z

Young Writers Society

Crimson Passion

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:33 am
TNCowgirl says...

Shaun couldn't refuse that look on her face. "Just as long as you don't die on me." He said carefully unhooking the wires and everything and picking her up.

"I won't." She smiled. He held her close to his chest and darted otu the door running past the doctors and everyone else and then running to the woosd across the street.

"Where do you want to go?" he asked softly stroking her hair. At least for now she wasn't mad at him. The dream he had still haunted him though.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

Random avatar

Reviews: 24
Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:34 am
Bleeding Rose says...

"Put me down," I said. He did so and I pulled him to where our lips were almost touching.

"Kiss me," I said. He leaned foward and I backed up.

"What? You just told me to kiss y-" I stopped him.

"Like you mean it. Just to prove to me that you still love me," I whispered. He was in front of me in an instant. He clenched his jaw and looked down at me. I looked up at him. My sight was leaving quickly. We were in front of a wall and he pushed me against it softly. He pressed his lips to mine so passionately. I felt his tongue slide inside of my mouth and I he had picked me up, my legs wrapped around his torso, my hands holding his face.
Rite 2 meh lyk dis...and I shoot you.~Unknown
I'm the future of America. Be afraid. Be very afraid~Unknown
If you're blonde and you know it clap your hands *Snap* *snap*
If you're reading this...you're finished reading.

110 Reviews

Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:44 am
TNCowgirl says...

Shaun held her close kissing her with everything he had. He was careful to make sure he could breath, but there wasn't much he could do about it. He would stop so she could breath then kissed her again.

"I could never stop loving you." He whispered softly kissing her neck and then her lips again. "How is your sight?"

"Fading." She replied pulling his face back. He kissed her again and slipped his fingers into her hair running them through it. He didn't understand why he couldn't figure how she had gotten her sight in the first place.
Want a Readers crit???

Random avatar

Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:56 am
Bleeding Rose says...

His fingers ran through my hair as mine tangled his. It was amazing. The sparks were floating through me and out my mouth.

"Stop, stop, stop," I said moving my face away from his as he went to my neck. His little pecks tickled and made my nerves tingle.

"Shaun, stop," I said. He did one more peck and then stopped.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"My sight is gone, my stomach is burning, and I can't breathe," I said panting. I realized that I was pushed up against the wall with my legs still wrapped around him. I couldn't help but smirk.

"Ettabell, will you mind if we get our own room tonight? I promise that I won't hurt you. I don't trust anyone anymore," he said. I nodded my head.

"Only if you carry me there," I said grinning widely. He squeezed me and I laughed slapping him playfully.

"You're gonna squeeze me to death!" I yelled. He laughed.

It wasn't long before we had a room. It felt small.

"Alright, two queen sized beds, a huge bathroom, and an all you can eat buffet down stairs in the dining room," He said. I felt him smile.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"Somewhere in the United States. Honestly, I don't know," he said. I couldn't help it. I had to kiss him again, but he beat me to it.

110 Reviews

Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:05 am
TNCowgirl says...

Shaun kissed her pulling her close to him as he did. He pulled back and nuzzled his face into the dip of her neck kissing it softly then just resting it there.

"I love you." He whispered softly.

"I love you too." She replied.

"How do you feel?" He asked stroking her cheek. "I'm sorry about everything I shouldn't have left no matter how I felt. I should've known better."
Want a Readers crit???

Random avatar

Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:15 am
Bleeding Rose says...

For some reason I felt more affectionate and atracted to Shaun than I used to be.

"Will you shut-up about that? It wasn't your fault. It was mine and then it was Ron's and then it was mine again. You still came to the rescue. Your my hero, Shaun Ryans," I whispered. I nosed his face to where he came up again. Kissing me. Then, we both stopped.

"Shaun, I need a new dog," I said. He cupped my chin then pulled me in for a hug.

"I know. You'll get one as soon as we are where we want to be," he said. I smiled.

"Are you hungry?" he asked. I shook my head.

"No. My stomach doesn't need any food right now," I said. He kissed me again. It only made me want more.

"Shaun, tell me something would ya'?" I felt him nod but waited for him answer.

"Sure. Anything," he said.

"Ron said that you were a Vampire and how I was attacked and how his body just vanished and how you are always there, I wouldn't be surprised. Are you really...," I giggled. "a Vampire?"

110 Reviews

Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:21 am
TNCowgirl says...

Shaun swallowed hard and looked down at her. "That giggle tells me you think he's telling children stories." He said stroking her face.

"Shaun!" She whinned. "That doesn't answer my question don't change the subject!" He knew he couldn't say it. He didn't want to say it. He let his teeth slip out and kept the venom back.

"Trust me?" He asked softly.

"Of course." She replied. He grabbed her right hand and put her fingers against his fangs waiting for her response.
Want a Readers crit???

Random avatar

Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:33 am
Bleeding Rose says...

It was...amazing. They were so sharp so...living.

"Unbelievable," I whispered. I pulled away softly.

"Your not...scared?" he asked. I shook my head.

"Loosing you is my only fear," I said. I felt his hand on my cheek. For some reason it was colder than usual. A shiver went down my spine. Not from the coldness, but for some other reason. He was closer than I expected him to be.

"Do you breath?" I asked. I felt my breath hit my back in the face.

"No," he whispered. I felt him get closer.

"You won't ever change me, right?" was my other question.

"No," he whispered again. I felt his lips brush against mine.

"Your so...beautiful," he said. It sent chills in my whole body. It was the way he said it. So affectionately.

"What's it like?" I asked.

"What's what like," he said. He wasn't but half a centimeter away from my lips. I could sense it.

"Being a Vampi-" I was thrown off because he was right on top of me. Above my face, lips brushing mine lightly.

"What are you doing?" I asked stuttering.

"I am kissing you," he said. I gulped loudly. "I am not going to bite you, jus- kiss," he said again.

110 Reviews

Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:39 am
TNCowgirl says...

Shaun heard her swallow again and he pulled back. He needed to feed and she was way to tempting. He backed up a little more and she sat up looking for him.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"I-I'll be back." He whispered.

"NO!" She yelped. "You can't leave me."

"I have to feed." He said moving closer to her and touching her cheek. "I'll be back I promise, but I don't wnat the possibility of hurting you."

"I can come." She said standing up. He swallowed and shook his head.

"Bell, I'm strong around you. But when I hunt my senses aren't there anymore. I have never fed off a human because I've never put that temptation there. I can't chance it." He replied kissing her softly, timidly.
Want a Readers crit???

Random avatar

Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:46 am
Bleeding Rose says...

"Please, I will keep my distance. You can't leave me, again," I whispered, a tear hitting the floor.

"Bell," he said, his voice cracking. I didn't want to be alone in this place. I had no idea where we were anyway.

"Please," I said again. I felt his palm on my cheek. I looked down.

"I don't want to hurt you," he said pausing after every word. I looked up to where I assumed his face was.

"You hurt me by leaving," I said. The tears seemed to roll down my cheek in little droplets of salt water, one at a time. When one left my face another one was let go. I awaited his answer.

110 Reviews

Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:57 am
View Likes
TNCowgirl says...

Shaun sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "Fine, but I'm gonna put you up in a tree and you gotta promise me you'll stab me with this if I try to hurt you." He said putting a stake in her hand. She dropped it like it was on fire.

"NO!" She hissed. "I won't!"

"Then your staying here." He replied scooping the stake up and setting it in her hand. "This is the only way I'll let you come with me."
Want a Readers crit???

Random avatar

Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:09 am
View Likes
Bleeding Rose says...

I shook my head like a little girl.

"If you leave me here then you can count on me not being here when you get back," I said. He sighed once more.

"You have to take this stake. I refuse to let you go with me unless you agree to my conditions," after he said that he burst into laughter.

"Okay, that sounded gay. Just please, if I hurt you I would never beable to live myself," he said. His hands were rested on my waist.

"If you're dead then you won't live anyway. I can't Shaun. Even if I take it. You know that I can't," I said shaking my head. I felt his lips on my forehead and I pushed foward.

"Fine. Take it anyway because you never know what will happen when your scared," he said. I nodded and we were out the door. I smelled the fresh air. I wasn't a Vamp girl but even to me it smelled delicous.

110 Reviews

Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:50 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Shaun couldn't think of anythign happy at the moment. He didn't want to hurt Ettabell, he knew that he might though. He picked her up and ran as fast as he could towards the woods where he normally hunted. He ran up the tallest tree and set her on a strong branch.

"Hold on tight, please. Just promise me that if I attack you you will at least try?" He asked gently.

"Shaun..." SHe started. He kissed her softly and then pulled back falling down to the ground and landing softly. He spun around and sniffed the air. There were a pack of deer maybe ten feet away. He took off after them jumping on the biggest buck first and taking it down silently cleaning it of it's blood quickly and painlessly. He went for the next big buck and finished it off. He was full now. He ran back towards where Ettabell was to get her down hwen he saw the other vampire start scaling the tree.

"ETTABELL! USE THAT STAKE!" He yelled from teh bottom of the tree as he scaled up it after the vampire. "That's not me!" He yelled as the vampire reached her.
Want a Readers crit???

Random avatar

Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:38 pm
Bleeding Rose says...

It was scary. I didn't know what to do. If it wasn't Shaun and it was another one then how would I kill it. I was blind. Then, I saw out of someone elses eyes again. It was from beyond the tree line. Actually, I think that it was above me. I think that it was someone in the canopy of the woods. I took this point and went foward with the point of the stake. He caught my wrist.

"That's very funny, princess. You are to slow," he said. I was about to scream when a seperate stake was shot from the tree's. I watched it fly in front of the thing's eyes that I was looking from. I saw the sleeve as this person threw it. It was a black, long sleeve. I was blocked out again and fell back to the ground. I heard the Vampire yell and then there was silence.

"Ettabell!" Shaun screamed rushing to me. I felt the crunch of the leaves as he tread lightly on them. I jumped up.

"It's alright. You did a good job," he said. I looked up to where I assumed his face would be.

"That wasn't me," I whispered. I sensed shock among his face. "But it doesn't matter. Whatever, whoever that was saved my life. If it wasn't for...it, I wouldn't be here. I would be laying on the ground...blood oosing out of my neck...," I felt nausiated.

"What if that thing was aiming for you! You would also be dead!" Shaun yelled. I heard a whisper, but sensed no presence.

"I wasn't going to kill her, Shaun. I am watching over her as much as you are. I long for her existane as much as you do, but unlike Ron, I won't take her from you. I was sent to watch her only. Nothing else. You can call me...Deadlove," and that was it. I wasn't scared, but I swear that Shaun was about to pee his pants. He held me tightly without realizing it.

"Ow...Shaun," I mumbled inside of his chest.

"Sorry. Did you h-hear that?" Shaun asked. I nodded.

"Yeah. But don't be scared. He is probably just what he said. Plus, I like having two guardians. The fact that we couldn't see him made it all the much better! It had like an awesome spook to it...wait, I couldn't see him to save my life...maybe..." I didn't finish my sentence. If I told Shaun then he would freak. Maybe, maybe Deathlove was the source of my visions.

"Maybe, what?"

"Nothing. Let's get back to the hotel...I have a surprise for you," I whispered into his ear...I think it was his ear. At this, he rushed back.

110 Reviews

Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:45 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Shaun held her close. He didn't care if this Deadlove guy was good or not. He didn't like thinking that anyone else knew where they were. He opened their hotel room and set her on the bed then sat next to her. "What do you want to tell me?"
Want a Readers crit???

“Sorry about the blood in your mouth. I wish it was mine. I couldn't get the boy to kill me, but I wore his jacket for the longest time.”
— Richard Siken