normal witch her age.)
May The Blood of my Enemies Flow Like Rivers to the Sea

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:20 am
PixieStix says...

(Yes I understand but the age matters, sowwie :( )
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!

14 Reviews

Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:52 pm
View Likes
MariaRowlands says...

(That's fine.)

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:51 pm
Elena_Ravenhill says...

Rose of Sharon walked down the halls again, she seemed sleepy. She didn't remember how long was she out, she looked around if she sould see Selene or someone that she already met in class.
Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, and
some have greatness thrust upon 'em.

Twelfth Night - William Shakespeare

14 Reviews

Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:49 am
View Likes
MariaRowlands says...

Elvina started to freak out and suddenly other people could see her aura because she emited so much magick. *Elena, can your character please come up to her and help her?!*

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:11 am
View Likes
Elena_Ravenhill says...

Rose saw a crowd surrounding a young girl, she saw the energy overflowing from her back. Rose shoved people out of her way, "Move out of my way!" She grabbed her hand and placed a absorbing bracelet. It drinks the outer energy from any witch and magical being.
Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, and
some have greatness thrust upon 'em.

Twelfth Night - William Shakespeare

14 Reviews

Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:56 am
MariaRowlands says...

Elvina's innocent self was already in a coma while her dark side was emiting many dark magick waves, more powerful than normal. Suddenly a girl came through the crowd.
"Move out of my way!" she cried as she grabbed Elvina's hand and placed some strange magickal bracelet around Elvina's wrist.
"Let me go!" Dryad cried.
Spoiler! :
I thought that her last name could be the name of her darker side.

Information: For centuaries, the Dryad family had had a type of demon trapped inside of them but Elvina was born with the most powerful there ever was. When she awakens, her demon, Dryad, would start to rage and emits dark purple waves of magick from her host's body. Therefore, slowly killing and taking over her body. The only way to put her to sleep is to make her faint.
The more magick that the bracelet absorbed, the more faint she felt. Soon she had stopped raging and had fainted.

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:26 am
View Likes
ravenfeather says...

Name: Barley

Picture:http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&hl=en&safe=off&biw=1280&bih=598&tbm=isch&tbnid=kfwM3wFVOaCk1M:&imgrefurl=http://kaidi-thinctank.blogspot.com/2010/11/male-model-marlon-teixeira.html&docid=Je1HdI6ZuvdX9M&imgurl=http://2.bp.blogspot.com/__EeB59CstgA/TO7M2L2RkjI/AAAAAAAADJQ/-8HItduhW38/s1600/149579_174627522554653_157236977627041_627833_3242363_n.jpg&w=533&h=800&ei=ErFFT9DgOIaesQKUqtHCDw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=216&vpy=193&dur=1153&hovh=275&hovw=183&tx=82&ty=237&sig=116852670372187926829&page=1&tbnh=114&tbnw=85&start=0&ndsp=32&ved=0CHsQrQMwDA

Power (if any): Flying/ Telekinesis

What classes will you be taking? Telekinesis control, Ancient History

Personality:Badass

Species: Human

Others:

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:03 am
PixieStix says...

Boy or gurl? And the link didnt work
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!

14 Reviews

Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:46 am
MariaRowlands says...

Three days later, Elvina awoke and relised that she was in the school Hospital Wing.

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:30 am
starrgazer says...

Spoiler! :
Pixie, the linked worked for me. Bascially, Ravenfeather (Barley) is a tan, dark haired, dark eyed male with abs. :P

Aqua Delacour

Aqua slowly made her way through the school hospital wings, nervously plucking at the bouquet of flowers in her hands. Everyone else had already visited this Elvina girl and although she felt terribly awkward since they haven't met yet, she simply couldn't leave her be.

She stopped right outside the door marked 114. Slowly, she reached forward and turn the handle, careful to push open the door without a sound.

She almost dropped the 'get well' flowers in surprise.

Eyes wide and mouth open, Aqua squeaked, "You're awake."
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade

Pffffft, yeah right...fat lot of help sour lemon juice would do. When life also throws me a bag of sugar, then we'll start talking.

:)

14 Reviews

Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:46 am
View Likes
MariaRowlands says...

Elvina was startled to find herself surrounded by flowers but she was even more startled to find a girl standing in the doorway, gawking at her.
"You're awake." she squeaked.

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:01 am
View Likes
starrgazer says...

Aqua Delacour

Aqua managed a faint smile and a halfhearted wave. After a few seconds of awkward silence, she shuffled over to Elvina's bed and gently laid the flowers beside every other bouquet laying in a pile.

She cleared her throat and said, "I hope you are feeling well. I'm Aqua, by the way, I don't think we've met yet."

Elvina shook out of her gawking and smiled back. Aqua was never one to strike up a conversation with just about anyone, but nonetheless, it was time to step out of her comfort zone.

"So," Aqua said a bit too cheerily, "Tell me about yourself."
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade

Pffffft, yeah right...fat lot of help sour lemon juice would do. When life also throws me a bag of sugar, then we'll start talking.

:)

14 Reviews

Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:56 pm
MariaRowlands says...

Elvina looked at her, sensing she could trust her. Then she told her about herself and Dryad.
"You may or may not understand half of this but I am a witch of immense power and I have been cursed, along with the rest of my family, to be the holder of a powerful demon. My demon is Dryad, the greatest and most powerful demon to be controled by any witch in my family." she said, fearfully.

187 Reviews

Reviews: 187
Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:35 am
View Likes
ChocoCookie says...

(Okay, sorry I'm not so active in this but I have my exams coming so I got busy with that. :S I'll write after my exams are over, okay? :] )
I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.

New to YWS? We'll help you out! <3'

i am neither a loose leaf nor do i like loose leafs. really, i am a piece of wide-ruled looseleaf paper
— looseleaf