z

Young Writers Society

They Hate Each Other... Or So They Think

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:33 am
Chupatoasta says...

"Only if you want to. My dad's probably going to be in his room for the rest of the day and night, then he'll have a hangover in the morning." Arden laughed dryly. By the morning his shattered wrist would be completely healed. "Where do you want to do?" She smiled smally, playing with her fingers. She couldn't help but feel something gnawing on her, due to the fact that she and Thomas weren't considered boyfriend and girlfriend yet.
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:11 am
Dr. Jamie Bondage says...

He smiled. "You'll see. Where a nice dress tonight. I want to take you somewhere special. Please." He whispered against her neck, kissing it passionately and nipping at the soft, delicate skin.
"This kind of love is not a product of reasonings and statics--it just comes-none knows whence-and can't explain itself. And doesn't need to." Mark Twain

23 Reviews

Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:57 am
Chupatoasta says...

Arden resisted the urge to moan and nodded slightly before turning around and planting her lips onto his. She threaded her fingers through his hair, only to stop at the sound of a car horn honking. She walked over to her balcony window after breaking away from Thomas, and frowned, brows threaded together. "Your friends are here," she muttered, forcing a fake smile. "You better get over there, kay? I promise to wear something... dressy," she laughed lightly, smiling.
George Bernard Shaw

79 Reviews

Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:18 pm

He growled. He didn't want to leave her. He wanted to stay with her completely and totally. He wanted to just hold her. "They can wait." He said, pulling her back to him. His cell went off and he growled.

"What?" he said sharply.

"Dude, let's go. Kyle's party, remember? One of the biggest parties of the century. Lots of hot girls. Let's get."

He rolled his eyes. "I'm not coming."

"what?" the guy asked in disbelief.

Arden starred at him in shock.

"I have other plans. Sorry." He smiled at Arden. "I'll come another time. You guys have fun." then he hung up and pulled Arden to him kissing her passionately, chuckling at her shocked expression. "I'm going to go get ready for our date. When I pull up in front of your house, I expect you to be ready." He teased before kissing her one last time and going back to his side.
"This kind of love is not a product of reasonings and statics--it just comes-none knows whence-and can't explain itself. And doesn't need to." Mark Twain

23 Reviews

Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:50 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Arden stared after him, still in shock. Thomas had given up a party to go on a date with her. Wow. Arden's phone suddenly started screaming out a Mayday Parade song. She answered it while closing her balcony blinds and walking over to her dresser. "Hello?"

"Denny! Denny! Are you coming to the mini golf thing with us tonight? We're all going to go to the movies afterwards. Denny! Sam's stoked up on sugar!" It was Tristan, Sammy's older brother, who was a dork when he got ahold of pixie sticks. Arden laughed and thumbed through her jeans, each one not seeming to be perfect enough.

"I can't Tristan! I'm going on a-" He began to laugh at her loudly.

"-date with Thomas. I know. We all know!" He chuckled deeply.

"Tristan! You're such a butthole! You weren't supposed to tell her that!" Came Sammy's hyper voice. Arden laughed and finally pulled out a pair of fading blue jeans and walked over to her closet, finding a dark purple, long sleeved shirt and a dark blue weaved belt.

"Hey, dudes, I gots to go get ready!" Arden yelled into the phone.

"Love you Denny!" The siblings screamed.

"Love you too," she laughed before hanging up and changing.
George Bernard Shaw

79 Reviews

Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:04 pm

Thomas was dressed in a black formal suit. His tie was a green color that matched his hazel eyes. His blond hair stood out. He drove his car up in front of her house and stepped out of his little sport's car.

He knocked on the door ad Arden opened it. Her eyes widened as she starred at him and he hid a chuckle. "I clean up good." He teased.

"I'm wearing jeans!" she said.

he laughed. "I tol you dressy." He teased, already knowing where he would be taking her.

23 Reviews

Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:19 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Arden groaned, unable to remove her stare from him. "Can I go change? I'll be like five minutes! Please!" She pleaded, only to recieve a laugh.

"No, you look fine," she pouted and shook her head, jetting off from the door, up the stairs and towards her room, stripping out of her clothes and digging through her closet. She found a black dress that she'd never worn and pulled it over her head, slipping into a pair of black heels that she'd also never worn. She pulled her hair out of its nice bun, the straight black locks falling around her shoulders dantily. She rubbed on some black amethyst body lotion, a gave herself a spritz of black amethyst body spray.

With a smile of satisfaction in her mirror she walked back down stairs, opening the door quietly, and covered Thomas' eyes softly. She smiled lightly as he pretended to think, saying a list of made up names aloud.

**The dress and the shoes**
George Bernard Shaw

79 Reviews

Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:39 pm

Thomas gently removed her hands from his eyes ad kissed them before turning around and just looking into her eyes. He couldn't stop looking at them. they were beautiful. He'd never met a girl who had held him this spellbound.

He sighed and then took in the rest of her appearance. "You look...beautiful." He said softly. he opened her door for her and smiled. He took her to the resturant and helped her out before blindfolding her. "It's a surprise," he whispered in her ear.

23 Reviews

Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:06 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Everything was dark. Arden couldn't see a thing, and because of this, she pouted, blinking against the cloth that covered her eyes. "Thom, this isn't fair," she pouted playfully, bottom lip poked out ever so slightly.

"It's a surprise, Den," he whispered again, his warm breath on the back of Arden's neck made goosebumps rise on her skin, which also made Thomas laugh deeply.

"Thomas," she whined, still walking forward with her arms outstretched to make sure she didn't run into anything.

"It's fine Den." He laughed. "We're almost there."
George Bernard Shaw

79 Reviews

Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:57 am

Thomas gently kissed her neck as he removed the blindfold. In front of her lay a balcony, roses spread everywhre. A violin played in the background, and roses littered the ground. He waited. "Do you like it?" He asked nervously.

23 Reviews

Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:32 am
Chupatoasta says...

Arden's words caught in her throat. She had no idea what to say! Instead of saying anything she spun around and kissed him deeply, her arms finding their way around his neck and her fingers playing with his hair. Once they pulled away Thomas smiled coyly. "You still didn't answer my question Den. Do you like it?"

With a sharp intake of breath Arden nodded, wrapping her arms around him once again. "I do! I love it!"
George Bernard Shaw

79 Reviews

Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:29 pm

He smiled and kissed her back, then looked at her happily, then got nervous about what he was going to ask her. "Uh...den?" he asked.

She smiled. "Yes?"

He chuckled softly. "Uh..would you like to be my girlfriend?" He asked. What would she say? Would she wanted to date him? He waited, breathless again.

23 Reviews

Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:38 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Arden smiled widely at Thomas. The seven syllable sentance made her heart leap with joy and stomach fill with butterflies. "Yes! I'd love to be!" She kissed him again, her smile evident even as she kissed him. Who could blame her though? She'd waited for him to ask her that forever, even when they hated each other she couldn't help but hold a small bit of hope that that question might've arose. "Is that what all this fanciness was about? So you could ask me that?" Thomas seemed to blush as he nodded and Arden laughed lightly, kissing him softly. "Thank you."
George Bernard Shaw

79 Reviews

Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:24 am

He smiled and stroked her cheek. "I wanted to do it right. I didn't just want to ask. I thought it would be better this way." He smiled. Then he glanced down at his senior class ring. He slipped it off his finger and onto her hand. "There. Now it's official." He kissed her softly, gently. "I love you." He whispered.

79 Reviews

Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:25 am

He smiled and stroked her cheek. "I wanted to do it right. I didn't just want to ask. I thought it would be better this way." He smiled. Then he glanced down at his senior class ring. He slipped it off his finger and onto her hand. "There. Now it's official." He kissed her softly, gently. "I love you." He whispered.

This is the way the world ends, not with a bang but a whimper.
— T.S. Eliot