z

Young Writers Society

Character Cafe

22 Reviews

Reviews: 22
Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:35 pm
Lornydoo says...

I can't help but feel a bit squeamish as delirumorsus snaps the boys neck ....
But I guess it was just his time to go ....

I stare at the beast and then to amber .... I whisper in her ear " Whats the plan??"
Amber is just staring into space and won't respond ... probably shocked from the boys untimely death...

So I step forward towards the beast and say "I'm not afraid to die .... I don't care what you do to me ... torture me or kill me its up to you ..... I just wish that you would get it over with quickly!!!!"
I Believe That A Writers Life Is Much More Exciting Then Anyone Else's! xx

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:38 pm
Elena_Ravenhill says...

Marcus on the ground feeling the tingled of his head being snapped. It was a very frightful feeling, slowly getting on his knees he slightly groan. "Dear Lord what a pain." He softly chuckled, as he held his head in his hands trying to place it back properly. "Gusts would be the first and the last time for that type of cruelty." He sighed lightly.
Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, and
some have greatness thrust upon 'em.

Twelfth Night - William Shakespeare

22 Reviews

Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:42 pm
Lornydoo says...

I shiver as I see the boy re arange his head ....

"who are you?? And Why are you helping us? And How Are you still alive? I WANT ANSWERS NOW!!!???!!!"
I pick up a knife and point it towards the boy in rage ..... Who the heck is he?

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:50 pm
Justlittleoleme says...

Carols words snap Amber out of the temporary state of shock she had been in. She was not in shock that the wildercat was still alive, she had known all along he would not be defeated so easily. But she had watched that boy so naively approach the wildercat, her own instincts screaming that it was a lie, that delirumorsus was in no way near deaths door, she had know it, why had she not warned the boy? Her eye's quickly moved to his chest detecting just the slight murmur of a breath, he was alive but only ever so barely. She turns to Carol, and Ironic smile on her face, "Perhaps you should have included a Doctor position in that add?"
Turning to delirumorsus, she backs Carol up in the speech she had given. She eye's Morsus in the face, her teeth set in a grim line, "Is that all you've got?!"

She was so intent on the battle she did not see the boy rise from the ground nor hear the words he spoke, though the did hear the crackled of bone scrapping bone as he tried to place his neck back in place. It sent shiver's down her spine...She turns and see' the panic on Carol's face, she see's the boy on his feet. She stands speechless...then she see's the wildercat move slightly, she shouts to CArol, "This is not time to be distracted!"

96 Reviews

Reviews: 96
Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:00 pm
tinkembell says...

"Oh, well done Carol! I may keep you after all," Delirumorsus says cheerfully. He isn't too shocked by what the boy has done, he'd seen his kind before. "That's it, stab him, take out all your anger. What kind of person could do that? He's unnatural, too dangerous to stay. I may even change my mind about Amber's death if you kill him now." he says, coming forward and nuzzling her neck from behind, encouraging her to take action. He could tell she was thinking, weighing out her options. Still the lust for him lingered in her, he could tell she could be easily swayed. Then there was the promise of Amber's life. She couldn't say no to that - not that it meant he wouldn't kill her. "He'll look so pretty as corpse." he murmurs softly.
"The rabbit always squeals in the jaws of the fox, but when has another rabbit ever rushed up to save it?" Damon Salvatore
;'( please, my lump, he just needs HUGS <3
Need a review? Just ask :)
Just keep writing, just keep writing, do-do-do-do-do

11 Reviews

Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:26 pm
Elena_Ravenhill says...

"Now now no need to be outraged for someone one who has a dislocated head my dear." As his head was placed properly, he lightly smiled. " Now, people and creature calm down now. As creatures of nethernlands and human race, let's be civil." He lightly sniffed and looked at the frightened one. "I'm Marcus, I'm a Angel." His wings slowly spread out and pushed his glasses up.

96 Reviews

Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:50 pm
tinkembell says...

"Civil?" he scoffed, "Please, do enlighten me as to how trying to kill me - which could never work - is a civil thing to do." he walks forward, and lightly touches a wing with a bloody paw. "Lovely wings. Still I believe that Angels are outlaws in Glyss. Either leave now, or I'll use orders from the King to have you killed."
"The rabbit always squeals in the jaws of the fox, but when has another rabbit ever rushed up to save it?" Damon Salvatore

22 Reviews

Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:02 pm
Lornydoo says...

I'm so confused that I drop the knife and sit down for a second .
"wait ... I'm so confused ...... Amber? ..... My Head .... It .... Huurrrr" My head was spinning so wildly that I almost blacked out.
I jolt upright and focus on the task ahead ..... But waut what task is that?
How did I get into this mess?

"Amber .... whats the plan?" I whisper trying to keep out of the way of the creepy angel and the horrid beast.

11 Reviews

Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:04 pm
Elena_Ravenhill says...

"You harming two young ladies isn't civil either." He smiled lightly as he looked at the what ever he is. Marcus looks at his wing cover in blood from the paw. "I just camefor a nice cup of coffee and cake. Sadly enough I didn't get it." His eye brows shifted as he didn't know he was outlawed from Glyss? "May I ask why am I outlawed from Glyss!? I have done nothing but be kind to your king."

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:07 pm
Justlittleoleme says...

The wildercat had moved too quickly for Amber to respond, his hairy muzzle pressed lightly in the nape of carols neck, his fangs so close to scraping her skin it made Amber cringe. Carol seemed very panicked and indecisive, the wildercat angry and vengeful. Then suddenly the boy declared himself and angel, spreading out two large white wings. It was a little much for Amber to take in. She stared in shock..."Well now what?" She see's Carol is even more confused than she is, and in shock watch's her sink to her knees. She racks her brains for an answer, then it struck her like a ton of Bricks, the wildercat's back was turned, on her, he had been so intent on revenge he had over looked her presence, or perhaps he had merely thought she was no longer a threat, disarmed as she was. Whistling, she called Aoife off of the Wildercat's head, . She let go, but very reluctantly, and landed on her Mistresses shoulder, her face a blank question. The grim smile on Amber's face was all the answer she got, but it was all she needed.
Amber and Aoife launched themselves at the Wildercat, Amber's not so human teeth bared. She pounced onto his unguarded back, latching on with all she had, kicking furiously at the wildercat's ribs like a cowboy on a horse. Aoife aimed lower, latching on just above the tail. (looking back, Amber wondered if this was a very wise move to make, the attack itself was pretty primitive, but it was better than standing around being confused)
She notices the angel looks a little shocked himself, wondering why he is an outlaw from Glyss, she tried to answer but her mouth was full of Wildercat hide...

22 Reviews

Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:30 pm
Lornydoo says...

I could see amber call her gryphon back .....
I can see the harsh look in her eyes as she and aiofe launch at the wildercat...

I just stand there frozen waiting for an opening to attack .... I mean what the heck? You only live once right?

Hey everyone ...
I'm sorry if my writing style is a little short and to the point ....
It's just that I write poetry not novels so it seems harder then I thought it looked! :3

Lorna
xx

96 Reviews

Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:55 pm
tinkembell says...

"Oh, so you admit that you aren't being civil then," he says ruefully. "I don't recall saying that I wasn't civil, but still I didn't ever harm them, why all they've done is attack me."
He sat down in a chair that hadn't been broken, and inspected his claws. "Why are you outlawed in Glyss? Simple the king -whom you've never been kind too - happily despises all that is good. We prefer a little... destruction around here. Now, get your coffee and cake on the way out or I'll-" he stopped, sensing a change in the air. Before he had a chance to react, Amber and Aoife were upon him, kicking like immature Yirouphs. Did they honestly believe primitive attack without knowing his weaknesses would be effective? He hisses loudly, and rears back so fast they fall off.

Reviews: 1
Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:32 pm
mvb627 says...

I was surprised to see the chaos when I walked in. Of course I was prepared, as dragon warriors always are, but wildcat demons are a rare site. I took out my sword, looking for an Achilles heel to his attacks. He looked at my sword and smiled. The two girls were panting on the back wall and a boy was on the ground or...something. I shrugged.

"Dragon warrior Minnow," I said before launching an attack.
Kirby is my friend!

(o.o) <----- Raccoon is watching you.

96 Reviews

Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:29 pm
tinkembell says...

Morsus stops him with a paw, the sword barely cutting his skin.
"Wildercat Delirumorsus," he says smiling. "Nice titles. I don't believe you've earned them unless you prove it with every breath you take. Oh well, no time to prove to me now." he grabs the 'dragon warrior' by his neck, and starts to dig his sharpened claws into his skin, right where the delicate human heart would beat.
"You'll be dead in a matter of seconds."

Reviews: 1
Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:54 pm
mvb627 says...

I wispered something under my breath, and a eletric jolt came out of my skin.
Kirby is my friend!

(o.o) <----- Raccoon is watching you.

I took a deep breath and listened to the old brag of my heart; I am, I am, I am.
— Sylvia Plath