Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:20 pm
Shamrock says...

You can join just add a profile

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:06 am
ABoyAndHisFlyingYeti says...

The Unforeseen Hand of Fate

Unaware of her impending demise, Lexi walked down the hallway of the third floor of the hotel. From out of a room a man came at her with a knife, a bottle of whiskey, and a crazed look in the eye. This dude was fucking crazy and out for blood. She survied the attack but managed to get covered in the flamable liquid. That's when she stumbled out of the window over a poorly placed candle. She burst into flames as she fell three stories on to the pavement. She wasn't dead yet. She rolled on the ground and snuffed all the flames. She stood up and dusted herself off. "Damn, I can't believe that didn't kill me." She then proceeded to get hit by a bus. Life's a bitch.

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:42 am
Loller65 says...

Shamrock wrote:Guy Simmons- The Gage Hotel

OOC: I've actually stayed at the Gage! What a cool place...

Anyway, my entry.

Jack Gnad - Marathon Landfill

I was running from something, I wasn't sure what, when suddenly, the damn floor fell out from under me and I was just falling towards a big empty nothingness. That's when I landed. I jolted up, rubbing the sleep from my eyes and taking in the surroundings. Everything smelled bad, for one. I guess that's why they called it a landfill. I went to pinch my nose and discovered an extremely sticky substance on my face.

Oh dammit, trash juice.

As I pulled my hands from my face, I saw it was blood. I immediately started patting my face and was startled to discover a large gash running across my forehead. That's when I heard it. A low, guttural moaning sound. I stood slowly and turned in time to see a half rotten corpse stumbling towards me.

"Shit, what are you doing scaring me like that, bro?"

The creature continued stumbling forward. I noticed gashes and lesions coated its body.

"Are... are you okay?"

It swiped at me with its half rotten hand. I jumped back in time to avoid the attack and realised whatever this was, this was no time to try and talk it down. I took off down the narrow path in the midst of the garbage, trying to make my way out of the landfill.
"There are no absolute rules of conduct, either in peace or war. Everything depends on circumstances."

-Leon Trotsky-

Reviews: 0
Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:20 am
isaiahlob98 says...

Profile: Survivors
Name:Wade Wilson
Proffesion before apocalypse: Hitman
Skill (1): Good Shoot
Local or Outsider: Outsider
Up for love?: Yes :smt002

History: Wade Wilson's early life is mostly unknown. His mother died of cancer while he was young and his father (who was in the military) was physically abusive. Wade was a deliquent in his teenage years, possibly to spite his father. However one night while drinking with his friends his father attempt to take him out of the club one of his friends stole Wade's Fathers handgun and killed him. Following a brief stint of military service, Wade began his mercenary career while still in his late teens. Accepting assassination jobs only against those whom he felt deserved death.

Why your in Marathon: Tracking his next Hit
Appearance: Crazy, 30 year old with a a scar in his left side of his mouth, tall bald , has a red T-shirt ( to hide the blood) and jeans

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:25 pm
Ultimateanon says...

Alyssa Brown-

"Stop, there's someone." I said, climbing out of the car. A women stopped just right outside the car, not taking notice of the dead man underneath. She starred at me, I starred at her. There was a long pause between the two of us, even Seal was quiet.

"Where you going?" She said, taking a look inside the car and saw the man laying down on the seat.

"Well looks like our not familier with this town, by the looks of you." I said, taking her question to the side. I foudn it strange, for a person to wear such fancy clothes in a zombie populated town, "To a barn that I live in, it's safe there."

She nodded, the fear in her eyes starting to grow. I pulled myy arms close to my chest and motioned to the car. She went into the front seat, while I took my place in the back. From past experiance, the back seat is the safest.

"My name is Madeline Gusita, and yours?" She asked, looking around in the car.

"I'm Seal, the apparent driver to this place." He said, wrapping his hands tightly around the rubber of the stearing wheel.

She looked straigh ahead, not locking eyes with anybody. Seal pressed his foot down on the pedal, then the car lurched forward, the back wheel bumping over the dead man.

"What was that bump?" Madeline said, now looking through the back window.

"A rock..." I said, not sure if it was ok if I say it was a dead man. She looked freaked out enough. Seal went along with it too, and just focused on the road to our destination.
Last edited by Ultimateanon on Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

31 Reviews

Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:56 am
Loller65 says...

Ultimateanon wrote:Alyssa Brown-

"Stop, there's someone." I said, climbing out of the car. A women stopped just right outside the car, not taking notice of the dead man underneath. She starred at me, I starred at her. There was a long pause between the two of us, even the men inside the car stood quiet.

"Where you going?" She said, taking a look inside the car and saw the man laying down on the seat.

"Well looks like our not familier with this town, by the looks of you." I said, taking her question to the side. I foudn it strange, for a person to wear such fancy clothes in a zombie populated town, "To a barn that I live in, it's safe there."

She nodded, the fear in her eyes starting to grow. I pulled myy arms close to my chest and motioned to the car. She went into the front seat, while I took my place in the back. From past experiance, the back seat is the safest.

"My name is Madeline Gusita, and yours?" She asked, looking around in the car.

"I'm Seal, the apparent driver to this place." He said, wrapping his hands tightly around the rubber of the stearing wheel.

"Jack Gnad" He moaned, his hand firmly pressed against his wound.

She didn't ask what happned to him, she just looked straigh ahead. Seal pressed his foot down on the pedal, then the car lurched forward, the back wheel bumbing over the dead man.

OOC: Uh, what? Can you edit my character out of that? It doesn't really fit in with my post...
"There are no absolute rules of conduct, either in peace or war. Everything depends on circumstances."

-Leon Trotsky-

Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:00 am
isaaBella says...

Name: Reagan Spencer
Profession before apocalypse: College Student; Varsity Player in Volleyball
Skill: Survival techniques
Local or Outsider: Outsider
Up or love: Just romance. Not the s.. thing.
History: Grew up in one of the countries in S.E Asia. Although she never wanted the apocalypse to happen, she already expected it. Studies in one of the most popular universities in America. She lives with her Aunt, who is working in a bank. Her motto is to "expect the Unexpected." That's why she's ready for almost anything. But the only thing that she's not ready about is Death itself.
Why you're in Marathon: Reagan thinks this place is the safest against zombies. Looking for survivors and for her aunt.
Appearance: About 5'7 tall with lean body, tanned skin, short dark brown hair and has a pair of almond-shaped brown eyes.
XOXO, isaaBella

Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:31 am
isaaBella says...

Reagan Spencer

"What was that noise?" I said to myself. I was in a narrow alley, hiding beside a large dumpster obscurred from any flesh eater's view. That sounded like a human. A 'live' one. I stopped breathing for a moment just to make sure it really was a live one. I heard someone scream. And then the loud screeching tires of a vehicle followed. 'Survivors!' I thought.
After a week of surviving alone in this desolate place, thinking that I am the only one to have survived here, this was the first time in weeks that hope surged within me. I stood up a little too excitedly. I was ready to run and search for whoever was making the noise but then something stopped me from doing what I wanted to do. Still obscurred from the view, I could see several zombies walking in one direction in the streets, although I don't know where because I'm new to this place. There was another scream. The same scream I heard minutes ago.
"Shoot!" I cursed under my breath. What should I do now? I looked at the streets. One thing led to another and those flesh-eaters are starting to grow in numbers. I have to think quickly and perhaps, wisely.
"If only Mom's here.." I said. No. Big mistake. I can't let my family be in here. I can't. Good thing they didn't migrate in this country with me. Being alone has a good advantage after all.
But the disadvantage, you're left alone thinking if it's a wise choice tohave a survivor by your side. "I'll cross the bridge when I get there." I said with a sigh as I silently ran through a narrow alley that I know will lead me to another narrow alley.
As I made a right turn in one of the alleys, I gasped at the sight before me. Zombies. They're here, they saw me. This was the first time that I have actually seen a real Zombie face-to-face. I made a quick step back just in time to dodge the flesh-eater that was about to bite me. Oh God. Help me.
"Sh*t! Sh*t! Sh*t!" I muttered to myself as I started retracing my steps to where I was before. I looked back to see if the zombie was following me. After all, this zombie is just a 'walker'. So surely, they can't follow me back here. But when I looked back, I totalyy knew that I was wrong.
"Holy sh*t!!!" They were keeping up with me. They could run?!? Damn it! They could run?!?
XOXO, isaaBella

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:02 pm
Ultimateanon says...

OOC: Uh, what? Can you edit my character out of that? It doesn't really fit in with my post...

I'm sorry, I never read that post. o-o I'll edit mine to match it.

12 Reviews

Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:11 pm

OOC

Unless I missed something pretty major, Jacks' post was the one that didn't fit with what had already been potsed.

Reviews: 1
Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:15 pm
Shamrock says...

Guy Simmons- Highway 90 and Avenue B

My feet hurt but, I managed to stand. James was on his feet before me, looking around the area. I did the same, most of the zombies had left the street and entered the hotel. The street was desolate and calm other than the continuous drone of the deceased.

There was a crash above us and a flaming person came plummeting to the ground. They hit the grass and rolled into the street snuffing the flames. Me and James watched in awe as the person proceeded to stand and pat out the smoking spots on her (it was a girl) clothes. "Did she just...and...still alive?" I asked James. She looked at us and managed a feeble wave. James waved back.

Aaaarrrrhhhhhh!!! I heard the horn before the bus hit the girl in the road, splattering her across the pavement and the windshield. I staggered back gagging as the bus drove on, "What the fuck?" I yellled. James rubbed his head, "What the fuck, man?" I walked back up to him, "Did she just... and the bus... fucking splattered." We stood there just looking at the stain. "What the fuck?" We simultaneously asked.

We walked away from the Gage hotel on Highway 90, further into Marathon. At the corner of Highway 90 and Avenue D we stopped and watched as a waitress from the cafe across the street was eaten by a horde of the dead. James snickered, "Better her than us." The screech of car tires attracted us from the grotesque scene. A silver sedan pulled out of the grocery store and headed the opposite way of us. "Thats what we need!" I said to James. He smiled, "A car?" We turned back to the Gage which was now consumed in flames and zombies. "So much for our car." I said. "I guess will just find another." He said.

I looked across Highway 90, there was a beat up, black Buick driven onto the curb. The door was ajar, the driver hanging out of it, his body face first on the ground and his feet sprawled across the seat and console, the poor bastard tried escaping. There was a zombie wandering in front of the vehicle. I ran over and quickly pulled the man out of the car, shut the door and started the engine, James jumped into the backseat. Before the zombie had time to notice us I had put the car into drive and crushed it into the curb. The zombies at the cafe had noticed us and began to run towards the vehicle. I threw it into reverse and headed back down the street towards the Gage.

I turned on the radio.(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ1oZVGmTr0&NR=1) James looked out the back window towards the approaching zombies, "Where are we going?" he asked. I kept driving straight, not taking my eyes off the road, "We're getting out of this hell hole." A hum above us distracted me from the road, four helicopters rose from the horizon and glided past our car into the town. "Calvary's here." I joked. James watched out of the window.

I slammed on the brakes when I saw the blockade. The car screeched to a halt in the middle of the road. Several tanks and humvees stood facing Marathon. Soldiers streamed into position behind barbed wire fences and cement road blocks. "What the hell?" I wondered aloud. James climbed into the front seat. "No, this can't be happening." He said. There was feedback and then a grizzled voice, "Turn back, this area is quarantined by the US ARMY, any persons trying to escape will be killed." The tank angled its gun at the car. "What now, man?" I asked James. He shrugged.

I drummed my fingers on the steering wheel, Oh man, Oh man, we're fucked, I thought. Through the rearview mirror I saw an approaching motorcyclist, he had no notion of stopping. "James," I yelled, "Stop that guy!" James jumped out of the car and began waving his hands at the cyclist. James stepped to the side as the cyclist sped by, "Shit!" The grizzled voice was on again, "Turn back or suffer the consequences!" The bike kept moving. "Fire!" A blast from the tank sent the motorcycle into a plume of fire, asphalt, blood, and smoke. The remaining half of the body fell onto the road, streaking the yellow lines with intestines.

The soldiers opened fire, there was a distant cracking sound and then the ping of the bullets off the car. "Hey!" I yelled, but it was no use. James jumped back into the car as the bullets began to crack the windshield. I ducked and threw the car into reverse. The back tire blew out as I began driving down the road, sending the car into a fishtail. We bounced off the curb and into the desert. The car left a streak of dust behind it as we drove back into Marathon. More bullets hit the back windshield, I felt a searing pain in my shoulder and looked down long enough to see the blood start gushing. "Oh shit, your bleeding!" yelled James. I swung the car into the nearest neighborhood covering it from gunfire.

I hit a white picket fence and rammed through a pool. I swung the car again, turning onto Airport road. The passenger door flung open and James tumbled out. "Fuck!" I yelled as I screeched the car into an oncoming tree. The car hit and ricocheted into the nearest house. I hit the dash. The last thing I remember was the song on the radio dying...
Last edited by Shamrock on Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

31 Reviews

Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:53 am
Loller65 says...

ABoyAndHisFlyingYeti wrote:OOC

Unless I missed something pretty major, Jacks' post was the one that didn't fit with what had already been potsed.

I was starting away from everyone else. Should I not have?

-Leon Trotsky-

12 Reviews

Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:50 am

OOC

Yeah, Seal had you wreck through store window. You were knocked out in your car with Seal and Alyssa on the way to her hideout..

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:23 pm
DarknecrosisX says...

Kevin Derby:

There was a loud bang at the front door. Kevin started, then checked the porch through the letterbox. His emerald green eyes spotted nothing out of the ordinary, although he had no idea what was ordinary anymore. He turned to face the white kitchen door, but then cringed as he detected a horrible stench emanating from the upstairs bedroom. He gazed at the mirror on the wall opposite and attempted to puff hiself up to seem more intimidating. He failed, miserably. He did't see how a fragile, five-foot eight man with the most 'nerdy' lifestyle could even seem remotely intimidating, but he did try.
He took a deep breathe as he scaled the stairs, wondering what horrors might await him. The most likely explanation was another wandering undead, but Kevin hoped to God it wasn't. A survivor would be more of a joyful discovery, but Kevin knew such a miracle would be very unlikely. A heavy panting sound was echoing from the bathroom, a bloody trail leading towards the door. Kevin gasped. 'A survivor!' he whispered, something that had seemed to come naturally since the start of the apocalypse. He brushed his chestnut brown fringe to the left of his forehead and slowly opened the door. A large man with a gaping whole in his chest was laying on the floor, trying to pull himself up by using the bath as support. He was alive. But only just. The man struggled to speak, but only managed to achieve a slurred warning.
'Zombies, the bastards are, gathering outside...'
Kevins astonished face silenced the man.
Kevin noticed a head poking through the window, dripping bloody saliva all over the pitch-black hair of the man. Kevin froze.
'Oh God' the man breathed. His mood suddenly changed. 'Help me!' he screamed, 'Kill it, now!'.
The heads body followed through the window. Kevin couldn't move.The creature wrapped its arm around the mans head, only his muffled screams of agony could be heard. The blood soaked, one-armed zombie plunged its teeth into the mans neck, making a savage sound as the blood poured into its mouth. Kevin ran for the bedroom window, but stopped suddenly as he realised his worst nightmare had come true. There was hundreds of them, flooding the childrens park and the garden opposite. Kevin took the 44 Desert Eagle from under his pillow and shoved some spare magazines from his bedside table into his pocket. His hand yanked down the window handle, then pushed the glass forward. He looked down at the back alley below, took a deep breath, and jumped...
Laments of passion
Obstructed by fear.
Under guises of jovial chatter;
Incredulous hopes
Steadily feasting away-
Eating away at my heart.

It's funny how humans can wrap their mind around things and fit them into their version of reality.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief