z

Young Writers Society

The most twisted plot ever! Do not question us.

182 Reviews

Reviews: 182
Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:07 pm
AspiringAuthorA..M. says...

Adrenaline surged through Raptors veins when he he saw an old lady frozen in place. A car was sliding toward her. Raptor lept toward her and pulled her out of the way. He cried out as the car struck his legs. The woman fell out of his arms and onto the hard asphalt.

She gritted her teeth, grabbing her side.

Raptor picked her up and ran toward the nearest building. He tried the door with one hand. It was locked, but that wouldn't stop him. Raptor kicked the door open and set Ever down. "Ma'am find the center most room and stay there!" Raptor said.

She nodded and ran off, as fats as her aged legs would carry her.

Raptor exited and once again stared at the black hole. How could it be stopped? But, he knew that it had to be stopped, other wise the entire city would be sucked in. Exactly where the things being sucked in where he going he did not know.

"Sir stop!" Raptor shouted as a black man staggered in the middle of the street toward a car parked on the other side of the street. The man didn't even acknowledge that he had heard him.

Raptor was about to pull him to safety before a motorcycle tumbling at a tremendous velocity bashed into his side. The man was killed on impact. He cringed as the mans twisted body was sucked into the vortex.
Last edited by AspiringAuthorA..M. on Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”
-John 11:25-26

373 Reviews

Reviews: 373
Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:33 pm
Kamas says...

Uh Adrian, Ever was out of the way. Raptor can't save everyone :P
"Nothing is permanent in this wicked world - not even our troubles." ~ Charles Chaplin

#tnt

182 Reviews

Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:37 pm

Yes, he can. :P And err.. out of the way?
"Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”

373 Reviews

Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:39 pm
Kamas says...

read the posts that are earlier.
"Nothing is permanent in this wicked world - not even our troubles." ~ Charles Chaplin

#tnt

182 Reviews

Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:05 am

"Why is this happening?" Raptor said out loud. He was truly overwhelmed for once in his life. Never before had he been faced with such high stakes.

"Holy-" he said as the vortex seemed to expand and was seemingly sucking the very moisture out of the air. The air was above his head was like that of a desert mirage. But Raptor knew that it was the sheer power of the black hole. It was generating winds so powerful that it swept up any loose material like dirt into the sky.

He heard a screaming child and looked behind him.

A toddler who was being swept toward the vortex.

Without a second though Raptor jumped thirty feet into the air and caught the baby in his arms. "There there little guy, everything will be alright," he said to the wailing child.

The moment his feet hit the ground Raptor ran away from the vortex, which was picking up power by the second. He ran to the left as a city bus skidding on its side was dragged toward the vortex. He heard people scream inside as they pounded on the windows.

He stopped and ran toward the bus hoping to stop it from being lost. With one arm he gripped a place on its side where he could get a handhold. The people inside were knocked around by the bus's abrupt stop.

"It's alright! I've got you!" Raptor said. He heaved and tolled the bus behind him, while still holding the baby in his left arm. Suddenly the bus tore from the area that he was gripping. Before he even turned around the bus was already zooming to the vortex. And then it was gone.

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:53 pm
lizzifer says...

*Vera is a nice person she just gets serious when her job is a foot**

Vera~~

Vera heard the two wheeled device groan under the three girls weight. The lack hole was just in front of them and the "hero" stood in the way. Behind the girls were two cars, the guy with weird skin was in one and the other was filled by a random guy who looked a bit ticked off.

"You idiot!" Vera yelled, "The forces will rip you APART. If you don't step away from that thing your askfark will be best friends with your head!"

He wasn't listening and kept looking into it like he could beat it up in a way. The three girls got of the scooter sheepish. But Vera charged in at Raptor wanting to slap him but instead asked curtly.

"Do you really want to help? can you get me a screwdriver and some of those old fashioned tv tubes?"
The one who smiles the most has something to hide.

..i'm lonely...message me..some how add me on your social networking site (unless you are some creepy weirdo who stalks girls for their organ harvesting company..i personally like them inside of me thankyou :) )

182 Reviews

Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:33 pm

"What!" Raptor hollered over the roar of the black hole. "Did you say a screwdriver and a TV tube?!"

She nodded.

"You have got to be kidding me!" Raptor shrugged and then he was off to the nearest AutoZone, and then he'd stop by a RadioShack.

336 Reviews

Reviews: 336
Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:11 pm
Jas says...

Im just gonna randomly insert myself into this*

Even though mass chaos was happening outside, I was working my normal job (well as normal as it can get for an immortal) at Radio Shack when suddenly a dude with red hair and bad acne bursted through the doors.

"You have a screwdriver?" he asked.

"Umm yeah..over there" I replied in a bored tone. He grabbed one, accidently knocked the shelf over and came up breathless to me.

"127.99 please" I told him after ringing up the screwdriver.

"WHAT! It's a screwdriver!", he exclaimed. I just shrugged.

"Can I just borrow it please, it's really important" he asked.

"Can I just borrow 127.99 please", I asked, while rollng my eyes. He looked at me, glanced at the screwdriver. I knew what was going to happen before it even did. He grabbed the screwdriver and dashed out the door. After sighing, I walked out and followed the fleeing guy to the giant vortex conviently outside.
I am nothing
but a mouthful of 'sorry's, half-hearted
apologies that roll of my tongue, smoothquick, like 'r's
or maybe like pocket candy
that's just a bit too sweet.

~*~

180 Reviews

Reviews: 180
Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:29 pm
View Likes
pudin.junidf says...

Sorry I haven't posted, but I'm here now.

Clarice.
It was such a frenzy, so much noise and so many things happening all at once. She had lost track of time and had no idea where her friends where. It was so crazy but from the distance she heard Raptor's characteristic. And there was Vera's voice, talking to the guy.

"Vera!" Clarice screamed as she stared running towards the voices. But it seemed as if her feet where going no where, she was stunned by the voices and the images, but all of a sudden it just got worse. The visions, she was having a vision.

It was just dark, complete darkness in her head. And with the darkness came the distorted noises of some creature whose shade started to appear. Mos of the time, the visions came with a feeling, with a sense of what was to come. She felt afraid, afraid with a strange fear and the strange feeling that there was something evil.
Clarice didn't realize that she had stopped and fallen down until there was someone at her side, talking to her.

***Can some one be the person please?**
Les sanglots longs
Des violons
De l'autonne
Blessent mon coeur
D'une langueur
Monotone.

Verlaine

373 Reviews

Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:33 pm
Kamas says...

Nadia

A TV tube? What in the world would that do? Nadia thought, confused. The boy that had helped her earlier ran out with a screwdriver, followed by a bored looking girl. Nadia looked around and noticed an old, smashed TV sitting on the top of a dumpster. She ran over and punched in the screen, reaching in carefully she pulled out the tubes. Glass splinters dug into her knuckles and she grimaced. Running back to Vera, she shoved the tubes at her and yanked out the pieces on glass.

"I'd really like to know what the hell is going on." she muttered turning to a see a girl standing in the street, with the strangest blank expression on her face. Nadia frowned and jogged over to the girl.

"Hey are you okay?" she said as the girl stared blankly ahead and began to tremble.

"Hello?" she said waving her hand in front of the girl's face.

#tnt

182 Reviews

Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:41 pm

Smokey who had been ordered by his Master to go toward the Vortex ran through the chaos. His large tongue hung out on his side. He couldn't help but kill a few people while he was here. Three to be exact. How they ran the moment they saw him. But he was faster he caught anybody, and anything that he chased.

Oh, how he loved the taste of human flesh. He jumped over a car pile up and continued to head toward the vortex. His Master had told him to try and find a platinum colored device that should be located directly behind the vortex. According to his Master two devices were required to activate the black hole, which was actually a time portal.

The only problem was that he needed to get both of the devices. Meaning he would have to enter the vortex and retrieve the one on the other side. Smokey knew not to question the Evil Mastermind. The power that the time travel devices would give them was... limitless.

Smokey snarled as a door frame flew in his direction, he ducked and it smashed into a building and exploded into splinters. The only problem about getting the devices was staying alive just to get there. He nearly stumbled with surprise when a red haired kid zoomed past him in a blur of motion.

Smokey increased his pace knowing that the inhumanly fast kid was heading toward the vortex as well. Could he catch him? Or had he for once encountered somebody who was faster than him? He already knew the answer, the boy was of the Velocio race. The fastest and most powerful beings to have ever lived.

*Is Smokey the creature in the vision, person before Kamas?*
Last edited by AspiringAuthorA..M. on Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

336 Reviews

Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:42 pm
Jas says...

Elizebeth

I was so unbelievably bored. This "raptor" guy was boring. His stupid friend was boring. Everyone was boring. Some girl randomly collapsed on the block ahead of me, her eyes glazed over.

"What the hell?" I wondered before walking towards her.

"Hey, you ok? Human?! Are you alright!?" I exclaimed. I slapped her across the face and she started to stir. Then suddenly she sat up and screamed in a hoarse voice, very much like Professor Trawlany's in Harry Potter:

"EVIL! EVIL! THE EVIL IS COMING! SAVE YOUR CHILDREN! THE SINISTER SHADOW MONKEY FROM PLANET SKITTLES IS COMING TO ATTACK!!!!" then she stood and started grabbing random people and screaming the above in their faces. WTF?
I am nothing

~*~

182 Reviews

Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:49 pm

Smokey rammed a girl who was blabbering like a mad woman, she hit her head on the concrete and was rendered unconscious.

What in the world was wrong with that girl? Smokey shook the memory of her away and continued to rush toward the vortex. The closer he got the more immense the pressure became. Which was a good thing because it meant he could run faster without there being any wind resistance. But, it also meant that he was more likely to get hit by a piece of debris.

336 Reviews

Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:03 pm
Jas says...

~Elizebeth ****The only reason Elizebeth thinks everyhting is so boring is because she lived so long that everything is boring to her****

I turned and saw the girl that had screamed in my face, being thrown to the ground by a giant shadow thing. Ugh. I had to save her don't I. This was the least bored I had been all century! I used my super-speed to run to her and slapped her again. She woke suddenly.

"Where am I?" she asked. In the blink of an eye, the vortex instantly sucked her in and she screeched. Oh My God! This was actually not boring! IM NOT BORED!! WHOOPIE!! Now to go save the loony-tune. *insert spy music here*
I am nothing

~*~

182 Reviews

Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:12 pm

Raptor opened his mouth in confusion. Why was the Looney Tunes theme song playing? What if Buggs Bunny appears? Raptor was terrified of rabbits, because their fur was toxic to his race. Just one stand and he could cause his organs to shut down. What will I do if that is the case.

He didn't have time to think because the music quickly changed to Fatel Fantasy. The world was on the brink of destruction! As if on cue the vortex's power increased so much that it began to crumble buildings. Evey car was scooped up off the ground and spun toward the vortex.

*You may have heard Fatel Fantasy in movie trailers, it's the dramatic type of tension/action background music*

Anybody who was unfortunate to be out in the open was sucked into the black hole. And when Raptor himself was being sucked toward the vortex he knew that there was trouble. He struggled against the pressure that seemed to be dragging him to the vortex. He found that no matter how hard he tried he couldn't outrun the pressure.

He lost his footing on the road and found himself soaring toward the black holes mouth along with everybody else. He hoped that here would be a way back top the present. But most of all he hoped the nineties was a friendly time.
Last edited by AspiringAuthorA..M. on Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.
— Chuck Palahniuk