z

Young Writers Society

Romeo and Juliet

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:19 am
Dr. Jamie Bondage says...

Juliet grasped Angel around the waist, holding onto him desperately, sobbing. "Don't. please. I need you." She sobbed. she held onto him with everything she had, just crying into his shirt, staining it with her wet, hot tears.

203 Reviews

Reviews: 203
Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:22 am
October Girl says...

He rested his chin on the top of her head. Inhailing her shampoo that still smelled fresh. He kissed her forehead and let her cry, by the time she was spent his shirt was soaking.

"I won't leave you." he said. "I'm always here for you... I'll be here for you." he swallowed the frog in his throat.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky
Then you are my star... ™

79 Reviews

Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:44 am

Juliet looked up at Angel. "Thank you." She breathed. She wanted to kiss him again.

She grasped his hand tightly. "What now?" She asked. She was scared, but she wanted to be with angel.

before he could respond, one of the preppy guys came up to her, a cheesy grin on his face.

"Hey Julie. Your mom has invited me to that party of yours tomorrow night. I heard your looking for a husband." He flashed a grin.

She glared. "Bryan, shut up. Just cause my parents are looking for rich snoody guys, then they can keep looking. I don't want any part of it. so...get away from me, okay?" She hissed.

she gripped Angel's hand tighter. She hated all these guys. and she had almost forgotten the party. then she looked at Angel. She smiled brightly. "Come tomorrow!"

"What?"

"Come to the party! It's a masquerade party! No one would be able to tell who you are! Please come." she begged.

203 Reviews

Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:48 am
October Girl says...

Angel looked down at her, his aqua eyes piercing into hers. "It's not a good idea." he pulled away. "I have to work tomorrow, I'm going to be late for my shift right now." he said and turned to walk.

"Angel." she barely whispered.

He kept walking. Anything... Anything to keep her safe from him.

**Goodnight I'm going to crash**
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

79 Reviews

Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:57 am

Juliet felt like crying again. she knew he didn't want hr. she sunk to her feet and started sobbing in front of his locker. she just sat there. then she heard a voice.

"Excuse me?"

Juliet whiped her eyes. "Yes?"

"Izm Sarah. I'm Angel's sister."

juliet looked up at her. she had cute blond hair. "Hi. Izm Juliet."

"I assumed." She said softly. She sat down beside Juliet. "So...why were you crying?"

Juliet looked down miserably. "Because your brother doesn't want to be with me...He...He...he doesn't want me...He..." she was sobbing again.

203 Reviews

Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:07 pm
October Girl says...

I'm just gonna play as Sarah**

"So your dad's the reason he was pissed to hell yesterday." Sarah bit her lip when she noticed Juliet had paled.

"He was angry?" she asked.

"Well, he didn't really talk to anyone about it. Our mom was busy snorting crack and, well, my dad was working late." she shrugged.

"How old are you again?" Juliet asked.

"I'm fourteen." Sarah said, planting her hands on her hips. "And trust me, my brother is crazy about you. He didn't sleep all night." she confessed.

"How do you know?" Juliet wiped her tears away.

"Because I didn't sleep all night." Sarah said. "Don't worry, Jules, he just needs some time to adjust. He's use to airheads thowing themselves at him, but your NOT one of those airheads. He just doesn't like being pressured into things, and well... he's not use to commitment. I mean you know, boyfriend wise."
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

79 Reviews

Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:16 pm

Juliet nodded, feeling sick. she didn't know what to do. She wanted to be with angel desperately. she needed him. she didn't want to go back to class.

she looked at sarah. the little girl seemed to be so much older and more mature than Juliet. juliet felt like a little girl playing pretend.

"Maybe..." She just looked away. "You want to hang out?" Juliet asked. She wanted his sister to like her. She tried to smiled, but it didn't really work.

203 Reviews

Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:54 pm
October Girl says...

Sarah rolled her eyes at Juliet. "Your one love sick girl. You really REALLY like my brother huh?" she said, and slid down and sat by her against the lockers. When Juliet didn't respond, Sarah continued, "ugh, you have to understand, Jules that Angel has never loved anyone, except me but I'm his sister. He's never even said 'I love you.' To our mom, so I'm the only thing he'sreally ever had. You have to understand that."

"I do... I really like him, but... He thinks I need some one better." Juliet whimpered.

"Stop doing that." Sarah growled. "Your a young adult for goodness sake! My brother doesn't think he's good at ANYTHING! He's a great piano player, hes an AWESOME surfer, hes a talented dancer and reader. He just puts himself down, and it's not to get attention. Things happened to Angel... Bad things... So just lay off him, OK?" With that Sarah got up, brushed herself off and walked away.
_____

Angel would rather stab a nail in his eye than be at work right now, three annoying airheads were gwaking over him while he made lattes at the coffee shop he worked at, inside a Borders. One girl walked up to him,

"Hi, I'm Emy." The girl giggled.

"And I'm not interested." he looked at his watch. "Now, I'm on break." he said and walked out of the coffee shop and into the book section.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

79 Reviews

Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:07 pm

Juliet felt bad. was sarah mad at her now? She didn't know. she walked out of school and headed towards her car. She needed a quiet place to think. She headed down the road and spotted a bookstore. she smiled. She loved books. She'd be distracted for a bit at least. she headed into the fiction section and pursed her lips. She had to find the right book.

then she glanced up and saw the book she wanted. Problem was...she was short. She frowned and jumped, trying to snatch the book. she just kept jumping, looking like an idiot, but extremely determined.

203 Reviews

Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:43 pm
October Girl says...

Angel skipped Lunch, he didn't have breakfast either, but he wasn't really a food person, he didn't really need much. Just when he thought his day was going bad, he saw Juliet -it was a good thing. He smiled, amused at her jumping up and down. He walked behind her.

"Lets see, you should read the book, 'Short Stuff for Dummies'" he felt his mouth curl.

"Ha Ha." she rolled her eyes. "Don't be an ass, can you please get me that book?" she asked.

He got it and held it up higher, "I'll give the book to you if you plant one right here." he indicated his cheek.

She flushed, it was the cutest thing he'd ever seen.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

79 Reviews

Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:19 pm

Jliet blushed. She smiled. She stroked his cheek gently, softly. Her delicate hand smoothed his cheek. She then stretched up on her tiptoes ad kissed his cheek, her lips lingering on the surface. She flashed a grin.

"There. So...you work here?" she asked.

"Yeah...well, I work in the coffee shop."

Juliet nodded. She wanted him to just hold her. She was afraid to move too fast though...afraid that he'd leave her crying again. she didn't want that to happen. It was like every time she got close to him, and he let himself show how much he really liked her, he then pulled away and shut himself off from her.

So she just looked up at the book. "Do I get my book now?" she asked with a slight pout.

He laughed and gave her the book. She smiled shyly. "Thanks...so...uh...are you going to come to my party tomorrow night?" she asked, knowing he probably didn't even want to go with her. She just looked down at his feet.

203 Reviews

Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:04 am
October Girl says...

Back to square one... AGAIN. Angel shurgged. "I guess I could go, just as long as I don't get royally flushed down the toliet, again." he said. "Maybe it could be some fun..." he waited for her to respond, when she didn't, he noticed she didn't look excited about it he said, "or maybe not."

"I still want you to come you know. Maybe as my date? Would you come?" she asked, shifting uncomfortably.

He nodded. "Might as well, I could never actually turn down a laaaaaady." he said it in a British Accent.

She laughed, loudly. Then looked at him. "Thank you." she said.

"Do, I have to get all Prince Charming dressed up?" he asked.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

79 Reviews

Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:14 am

Juliet smiled. she was so happy. she hugged him tightly. she loved him so much. She kissed his cheek. "Thank. and yes. everyone is going to be dressed up. You'd have to blend in..." she bit her lip. "Angel...If you want to be with me...it's not going to be easy. in fact, it's going to be really hard. But...I..." she blushed and shook her head. "Never mind. when do you get off work?" she asked, trying not to rush anything...trying to respect his space. she knew he needed time. she'd give him as much time as he needed. she wanted to be with him. "I talked to your sister today. she seems like a fantastic girl." She smiled. "Though i'm not sure she likes me very much." Now she was just rambling.

203 Reviews

Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:51 am
October Girl says...

Angel was surpised that Sarah had even talked to her, it was pretty shocking, usually his little sister thought that he dated Airheads, which he did most of the time, but Juliet was different. Someone he knew he could trust.

"Did she now? And what all did she say?" he asked.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

79 Reviews

Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:07 am

Juliet blushed. "Uh...Just that you've never said I love you to a girl and that your an amazing piano player and surfer and reader. That...that you weren't used to being in relationships...commited relationships." juliet was turning a bright red. "Nothing really. we just talked. she seemed a lot more mature than her actual age. I felt like athe little girl." Juliet giggled. She looked at his hand...then gently, softly slipped her hand into his. "I'm willing to try and make this work if you are." she said softly.

He who knows only his own generation remains forever a child.
— Cicero