Young Writers Society

The Haunted Plantation (Finished.)

303 Reviews

Reviews: 303
Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:06 pm
View Likes
StoneHeart says...

|Ivan Summers|

Ivan had to admit that he was pretty well impressed by the mansion that he found himself parked out in front of. There were already at least a half a dozen other cars already parked in the wide parking lot, and beyond, its windows lit, was the mansion/ plantation house.

To someone who'd lived his life in a mansion it really wasn't much, but to anyone else the three story house, with thousands of acres of wild land surrounding, it was a very big deal.

He parked his bike and chained it to a tree, and then grabbing his backpack headed for the massive oak door. Shoving it open he found himself in an empty hallway, a few doors with light shining out from under the cracks on the edges showed him that plenty of people were still up even at this late hour.

Pacing down the hallway he repeated Cal’s words in his head, you take the third room at the end of the hall on the second story. I probably won’t be around too much, but if you have questions find the guy named Nickolas Granger. He’s unofficially in charge it seems . . .

Ten minutes later.

Great, now he knew a bit more about the place. There was a really short black haired girl named Kamria downstairs reading dusty journals.

Stopping in front of the door Cal had told him he’d be sleeping behind, he hesitated and shoved it open. Inside there really wasn’t much to see. A couple of beds were shoved up against opposite sides of the room, and an old chest lay between them that looked like it hadn’t been opened in a hundred years.

The one side of the room appeared to already have been claimed, so Ivan took the other, tossing his backpack onto the bed he sat down. Three hundred and sixty five days in a ‘haunted’ plantation house with almost a dozen other teenagers. That was a license for a hard time.

Better a hard time than a bad time, he decided.

Suddenly there was a window-smashing scream and the door crashed open. A girl practically fell right into the room, and would have smashed into the floor if Ivan hadn’t jumped forward and caught her.

“I DON’T WANNA DIE! LEAVE ME- “suddenly she twisted around and saw Ivan’s face.” Oh, sorry, I-” she said, looking surprised.

Ivan released her and walked over to his bed. Now he knew something else, there were apparently crazy, screaming, pretty girls in the house as well. . . . Perfect.

“Hey, I’m June,” the girl said, stepping forward curiously.

I don’t talk to crazy people.

“What’s your name?”

Ignoring you!

“Are you going to be my roommate?”

You don’t give up easy do you!

Ivan stepped toward the door but the girl, June, jumped into his way. Ivan glared at her, giving his best, ‘do you have a problem’ stare.

“I’m not moving until you tell me your name! Or are you mute?”

Stubborn and forward,” Ivan.” He said finally. It probably wouldn’t kill him to tell her.

“What?” she asked.

Deaf too? ”My name’s Ivan.” He repeated.

She smiled,” so you aren’t mute, huh?”

I wonder if I can move things with a glare. He glared and she moved.

Sadly the kitchen looked like someone had done a pretty bang up job clearing it, because everything was a huge mess. He quickly gave up trying to pick a meal out of the scattered crumbs, and wishing that he’d stopped by a store on the way here he returned to his room. The girl, June, was already sleeping, so he was quiet while he went over to his bed and lay down. Plenty of time to explore and scare people in the morning.

Besides a couple of screams around three o-clock (which he managed to ignore), everything was pretty peaceful that night.
For I who am poor have only my dreams
I spread my dreams under your feet . . .

. . . tread softly for you tread on my dreams.

We are masters of our silences, and slaves of our words

76 Reviews

Reviews: 76
Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:35 pm
View Likes
Hanorah says...

Hanorah Lewis

I didn't really think things over after Cal explained why he was letting me stay in a big house for free.A haunted house? I asked myself doubtfully.I doubted it was true,but it made things more exciting either way.

I had told my sister straight after I talked with Cal.She instintivly told me not to,but she knew how stubborn I was.I said goodbye quickly and packed a couple of things.
'Ill miss you' she said,hugging me tightly.
'i'll miss you too,sis'i returned the hug,and left.

When I got outside the house,I couldent help but gasp.It was massive!This was the biggest house id ever seen.I walked inside slowly,taking everything in

I was met inside by a pale redheaded girl.
'umm..hello?you must be staying here too?' I asked putting out my hand,expecting her to shake it but she just walked by.'Wierd' I thought.'was that a..?' I started to ask myself but went against it.
I walked upstairs with excitement and found a room with two beds,it didn't look like anyone else was there,I smiled and hoped I wouldent be the only one in this room and that id have a fun room mate.I jumped onto the bed near the window gleefully.
'This' I said to myself 'Is gonna be great'.
'Be yourself;everyone else is already taken' ~ Oscar Wilde

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:49 am
View Likes
winterbites says...

Jorden

"Hey," I say to the girl unpacking her stuff in my room. I thought, I'd at lest have a room to myself... Should they be letting boys share with girls..? Or am I just being immature?

"Oh, my-" she covered her eyes at the sight of me in just a towel, "P-put some clothes on..." her Irish accent hit me by surprise.

"Ek, sorry." I slip my jeans and boxer as she turned around, "Names Jorden Morris." I say once I finish, "And well, this is where I'm staying.. I didn't realize I'd be sharing..." I admit.

"Hanorah Lewis," she says, putting some clothes in the wardrobe, "I wasn't aware either..."

"I'll have to have a talk to Cal..." I say laying down on the bed, "Don't get too comfy."

"Excuse me?" she said turning around, "Who said I was moving out?" she crosses her arms.

"Well, I was here first." I say, a matter of fact. I mirror her and cross my arms. "I'm not going." I smile at her. She frowns over at me and turns back to sorting out her clothes. I put my hands behind my neck, "Your pretty tall, aye? How old are you?" I ask her.

"Not that its any of your business." she turned back from me.

"Okay, have it your way." I laugh.
I've got you under a spell and I don't think I'll be letting you out~ If Only She Knew Voodoo Like I Do, Get Scared.

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:20 pm
View Likes
umaima says...

June Rutherford

I woke up at 5 as I wasn't able to sleep, no matter how much I believed that ghosts didn't exist this house was giving me the creeps. I decided to explore the house a bit. Yes, I had done it last night (a bit) but as Dayna had mentioned that midnight wasn't the best time to go ghost hunting I decided it better to listen.

After getting ready, I grabbed some cookies that I had just made, placing the rest on the table for the others, and started examining the house carefully. I took photos of almost all the pictures that looked old, specially those pictures which were of girls as the voice I heard was definitely a girl's.

The house was really huge and puzzling. I kept waking into the hallway where I saw a girl standing and staring at a picture. She didn't look like a ghost but as I didn't want to take any chances I slowly went near her, watching my every step.

Suddenly she turned around. My heart started thudding loudly as I saw her hazel eyes.

Is she the ghost? ,I questioned myself

She can't be, she looks rather sweet. And ghosts don't exist remember!

But what if she is?

"Hey, I am Hanorah" She said to me interrupting the battle between me and my brain

"June" I said looking as relieved as possible. "You were looking at this picture really intently, why so?" I asked

"It's the girl I just saw, I think this is the ghost" She replied smiling to herself.

There was a red headed person in the old and rusted frame. She was beautiful, like really really beautiful. She wore a white gown and stood with a whole lot of pride. There was something in her hand which is couldn't quite make out...

"She is pretty isn't she?" Hanorah asked. I nodded silently still examining the picture.

"Seeing your luggage I don't think you found your room yet?" I asked her, after I was done staring at the masterpiece in front of us.

"Yeah, kinda lost here" she replied

"Let me help you then" and saying this I picked up one of her bags and both of us searched for her room. I decided to go back to the room and see the pictures I had taken once again after helping Hanorah. This was going to be a lot more fun than i had thought.
“The strong person is not the one who can wrestle someone else down. The strong person is the one who can control himself when he is angry.”

“It is better to sit alone than in company with the bad; and it is better still to sit with the good than alone.”

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:38 am
NicoleBri says...

Nick Granger

Meg came back with my water. "Thanks." I say. She smiled and nodded at me. It took a few minutes to take in what had happened in the bathroom where meg had gotten trapped. I felt really bad for that happening to her. "Time to get some shut eye." I say. She got ready for bed and so did I. The last thing I remember is putting on my pants.

After he put on his pants

Sitting down I felt a strange feeling and all of a sudden I was gone.

"Get out!"

"Nick are you okay?" A girl asked me. (Meg)

"I am not this Nick you speak of!!!! My name is Sarah."

"Really? Why do you want us to get out?" the girl asked me.

I had a feeling of loneliness and tears welted in my eyes, well his eyes. "Just go! Something bad will happen if you don't." I tell her.

"My name is Meg."

I rolled my eyes, well his.. and walked out the door. It was sort of cool walking inside a persons body. I had to leave before I got to weak.

Escaping his body, he fell to the floor.

Afterwards

I waited a minute before I got up, my head was pounding. "Nick, is that you?" Meg asked. "Yeah who else would it be?" I asked her in question. "You don't remember anything?" she asked.

I shook my head.

"Sarah just possessed you! I figured you'd witness it while she was in you." Meg replied. I got up and went to lay in bed, my body was wore out.
Words are a lens to focus one's mind.

- Ayn Rand

76 Reviews

Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:30 am
Hanorah says...

After meeting June and Jorden,I decided things weren't going to be so bad.I started to talk to June a lot more than I had expected,She was kind,but I could see a pain in her eyes that she tried to hide.I didn't ask her about it,thinking it was a sensitive spot.

Jorden was the best room mate you could ask for.I was very unsure when I first met him,but after I got to know him it was all different.He was funny but shy sometimes,he was just a laid back,down to earth guy.I felt safe knowing he was in the same room as me,I didn't think I would last in a room of my own.
I returned to the picture I had seen on the first night.Intrigued by it,but I couldent put my finger on it.It seemed wierd,the smiling redheaded girl seemed happy in the picture,she was standing beside a good looking boy,with perfectly combed back chocolate brown hair.The ghost girl I had seen the day before was...sad,she look betrayed,hurt in her eyes.It was a sad sight, and I was determined to get to the bottom of it.

That night I couldent sleep.I looked over at Jorden,thinking to wake him or not,I decided against it.He was deep in sleep,snoring softly,looking peaceful.
I heard a sound,a hushed whisper,calling my name.I didn't need to think about it,I knew it was the redheaded ghost.

I looked a Jorden one last time,debating on whether I should wake him or not.I was scared,but I thought that if Jorden came he may be put in danger and I couldent risk that.

I quietly jumped out of the bed and put my slippers on.I closed the door silently behind me and walked down the stairs.I had never been so scared in my life,my heart racing so fast and I could feel adrenalin pumping through my veins.

'Hanorah' it whispered softly.
I turned around and found the redheaded ghost.'Hello?its ok I wont hurt you' I said softly.
She nodded slightly,almost like she understood.I didn't feel scared anymore,she didn't look dangerous just afraid.
'Is something wrong?'i asked almost silently.
She nodded sadly and pointed to a portrait of an older man.He had angry blue eyes,a black moustache that curled with a long beard and a small amount of hair on his head.

'is that your father?'iguessed.She nodded again.
'well,what's wrong?'.She moved closer,I could see fear in her eyes.She put her hands on her heart then pointed at the ground.
I furrowed my brow,stressed.'I..I don't understand'.

She disappeared,'hello?'I heard a voice.I jumped and turned around.It was June.'Oh sorry,I couldn't go asleep'i explained.'You?'i asked
'same,I was having a midnight feast'she said holding up a pack of crisps.
'c'mon'she said 'I think we should go to bed'.I took one look back at where the ghost last stood,then turned around and followed June up the big,creaking stairs.
Last edited by Hanorah on Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

35 Reviews

Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:04 am
winterbites says...

Jorden

Light cracked through the door, I groaned and buried my face in the pillow before realising something could be in the room. I grabbed the closes thing, which was a photo frame, "I have a weapon!" I stated, "Don't come near me," I heard a sigh as the light switch flickered on, blinding me, "Ahhh!" I cry. I heard giggles from the door, "Oh, hey ladies." I rub my eyes, "I thought you guys were the 'ghost'," I laugh using the quotation marks.

"It’s really, Jorden." June says, as a matter of fact.

"I'm sure, she/he is." I roll my eyes and cover my bare chest with the blanket. I smirked at, as I see her blush. "I'm going to bed... You two can talk outside if you want...” I throw my head back down on the pillow and start too droll on the pillow. Hanorah turned off the light and shuffled to her own bed.

"B-but, I am real..." I heard a soft whisper in my ear, "Why won't you believe." Words echoed though my head. I sat up and looked around.

" Hanorah..." I called softly.

"Yeah..." she whispered.

"Urm... Never mind." I whisper back. I'm going mad. Hearing things. I was the stupid ghost. Just my imagination.

"No, it isn't..." the voice mocked in my head.

"Go away!" I covered my ears with my pillow.

"Jorden? Are you okay?" Hanorah asks turning on the lamp beside her. "Jorden...?"

"I'm fine. I'm fine." I ran my hand through my hair, "its okay..." I say, looking over at her. She looked concerned.
Last edited by winterbites on Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I've got you under a spell and I don't think I'll be letting you out~ If Only She Knew Voodoo Like I Do, Get Scared.

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:44 pm
umaima says...

June Rutherford

I wanted to give a death glare to Jorden but instead I blushed as my eyes moved down to his bare chest. After a sweet bye to Hanorah I left for my room.

As I entered my room I saw Ivan still a sleep. Seriously, guys really need some time management training. I turned the lights on and was greeted with an angry 'HEY'.

"Morning Van" I said with a smirk, so good to tease people early in the morning.

He stared at me and then turned to the other side covering himself with the blanket. I signed, does anything affect this guy? I sat on my bed with a thump and started going through the pictures. Nothing good in it, they were all old masterpieces which gave no clue what so ever. And then it hit me, the object in the girl's hand!

"You know Van, I saw this really huge picture on the other side of the house which had this really beautiful girl who I got to know was the ghost girl the others have seen" I said to Ivan you apparently was trying to get some sleep

"Hmm" he murmured

"And there was this thing in her hand which I couldn't really identify but I took a photo of it, just in case the others might know"

"Hmm" he murmured again

"It was something like a chain, like she was tied or something, I mean it felt like a bracelet but when I saw it with a lot of concentration it felt like a chain or something, definitely not a bracelet" I continued

This grabbed Ivan's attention and he quickly got up and sat near me and asked to show me the picture. When I showed him he looked at me and said "It does look like one, what do you think it means?"

"I don't really know that but for one thing, I thing she had quite a sorrowful death"

Suddenly I heard some crying voices, I looked at Ivan and knew that I wasn't the only one who could. He stood up to go near them but I grabbed his wrist. "I'm scared" I said without hesitation.

"Don't worry, I am here" he said and both of us walked towards the voice. It was coming from the balcony attached with our room. As we opened the balcony door the voice stopped coming but there was a piece of pare in a corner. Ivan urged towards it and picked it up.

LEAVE ME ALONE , it said

I, who was standing just beside Ivan looked at him with fearful eyes, I wasn't supposed to be scared but something told me that I should be. My main reason for been scared was because I know what people or ghosts might do if we don't listen to them, torture us or probably even kill us.
“The strong person is not the one who can wrestle someone else down. The strong person is the one who can control himself when he is angry.”

“It is better to sit alone than in company with the bad; and it is better still to sit with the good than alone.”

76 Reviews

Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:34 pm
Hanorah says...

Hanorah

I was worried about Jorden,he was keeping something from me,i think it was to stop me from worrying,even though it was for my benefit,i wanted him to share it with me.

I decided to explore the house after a nights sleep.I got dressed quickly,seeing Jorden getting up slowly.
'Morning'I smiled.
'Good morning to you too'he said,returning the smile.
'Where are you off too?'he asked pulling his hoodie of his head.
'Exploring'
'Want me to tag along?'he ran his fingers through his chocolate brown hair.
'Yeah sure'i said.
We walked down stairs and i told him about the night before,i just sort of trusted Jorden,i dont know why,normally it takes time for me to even trust anyone.
'Dont tell anyone else'i said feeling as if i had to protect this redheaded girl.
'Cross my heart and hope to die'he replyed full heartedly.
We walked in silence for a few more minutes.
'Why to feel like you have to protect this girl'he asked raising his eyebrow.
'Its like she needs my help,i know you may think its strange but..i think she trusts me'.
He nodded silently.The thought hit me!
I got down on my knees and knocked at the ground,it was hollow.
'Ermm..what are you doing?'he made a face.
'Its hollow..a heart...as in love..THE BOY!'i shouted.
Jorden raised his eyebrow higher.
'The picture,there was a boy in it to,i think they may have been togather'i explained and stopped to think for a while.
'and her father'i continued.'maybe he didnt want thm to be togather?Maybe he got rid of him?'
The redheaded girl appeared and smiled for the first time.She nodded and pointed at the floor.'Hes buried under the house?' Jorden asked.
She nodded her head again.
'Jorden!'i shouted happily'well done,Im glad you tagged along'I cried,hugging him.
He looked at me and laughed,'it was nothing,but now what do we do?'he asked
I thought for a while.
'We come back at night,but you cant tell anyone ok?'Why did I keep saying that?Maybe she didn't want anyone else to know about her?Maybe she only trusted us?
He nodded.
'I think'i whispered.'I think we may have to try to find a way under the house'

Reviews: 1
Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:24 am
TaylorLove says...

Meg

I look at him, eyes wide. "Well, that just happened." I say, not really sure what on earth that was. "I do have to say, I like her a lot better than the other one, but I am not all that excited about the possession thing." I tell Nick.

He looks at me. "I am not either." He says, holding his head.

"Well, I am not sleeping tonight, so we might as well go look around." I say.

"Fine." He says. "Let me go change."

"I am not changing. Just put shoes on." I tell him. I slip some on and grab my flash light. "Let's go outside."

"Are you sure you want to do that?" He asks.

"Yep." I say grinning. We walk out the door and down the hall with Nick. We walk outside and the air smells wet and the heat is just gross. I tie my hair back and sigh.

"Where do we start?" He asks me.

"I guess the back yard. That is where little kids play right?" I ask.

He shrugs and gestures me to lead the way. We walked around the house and into the back yard. It was so huge. The beautiful tree reminded my of the yard I had. I close my eyes for a moment and smile at the memory. I snap out of it and look all around, trying to collect everything in my mind. There was a massive tree right in the center of the back yard. In the tree was little tree made for a little girl. I smile, remembering I had one like that. I look up at it and then back at Nick. "Give me a boost?" I ask.

He puts his hand down and I step into it with one hand on his shoulder. I can hardly reaching it, but I some how grab on to it. I put myself up and whine. "Need more upper body strength." I cry as I pull myself over. I brush myself off and stand up. I take the flash light out of my pocket and click it on. The small, wooden house was filled with dolls and all the toys ever wanted for a little girl. The light catches a stain in the wood and I squat down to look at it.

"See anything?" He calls. I look over and see a rope ladder and push it down to him. I direct my attention back to the stain. It was dark red and dried up. "Is that?"

"Blood, yes." I say. I stand up and walk over to the little table in the room. There was a doll on sitting there and it was the only one there. This one was not with the other ones. I pick it up and as I do, the head falls off onto the floor, breaking into many pieces. In the body there was a dagger on the inside. "No, way." I say. I pull it out and see blood on the end of it. "Oh my gosh."

I look to Nick, who stares wide eyed at the dagger. All a sudden Emily appears and stare at me with eyes filled with rage. Nick jumps down on the ground and I do too. I can feel Emily go into my body and I have no control anymore. I am holding the dagger up and I stab it into my stomach. Letting out a cry of pain, I drop to the ground. Nick runs over to me and even though Emily is gone, I still have no control.
Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart
-Winnie the Pooh

35 Reviews

Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:36 am
winterbites says...

Jorden

This was getting all too real. I slid my hands in my pockets. "I can't do this..." I whisper to her as we walked down the stairs. "This is insane. They are't real." I shake my head, "They can't be."

"But, they are. You've seen one. And I'm pretty sure you heard her last night." Hanorah takes my arm and stops my as we stand on the last step, "Jorden. Trust me, you won't get hurt." she searches for any sign of conviction, I turn my head and keep my face apathetic.

"I'm not worried about getting hurt. I'm a big boy," I say mocking her.

"Hey, back off!" she hisses, "I don't want to make trouble. Don't mock me." she pokes my chest. I let out a low chuckle, "What?" she frowns.

"Don't tell me what to do missy." I push her hand away. "I can look after myself. After all I am 21. But you? What are you like 16?"

"17 actually," she says coldly.

"Oooh. sorry." I throw my hands up in defeat.

"Can you just get over it?" she sighs, "I need your help and you, definitely need mine." She widens her eyes and raises her eyebrows. She smirks when I have nothing to say, "Thank you." She nods once and leaves without another word.

I drag my hand over my face, girls, I roll my eyes, they always have to be right. I fix my nose ring and follow slowly after her for breakfast.

120 Reviews

Reviews: 120
Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:59 am
ladcat13 says...

After making sure Meg was alright with Nick, I'd gone for a walk with Sarge. Just me, the dog, and my thoughts. The grounds were pleasantly empty. I meandered around, though eventually made my way back to the house. As I passed a fenced-in yard, I heard sounds of a scuffle in the treehouse. I was going to keep walking until I heard Nick yell and saw blood dripping between the floorboards. I was flat running towards it before I even knew what I was doing. With a tremendous leap I was in the tree. I scrabbled for purchase and Sarge barked in alarm. But I heaved myself up and went into the treehouse with my machete drawn.

"What the hell?" I said at the scene that confronted me. Meg's skin was deathly pale because of the huge knife wound in her gut. Blood gushed out of it, yet she stood there brandishing the bloody knife at Nick. Her eyes were manic.

"Meg's been possessed!" Nick shouted. The ghost in Meg's body turned towards me with a triumphant smile on it's lips.

"Hah! Where's your big old gun now?" It taunted. Actually, there was a tiny pistol in my boot, but I couldn't get it without wasting precious seconds. I flourished the machete.

"I don't need it," I threatened. I feigned a stab at the ghost, but it was just a ploy to get me closer. When I'd gotten past the knife, I grabbed Meg's body's shoulders and threw her out of the door. The ghost grabbed me, so I plummeted with it. I disengaged just in time to turn my fall into a forward roll. This took me several feet away, and I came up on my feet. I scrabbled at my boot, but the pistol was jammed! "Sarge!" I called. The big dog attacked the ghost, snarling like a demon himself. "Don't kill!" I called. Sarge closed his jaws but continued to struggle at the ghost. He danced out of the knife's range just as I took the safety off the pistol. All I had to do was fire a blank into the air, and Zi had the ghost's full attention. I loaded a shell and leveled the gun on the ghost in one smooth motion.

"But... But... You didn't have a gun!" The ghost stammered in dismay and confusion.

"If you remember one thing, you goddamn devil spawn, remember this: Dayna Thorion always has a gun." I said. The ghost's eyes widened with fear before it came screaming out of Meg's body. She collapsed on the ground.

I was at her side in an instant, feeling for a pulse. It was there! Fluttery and weak, but there! I tore a strip from my sleeve and pressed it to the wound, applying just the right amount of pressure to the wound. "Stay with me, Meg! Stay with me! Nick, get up to the house right now! Get all the medical supplies you can find! Clean sheets, water, bandages, medicine of any kind! Go!"

Millions of miles from home
In the darkness before the dawn
In the swirling of this storm
When I'm rolling with the thunder
But bleed from thorns
Leave a light, a light on.

46 Reviews

Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:20 am
NicoleBri says...

Sorry guys, Ive been busy!

Kamria

After taking Jorden to his room, I had a queasy feeling. That wasn't normal for me. I sighed and laid down on my bed. A few things were twirling in my head. All of a sudden Nick and Meg came to mind. I had a feeling they were either hurt or in trouble. Jumping out of bed I ran outside. "Meg!! Nick! Where are you?" I yelled. A minute later I heard Nick. "Back here!" he said.

I ran to the back and Meg was laying on the ground, she was crouched over bleeding. "What the hell happened?" I asked. "Emily." Nick said. I looked at him like he was stupid. "The ghost girl! She made her stab herself." he said again. Dayna was also out there trying to help her. "Uhm, I can take it from here Dayna." We rushed her into the main room of the house.

"Someone get me a---" then my voice trailed off. A first aid kit hit me in the arm. I looked over and there was a shadow girl standing there, with a smile. I smiled and got to stitching.

"There sweetie. You are all fixed." I said with a smile. "Thank god you know how to stitch." Nick said playfully. Meg hugged me. "Thank you so much!" she said with tears in her eyes. "Don't move to much Meg, you will hurt and possibly break the stitches." I say. Nick picks her up and brings her up the stairs to their room.

"Goodnight." I yell to them. They both laugh and tell me good night. Then they were out of sight. I sighed and was relieved to had helped someone with my sewing skills.

I sat there a few minutes and was eager to solve a mystery of my own. I wanted to know why Emily tried to hurt Meg like that. I walked out the door and went towards the back where Nick and Meg were. "Emily!" I call out. Nothing. I waited and waited. Soon she appeared up high in the air. "What the hell did you do that for?!" I yell in anger.

She laughed at me without saying a word. "Leave Bitch or DIE!" she yells and disappears.

Next day

I woke up the next day and stretched. I was in a very good mood. I don't know if it was because I knew I could uncover a super mystery today or if it was because I had an amazing dream about a mystery guy named Ivan. He was such a mysterious guy and had this serious look ALL the time. It was just so sexy.

I smiled then began to freak out. "NO!!!!" I screamed and laid back in my bed. This couldn't happen, nope not at all.

I jumped out of bed and put me some new clothes on. Leaving the room I slammed it. Walking around I went to the main living room. Luckily Ivan was alone. "This is crazy! How can I have a dream about you? Why do I have to think your totally sexy?" I say in sort of a whisper and I pull him gently by the collar. I immediately let go.

"I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have put my hands on you like that!" I say in embarrassment. "OH MY GOD! Did I really just say that to you?" I sigh and just sit on a couch. Now he will definitely never talk to me and he will think I'm crazy. Ugh. I sigh and put my hands on my head.
Last edited by NicoleBri on Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

- Ayn Rand

46 Reviews

Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:45 am
NicoleBri says...

Nick Granger

After Meg was finally stitched up, I took her upstairs to our room. It's kind of nice to have a room mate that is a female. She had her arms wrapped around me until we finally got into the room. I laid her on her bed and I sat on mine. "Come on we need to go back there!" she says.

"Definitely Not!" I say. "You almost died and you want to go back there?" I ask rhetorically. She sighed and gently laid down. "Fine, I guess I should get some sleep." she says. "Good night." I tell her. She smiled at me brightly and said good night.

I got into bed and laid there. Finally falling asleep.

Next day

I woke up and luckily Meg was still sleeping. She looked really beautiful sleeping. I got up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and get ready for the day. "Nick?" I hear someone say. I turn and it was Meg sitting up in bed. "Yes?" I ask.

"Do you mind helping me get dressed?' she asked. I looked at her a little surprised. "You can do it without looking at me cant you?" she asked. "Sure." I say.

"I know it's awkward but... I don't think I should bend down with a lot of stitches." she said. I smiled and got her the clothes she wanted. Looking away I help her get dressed. It was a little awkward but I was glad to help.

"Lets go eat something. I'm starving." I tell her and pick her up. She was relieved finally getting dressed. We got to the kitchen and saw a big table full of food, it was all bright and colorful. "Wow this actually looks yummy." I say. Sitting her down, I ask her what she wants and she tells me.

"Nick, thanks for helping me." She said. I nodded and finished getting her stuff. "Orange juice my lady?" I asked playfully. "Definitely!" she replied.

- Ayn Rand

76 Reviews

Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:55 am
Hanorah says...

Hanorah

After realising I only knew two people in the house,I decided to go to the kitchen at lunch to meet the others.
first I walked over to a girl with dark brown hair.i introduced myself.
'kamria'she replayed with a smile.
'nice to meet you' I noticed she was distracted by something,she was looking lust fully in a silent boys direction.I realised what was happening and laughed.
'What?'she asked.
'I can see you've taking a perticular likening to someone?'i smiled.
'Is it that noticeable?'she worried.
'Well to me it is,butno one else seems to notice'
'Please,please don't tell anyone!This wasn't meant to happen,I've been embarrassed enough' she cried,clearly in distress.
'Your secrets safe with me,cross my heart and hope to die'I said reassuringly.

Two other figures came over,a boy and a girl.The girl looked in pain and the boy was watching her steadily,thinking she may fall.
'Are you ok?'i asked.
'Fine'she replyed.
'I don't believe we have met?'he said.'I'm Nicholas ,but you could call me Nickand this is Meg'
'Hanorah'I replyed,shaking there hands in turn.
'So have you seen any ghosts lately?'i asked.
'We have done a lot more than seen a ghost'meg said.'Alot more'
Last edited by Hanorah on Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Some books should be tasted, some devoured, but only a few should be chewed and digested thoroughly.
— Francis Bacon