z

Young Writers Society

Fantasy Character Pub and Tavern

Reviews: 1
Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:15 pm
View Likes
Cramerx says...

I probably walked for around ten or so minutes before getting back to the bar, The only thing was that the werewolf was nowhere to be found and the trail of blood had disappeared a while back. I shrugged sitting down at one of the tables and leaning back in the chair "What's on the menu?"
Men are born without limits but learn about them throughout their years.

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:09 pm
View Likes
PixieStix says...

I take my drink and look around. Theres a blood track. Whats that from? I get that image out of my head and keep my head straight.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!

Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:16 am
View Likes
Cramerx says...

I turned my head to see a girl at the bar. Vampire. She doesn't have violent aura, Looks almost like she's bored. The waitress walked over to me "What will you have?" I looked up at her "I'll take a nice tall glass of the strongest thing ya all got." I pulled a handful of gold coins from my pocket and tossed them on the table "Keep the change, sweetheart." I said with a wink leaning back in my chair. She smiled taking the coins and walking away to get my drink.

125 Reviews

Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:31 am
View Likes
PixieStix says...

I knew that guy from somewhere... I noticed he was like hitting on that waitrice. Yeah... I think I know him. I glanced at him. The waitric walked my way.

"what do you want?" she asked. I was still staring at the guy.

" uh um... A wiskey." i replyed. She walked away.

Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:43 am
Cramerx says...

I peered around the room: Someone was staring at me, Once I noticed the vampire girl looking at me...She quickly turned away. The vampire that Matthew sensed a while ago, She was the one talking to the werewolf. I shrugged rocking in the wooden chair as I waited for my drink.

125 Reviews

Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:41 am
View Likes
PixieStix says...

"do I know you?" I asked taking a drink of my whiskey.

Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:35 pm
View Likes
Cramerx says...

I laughed turning me head to look at her "Nah. Ya probably know my twin brother, Matthew."

125 Reviews

Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:54 pm
View Likes
PixieStix says...

Huh... I knew for sure i know him,

" I'm selene, who are you?"

Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:15 pm
View Likes
Cramerx says...

I shrugged "Nice ta meet ya. Most call me Carnage."

125 Reviews

Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:23 pm
View Likes
PixieStix says...

I nodded and turned straight. I was really bored.

Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:26 pm
View Likes
Cramerx says...

The waitress came out a few seconds later carrying a glass "It's the strongest thing we have, You might want to drink it slow or you'll get knocked on...." I didn't let her finish because I picked up the glass and drank it all down in one gulp, I sat the glass down then wiped my lips looking at the waitress who looked stunned. I grinned "Good Stuff. Good Stuff. Thanks Darling." I leaned back in the chair crossing my arms. I was getting really bored, Too bad the werewolf wasn't here; I might at least get a ten, fifteen second fight at him.

125 Reviews

Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:40 pm
View Likes
PixieStix says...

He was really cute. Hes exactly like me. I rest my arms on the bar. My hair changed strawberry blonde and my eyes changed blue. Today i wore skinny jeans-ripped, with a halter top and brown boots where I kept my gun and knife. I take out my gun and throw it on the bar and add more bullets.

Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:02 am
View Likes
Cramerx says...

I turned my head when I heard something hit, the vampire was adding bullets to a gun. Which made me remember something Where did that idiot Matthew put my Colt? I asked as I started to search my pockets but couldn't find anything. I growled leaning back in the chair once again "I got to remember to do something that will irritate Matthew for getting rid of my gun."

125 Reviews

Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:08 am
View Likes
PixieStix says...

"Really?" I laughed. "You don't stand a chance."

The wind blew my hair , as it turned redish.

He looked at me.

"I'm just sayin. Warewolfs are very sneakish, out of all people I should know." I clicked my cut and pulled out my knife. I kept making It sharper. "You can borrow one of my guns if you want." I threw it at him.

I drank the rest of my whiskey. I lit it on fire with my powers. an explosion happened. "ha. cool..." I said. I put the glass in my had and broke it in to crystals. I added some force and pressure, making it into 10 gold coins, then putting it in my pocket. "You want some?" I asked.

Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:15 am
View Likes
Cramerx says...

I laughed standing up out of my chair and walking over to the bar sitting her gun down in front of her. I held up my right arm and pulled down the black sleeve to reveal the Crimson Claw Gauntlet "You would be surprised what I would stand a chance against with this thing." I said resting my arm on the bar. "And about me not standing a chance against a werewolf. You're probably right, It would be more like I would be stepping on the stupid mutts." I ordered another drink from the waitress tossing some gold coins on the bar. "Carnage isn't a name that I picked out myself. More of something the people who seen me gave me."

If I had control over the quote generator, I feel like I would put half of YWS in it.
— Kaia