z

Young Writers Society

So You Wanna Be A Hero

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:07 pm
AngelBaby88 says...

Yeng saw Ayda coming over to him, what did she want he wondered.
"Why are you standing here alone?" she asked
"Why are you dressed in a tattered dress?"
Ayda's face turned red, "I found someone who could rid me of that purtrid smell, but she took my cloths and gave me these intill mine our done."
Yeng smiled, "So why did Karma do that to you?"
"I took a few coins from her cloak, I was going to pay her back." she quickly added.
"Well if it makes you feel any better, I'd go to battle with you any day."
Ayda smiled, "Are you being serious or just toying with me?"
"Im being serious, I cant quite understand why the others say you are only a child. You fight like man and you have my trust and respect."
Ayda was beeming after Yeng told her that and then he had to add something else.
"If you ask me I think your better looking than Karma by a longshot."
Ayda face turned a purple and she was apalled that he had said that. All she could manage was a simple "Uh." Yeng smiled and walked away. Having enough fun for one night Ayda decided to turn in for the night.

While she was undressing she wondered why Yeng had said that, he didnt have any right to embarass her like that. It felt nice though to know a man had called her good-looking and she smiled a half smile.
Growing up she had always been told she was an ugly girl and down the road it stuck and now here a handsome man had said she was pretty, well not pretty but good looking. It all was the same wasnt it, she wondered and decided to go ask him what he had meant by it. Pulling on a diffent set of garments she realized the smell was gone. Karma must have reveresed the spell, Ayda decided she still wasnt going to apolgize and pulled her pants on.

Yeng was returning to his room when he heard footsteps behind him, turning around he saw Beowulf.
What did he want?
"I would like to talk to you about Ayda."
"What about her?"
"I dont like the way you look at her."
Yeng felt like smileing, was Beowulf jeloues that he might have a better chance with Ayda.
"And what way is that I might dare ask?"
"Quit playin games with me, I know the looks of men when they see something they want."
"Or are you making this up as you go?"

(Someone can continue this spat, make it good. :wink: )
see others how you want to be seen

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:33 pm
Dynamo says...

Yeng asked, "Do you have a problem with me or something?" Yeng was tired from tonight's festivities and wanted to go to sleep.

Beowulf crossed his thick arms as a sign of authority. "As a matter of fact I do. First of all ever since you showed your face here you've caused nothing but trouble. If it wasn't for you in the first place, that creature we were hunting would be dead now. Instead, you distracted us and let it get away. Because of you that thing is still out there and we won't get paid until it's dead." Yeng's eyes were getting heavy. Beowulf's incoherent babling was making him sleepy. "Furthermore, you've been a negative influence on Ayda. Because of you, she nearly got killed back in those marshes. And don't think I don't know how you've been acting towards her. If you know what's good for you you'll leave her alone and-"

Yeng purposely yawned to interrupt his lecture. "Are you finished yet?"

Beowulf clenched his hands in anger.

"I don't know why you're wasting your time telling me these things. I know what's really bothering you." Beowulf's eyes widened a bit. Yeng took a moment to look down both ends of the hall to make sure no one was listening. When he saw that no one was around, he proceeded. "Your jealous."

Beowulf tried to deny Yeng's claim. "Jealous? HA! Don't make me laugh."

"You're angry that I've been making you look weak in front of everyone. If you're worrying so much about that, then you really are weak." Yeng saw small anger veins showing on Beowulf's neck. He knew Beowulf was getting even more mad, but Yeng wanted him to hear this so Beowulf would leave him alone. "I also know that you have some feelings for Ayda. Do you honestly think that bossing her around and treating her like a child is the way to win her heart? Ayda deserves better than you." Beowulf's rage was rising to an unbareable point. By the looks of it, he was about to snap any second now. Yeng didn't stop though. "When I look at you I see the weakest of idiots, and I know I'm not the only one who does. Instead of complaining about your personal problems to someone who doesn't care, why don't you be a man and do something about it?"

Beowulf had about as much as he could take. In an act of blind rage, he threw a hard punch at Yeng's face. Yeng quickly and easily cought Beowulf's punch and stopped it with one hand. With unexpected strength, Yeng squeezed Beowulf's large fist until he could hear small cracks in his bones. In an act of desperation, Beowulf through another punch at Yeng's face with his free hand. With seemingly blinding speed, Yeng released Beowulf's fist and moved his head to dodge his punch. When Beowulf's arm passed over his shoulder Yeng clenched his fist and delivered a devistating punch to Beowulf's gut.
Beowulf exhaled as all the air in his lungs was forced out. Yeng stepped back and let Beowulf fall. The giant of a man hit the ground with an unpleasant thud. Beowulf the Great had just been taken down by a single punch.

A few people in the building, including Ayda who was heading towards Yeng's room in the first place, heard the comotion and came to see what happened. They came just in time to see Yeng standing over Beowulf, who was laying on the ground clenching his stomach, gasping for air. A few of Beowulf's loyal companions were outraged with what they were seeing.

Yeng put his foot on Beowulf's side and pushed him onto his back. Yeng spoke to him as he rested his foot on Beowulf's chest. "A word of advice. Don't try to hit someone in an act of rage. Anger blinds you during a fight and could cost you your life one day." He pushed Beowulf's side with his foot again to roll him back onto his stomach. Before he turned to go into his room, Yeng said to Beowulf, "You don't have to worry about me anymore. I have business to attend to, so I'm leaving tomarrow morning."

When Yeng turned to go into his room, he saw Ayda's face among the small crowd. He was sorry that she had to see that. If she was going to ask him about the fight, he decided he wouldn't tell her about the parts that included her. With that, he recieded into his room.

(OOC: I don't think that having a few more characters would make things confusing. I'll probably have 2 characters at the most, Yeng and another one. And like Doe said, it's pretty much only the four of us posting in this storybook. So a few more characters in the story line wouldn't hurt anything. If anything, it might make things a little more interesting. And by the way great job AngleBaby, you're really getting into the story and have been acting out my character just about perfectly. (not that you haven't been doing a good job in the first place) Keep it up, and good job to the rest of you, too!)

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Wed Mar 01, 2006 1:25 pm
Myth says...

"What happened?" Ayda asked someone.

"Dunno but that man attacked Beowulf."

"Attacked? He wouldn't of done it for no reason."

Beowuld rubbed dirt from his back and glowered at her. She had never seen anyone so angry as he was.

"What's wrong with you, do you always pick fights with strangers?"

When he didn't answer she went after Yeng. She found him in his room rubbing his hand. When he saw her he frowned. "Come in." She sat on a chair and watched him as he gathered his few possessions.

"What happened?"

"Nothing, we had a little disagreement. It's sorted now."

"Why are you packing? Are we going to the marshes again?" she didn't wait for him to answer. "I'll change and get my things, wait for me."

Before he could stop her she was already in the corridor. "Wait. You can't come."

"What? I'm alright now and this time I'll be more careful."

He grabbed her arm and held it tight. "Just listen!" He snared. He didn't mean to squeeze her arm so hard.

"OW!"

"Sorry. You can't come, Ayda. Terral has moved off the island, he'll attack somewhere else. You should just go back home."

Ayda couldn't believe what she was hearing. She was angry and stamped her foot, she didn't want to hurt Yeng in case she ended up on the floor like Beowulf. "Don't do this to be Yeng. You said I was good in battle. I thought you were different but you're not, you're just like every other man and stuck up like Beowulf!"

She pushed him and ran upstairs and locked her door. She covered her mouth with her pillow and cried, no one could hear her cry and think she was a weakling.

(OOC: I might add another character but I'll check out what you guys post first. Plus, is it OK to kill-off other characters who are not important?)

67 Reviews

Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:07 pm
AngelBaby88 says...

First things first, thanks Dynamo for the comp. This story is really great and getting into it is easy, im glad i found this story its really fun writing on it and I'll be sad when its over.

Yeng thought about what he had said to Ayda and thought maybe he should go talk to her. He had still been angry about what had happend, but he didnt want her getting involved with Teral. Sighing, he got up and walked to his door, Beowulf was waiting behind it getting ready to knock.
"What now?" he asked.
"Im not here to fight." Beowulf said.
"Come on in." he stepped aside and let him in.
"Its not that I dont think Ayda can fight, its how strong her will is to fight. Someday its going to get her killed and that almost happend. If I tell you a something you can not tell Ayda or I will not be stupid in my next fight and I will be certain to kill you, but before Aydas father died he asked me take care of her. At the time I didnt even know her, but I promised."
Yeng was beggining to understand, he had been right though deep down Beowulf wasnt as tough and mean as he put off.
"Are you saying you have no feelings for Ayda?"
"What about you, like I said Ive seen you look at her. Ive noticed how you are with her, which is a reason why Iam going to ask you to stay and help me look after Ayda. She listens to you, maybe you can keep her out of trouble and if that means us following you in your conquest to kill Teral than so be it.
You have my ship and men to help you, so will you stay?"
Caught off guard Yeng thought about it, maybe he should stay if the truth be told he did have feelings for Ayda and would hate to see her die.
Knowing he had been beat he agreed on staying, but he still had to talk to Ayda. This time he could tell her she could go.

Ayda had finally stopped her crying when a knock on the door surprized her.
"Come in." she said thinking it was Beowulf.
"Can I talk to you?"
"Oh its you, what do you want?" she said picking a piece of hair of her shirt.
"About earlier Im sorry, and if you really want to go."
Ayda's head jerked up and her blue eyes met his, "Yes?"
"Beowulf had agreed, if I stay that is, that he will lend me use of his ship and his mens company."
"Not Beowulf. Your playing with me again just like earlier when you said I was beautifull." she suddenly placed her hand on her mouth, why had she just bursted out like that.
"I not joking and I wasnt joking about your beauty. You are a beautifull women."
Yeng had always been open with his words but now when he needed to be quiet he couldnt.
Ayda had looked away, "You are a hard man to follow, one minute you seem so cold and the next you can seem happy. How can I believe you think Im beautifull."
In one swift movement before she could react Yeng had moved towards her and before leaning in he said, "Would I do this?" and he kissed her.

(Well I thought maybe it was time for a little love, so I hope you guys are okay with this. If not we can ignore it and think of something else.)

103 Reviews

Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:38 pm
Dynamo says...

(OOC: I think that was a great way to continue the story, AngelBaby. Doe, you can introduce another character, but if you're going to kill off someone I'd think twice before deciding who. I think this is the perfect time to introduce my new character. I hope you enjoy him.)

The bright morning sun had risen creating a warm aura for whomever was out traveling. Zell had been walking for days down the long dirt road he'd been following. He seemed like a weak, scrawny kind of guy, but looks can be decieving. He had blue eyes and blonde, spiked hair. He wore a red and black vest, black leather shoes and baggy blue pants that were cut off just below his knees. Drinking was this 20-year-old's favorite pass-time and he carried a large jug of wine that was strapped on his back. He carried no sword, bow, or weapon of any type. He didn't need one, his fists were deadly weapons to whomever made the mistake of pissing him off.

Zell stopped to rest. He threw his head back and sighed in frustration. "Where's that damn village? I've been walking on this stupid road for days. I bet the other mercinaries already beat me to that monster thing. That's the last time I ask some for directions for a price!" He moved his head back forward and hunched his body in depression as he stared down the road. "I wonder how Yeng's doing these days."

Something at the end of the road caught his eye. Zell felt a glimmer of hope as he focused of it. It was a village. He'd finally reach the village he was looking for. He jumped in excitement. "Alight! I found it! No more sleeping in the dirt for me!" Zell took the large jug of wine off of his back. "This calls for a drink!" He held the jug over his head and started to chug the wine inside. It was a wonder how he could even carry this thing let alone hold it over his head.

---------------------------

Zell swaggered into the small village. He was dead drunk, making up learics of an annoying song he had never heard before. The villagers stared at him like the drunken idiot he was. He aimlessly wandered through the town until he found the tavern inn where everyone was staying. His vision was really fuzzy, but he could definitly make out the word tavern on the sign over the front door. He hicupped. "Oh boy, 'hic' more booze." He swaggered into the building.

When he walked in he let his portable wine jug slip off his arms and sit by the front door. He picked an empty table and sat down. Some of his senses were returning to him, he was starting to become sober. "Uh oh, I'm losing my buzz. Only one thing to do." He shouted at the bartender. "Yo! Barkeep! I'll have six cold ones to get me started."

The bartender replied, "But sir, it's only nine oclock."

Zell answered, a little confused. "Yeah, so?"

The bartender sighed and started to pour Zell's drinks. As Zell waited he looked around the room from his table. People watching was one of the things he did while he was waiting for his drinks. He spotted a woman sitting at the counter eating her breakfast. She was a little musculer for a woman her size, but Zell wasn't the type of guy to pick and choose.

He got up from his table and walked over to her. He leaned over her shoulder and recited one of his opening lines. "Hey baby. That dress looks really good on you, but it'd look much better on my bedroom floor the next morning."

The woman squeezed her hand into a fist. Zell thought her arm was shacking with excitement, when in fact it was shacking in anger.

-------------------------

Yeng woke up the next morning and ran into Ayda in the hallway. "Sleep well last night?"

Ayda's face went red when Yeng spoke to her. "Yeah, I did."

Together they walked to the tavern for breakfast. Yeng was glad that Ayda wasn't upset anymore. But now whenever he looked at her he felt a warm, fuzzy feeling inside his chest. It was something he'd never felt before and wasn't use to it.

Before they made it down the stairs that led to the tavern they heard a loud crash of glasses breaking and chairs hitting the ground. They ran down the rest of the stairs to find out what happened. When they got to the tavern they saw a man lieing in the broken remains of a table, moaning in pain. Standing in front of the counter was Karma. She was rubbing her right hand and panting in anger.

Ayda ran over to Karma. "What happened?"

Karma straightened herself up when Ayda showed up. "This drunk was hitting on me." This surprised Ayda. Karma didn't seem like the type of person to hit somebody for such a trivial reason.

The man sat up from the broken remains of the table and rubbed his head. "Why do they always do that?"

"Hmm?" Yeng looked at the drunk. He was surprised when he saw his face. He knew this drunk. "Zell?" he said and started walking towards him.

The man looked at Yeng and grinned when he saw him. He quickly got back to his feet. "Yeng! You son of a bitch, how've ya been?" He ran up to Yeng and they both shook hands the way old friends would have.

Ayda asked, "Wait. You two know each other?" Karma was just as confused as she was.

Yeng said to Ayda. "We're old friends. He and I go way back."

Zell to Yeng - "Fancy meeting you here. I take it you were hired for this job too, eh?"

"That's right. You arrived just at the right time. We were going to be leaving today."

Zell smacked his knuckles together. "Alright! I've been waiting to break some skulls all week! So where is this creature?"

Yeng smiled. Same old Zell "When I said 'we're leaving', I meant we're leaving this island. The monster isn't here anymore."

Zell held a bewildered look on his face for a few moments. He grabbed his head and started to mess up his hair. "Aw man, I knew it! I missed out on all the fun! Next time I've got to remember to get a map."

Yeng tried hard not to laugh at Zell's childish acts of frustration. "If you like you can always come with us."

Zell quickly cheered up. "Sounds fun, I'm in! It'll be just like old times." Yeng nodded his head in agreement. Zell suddenly bore another look of bewilderment. "What do you mean by 'us'?"

Yeng looked to his left. Zell followed his gaze and saw Ayda and Karma, and Beowulf who had just entered the room.

(OOC: This oughta make things a little more interesting, eh?)
Last edited by Dynamo on Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:31 am, edited 3 times in total.

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Thu Mar 02, 2006 3:36 am
Karma says...

((OOC: Yep, good thought, and I like your new character, also, AngelBaby, good romance, heh heh heh))

"Heh heh heh, sorry about that punch, are you okay?" Karma asked Zell

"Oh, yeah, I'm fine,"

"Are you sure, I have a poultice that would take away the bruises."

Ayda interjected quickly-
"You don't want those!" she said, with something akin to a screech.

"It's not the same herb I used on you, dummy!" said Karma

"Watch who you're calling a dummy!"

"Catfight!" yelled Zell, clapping his hands enthusiastically

"What are you talking about?" asked both women, who a moment before had been facing off (Zell thought the larger one, Karma the thought her name was, would win if they did fight) were now standing together, both with their arms crossed and a strongly jutting jaw line, clearly indicating determination.

"Never mind him," said Yeng, "He can be... childish... at times"

"Hypocrite!" said Zell

"Calm down!" Beowolf quickly intervened.

Suddenly, the hilarity of the situation sank in, and everyone fell down laughing.

67 Reviews

Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:05 pm
AngelBaby88 says...

(zell sounds a lot like a character i know, he sounds like a character in a game called final fantasy 8, Iam also writing a story about that game in science fiction, however I like the guy zell so keep it up)

"So whats with you and girl?" Zell asked Yeng.
"Its nothing you could ever understand, hell I dont even know myself." Yeng said with a smile on his face.
"Well if you ask me she's quite a looker, she has a nice."
Yeng cut him off, "I'd stop before you finish that story."
"Oh I see she's your woman."
"If you want to put it that way I suppose." He wondered how Ayda felt.

Ayda had the same thoughts, everytime she thought about Yeng it felt like butterflies were in her stomach. She wasnt used to this feeling, not that she was complaing and all day she had been looking forward to seeing Yeng. He had been talking to that Zell guy, Ayda had to admit he was really funny.
They would board the vessel in a little while, already packed Ayda figured she would go to Yengs room to see if he had returned. She grabbed her tunic and walked to his room.

Yeng heard a knock on his door and got up to answer it, It was Ayda. His heart sped up and he hoped she couldnt hear it. Suddenally his words caught in his throat.
Ayda saw he wasnt alone, "I could come back later." she said.
"Nah, I was just leavin. I'll leave you two lovebirds alone."
Before he left he gave Yeng a wink, Yeng smiled. "Yup same ole Zell." He shook his head.

(You guys continue this storypart, This might not seem approiate but are we allowed to enter intimate sceanes into the story...I wasnt sure...I sorta had an idea...i just didnt know if i could use it...plz let me know and Ill post it...if you dont like it we can ignore it and itll probally be a lot later in the story and Ill give a heads up...good job everyone :wink: )

103 Reviews

Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:42 pm
View Likes
Dynamo says...

(OOC: You guessed it, I pretty much took Zell out of final fantasy 8 and dropped him in this story, with a few changes of coarse. He was always my favorite ff character. About what you were saying with the intamate scene, I don't think anyone would mind. We're all adults here, well sorta. I'm not good with intamate scenes myself though, it'd probably be better if you guys took over when those times come instead of me. With that said, I'm going to leave the part where AngelBaby left off and leave it to one of you, preferably AngelBaby though. (If my OOC comments are too long, just tell me and I'll shut up. Don't worry, you won't hurt my feelings.))

Zell talked to himself as he headed towards the tavern. "Yeng sure has changed over the years. I don't think I've ever seen him smile this much, hell I don't think I've even seen him smile before. He always made himself out to look like a loner, never expected him to get laid before I did." Zell stretched his arms backwards. "Ah well, good for him. As for me, I'm thursty!"

As he walked down the hall, he ran into Karma who was heading to her room to pack. "Oh, hello." she said.

"Good timing. I wanted to appoligize to you."

"About what?"

Zell started to rub the back of his head in embarrasment. "Well, the thing is after I've had a few I start hitting on people. I didn't mean to make you angry or anything, but I guess I deserved that punch you gave me anyway."

Karma smiled. "It's ok. I'm the one at fault for hitting you. It's not right to hit people on impulse."

"Let's just saw we're both sorry." Karma nodded her head in agreement. Thinking it was the end of the conversation she began to walk away. "Hold on a sec. Theres something I wanted to ask you."

"Yes?"

"This may sound strange, but are you from Venus?"

Karma frowned in confusion. What an odd thing to say. "Umm, no. Why?"

Zell snapped his fingers and pointed at Karma in an attempt to look cool. "Cause, baby, your ass is out of this world!"

Karma growled in anger. Zell, still holding his pose, thought, Oh yeah, she wants me.

--------------------------

After wiping the blood off of his face, Zell walked into the tavern. He saw Beowulf and a few of his men sitting at a table, drinking. Zell decided to join them and wandered over. "Hey. Mind if I join you guys?"

Beowulf asked, "But didn't you have something to drink 15 minutes ago?"

Surprised, Zell said, "It's already been fifteen minutes? Wow, I don't think I've gone without booze for that long before." Zell pulled up a chair and sat down. He shouted at the bartender. "Yo barkeep! Send a few rounds over here!." He looked at Beowulf. "You guys want anything?"

Beowulf thought he was making a joke. (Zell was serious, though.) "No thanks, we're fine."

Zell shrugged his shoulders. "Suit yourself. Just means more for me."

The waitress came and gave Zell his drinks, which he proceeded to consume at an alarming rate. Beowulf asked, "How many beers have you had today?"

Zell finished off his mug and grabbed another one. He answered Beowulf's question with another question. "How much did you have?"

"14"

"That's it? I'm on my 27th right now."

"You sure can hold your liquor. I'm impressed."

"That's more than I can say about you, old man."

Beowulf narrowed his eyes. "'Old man'? Just what are you saying, boy?"

Zell smiled mithotically. "I now how we can settle this."

-----------------------

"CHUG!! CHUG!! CHUG!! CHUG!! CHUG!!" Almost everyone in the room chanted as the drinking contest between Beowulf and Zell proceeded. The two of them kept track of how many drinks they've had and shouted the number after each drink.

Beowulf. "35!"

Zell. "42!"

Beowulf. "48!"

Zell. "57!"

Beowulf slammed his mug on the table and reached for another beer. Zell finished his drink and asked, "What's the matter, old man? Can't keep up with a shorty like me?"

Beowulf asked, "Don't you think you've already drank your daily intake?"

Zell laughed. "Daily intake? Hell, when I'm puking my guts out and passing out on the floor that's when I know I've had my 'hourly' intake!"

Zell and Beowulf suddenly bore the same grave expression. Zell said, "Speak of the devil..."

Beowulf replied, "I feel it too..."

At the exact same time, Beowulf and Zell bent over the side of the table and began to hurl their guts out. Everyone who was watching sighed in dissapointment because the contest was over.

One of the spectators asked, "So, who won?"

Someone else replied, "I don't know. I think they tied."

(OOC: Well, I guess we know who Zell's new drinking buddy is. lol)

122 Reviews

Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:32 am
Karma says...

Later on that night, when both Zell an Beowolf passed out in the table,

((OOC: haha))

the villagers slowly gathered around the ship that the warriors were going to use the next day.

They systematically removed a few choice pieces of equipment, and pretty soon, the ship was just about the most un-seawirthy thing that can still float.

They then filed back on shore.

((OOC: Is it OK if we have some twisted villain that might be Terral brainwashing the villagers, or something like that?
And. Zell, (lol) you've got to get used to some briuses, but I think there's a possible spat between Zell + Beowolf about me *center of attention, flutters eyelashes, but then breaks down laughing*, also, great story so far, ppl!!!))

820 Reviews

Fri Mar 03, 2006 10:57 am
Myth says...

(OOC: Sorry I haven't posted anything but things are getting along nicely. One thing though someone wrote Ayda and Beowulf knew each other? That's not right because I wrote she was meeting him for the first time in my first or second post. Change it please.)

67 Reviews

Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:08 pm
AngelBaby88 says...

(OCC:Whoops sorry Doe that was me...i got so caught up in your story I guess I forgot....again Im sorry...everyone on here writing Ayda doesnt know Beowulf, Yeng wanted to stay because of Ayda.)

Yeng decided to go and see what Ayda was doing, he had grown bored of watching Beowulf and Zell drink. He had known Zell probally would have outdone Beowulf but was pretty shocked to see the old lion actually keeping up. He laughed at the sceane and and that was when he heard the voice of who he was wanting to see.
"What are you laughing at?"
He turned to stare at her, tonight her hair was undone and hanging loose around her face which made her look like a pixie.
He gestured to Beowulf and Zell, "You know for someone as pushy as him he sure seemed to be having a good time tonight." Adya smiled.
He turned back to Ayda, "Is there something you wanted?"
A cocky grin was all he received, "Not that I can think of, why."
He could tell she was playing with him, "Are you sure?" he pulled her closer to him, she didnt object to him.
"Well there was that kiss the other night, I was just thinking I didnt get a chance to thank you."
Yeng smiled he had never felt this way before about anyone and he liked it, for once he felt at peace, felt like he belonged, and now he knew he was in love. He also felt a saddness he knew know he would always have to protect her from those who would use her against him, she was strong but there were others who ruthless and would not think twice before they kill her.
"How do you expect to do that?" he took a swig of what he had been drinking.
Without saying a word she entangled herself from him and walked away, he knew she wanted him to follow. He sat down his drink and followed her.

From across the room Karma watched the two, she knew by the way Ayda and Yeng looked at each other they were close. She wondered how Beowulf would take it, he had seemed quite taken with Zell. Karma had to admit, he was funny but he was just a little to outspoken. She looked back up to see Ayda and Yeng had left, now where did they go.

(This part here will be a little intimate, I think its still to early for the two to become real serious)

Yeng followed Ayda upstairs, she had stopped at the top stair. She gave Yeng a smile and walked on to her door. She was leaning into her doorway when Yeng approahed her, he leaned in to kiss her but she opened the door and stepped inside before his lips had met hers. She giggled and continued to back up.
"Are you having fun?" Yeng asked coming in and shuting her door behind him.
"What if Iam." she was just full of surprizes he thought. He came closer to her and when he reaced her he pulled her into his arms, he didnt kiss her just yet he just looked into her eyes for a moment.
"What?" she asked.
"Nothing, Im just not used to this."
"Well nither am I."
He looked back at her and with crushing strength he pulled her into him and began to kiss her, with the same strength she began to kiss him back. Stumbling a little they fell into a wall still kissing, never in his life had thought he could lose control this quickly. He then thrust his tongue into her mouth, surprized at first she hesitated but soon caught on. He pulled her up to him and into his arms, walking to her bed he laid her down and continued to kiss her. He could feel her hands on his back, he knew he needed to quit.
When her hands started to unbotton his shirt he pulled away.
"Ayda we cant." He was all out of breath and knew she was too.
"Why?"
(Sorry guys this all I can write, you guys finish it for me...I hope this sounds okay.)

103 Reviews

Sat Mar 04, 2006 2:33 am
Dynamo says...

(OOC: Actually Karma, I wanted to do something while they were on the boat at night. Let's save the brainwashing for later. Like I said before, I'm no good with intamate scenes, so I'll leave this part to you guys. I just want to ask one thing though, Can you make it so once it get's to my turn again it's when their on the boat?)

122 Reviews

Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:29 am
Karma says...

((OOC: Sure, but I suck w/ intimate scenes, too, we'll leave it all for Angel (haha). WSe will have to make a 'So You Wanna Be A Hero II' heh heh heh, I like it))

Later on that morning, when the boat was found to have been destroyed, Beowolf was all for going up to the villagers and winging their scrawny necks, but he was stopped by Zell,

"Hey, I can fix all of this!"

So, later on that day, the oat was totally fixed and ready to sail.

820 Reviews

Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:16 am
Myth says...

(OOC: Sorry Angel, I think I sounded a bit mean. You're really great at the intimate scences so I guess the rest of us are leaving it to you.)

The gangplank was pulled in and the men began to raise the sails and orders were shouted. Ayda was below deck sitting on an empty box. The last time she had been here was when she had first arrived on the island. So many things had happened since then. The monster, her wound, Karma and Yeng... Actually she didn't want to think about him.

Each time they were together she felt so strange, a mixture of emotions swept over her and she hated to think what they would be like with each other.

Relationships were things she never wanted, she had always hoped no one would change her life. Her brother had always hated her for being so much of a tomboy.

"Are you OK?"

She was startled and reached for her sword.

"Hold on, it's only me." Karma sat beside her on the floor.

"I'm alright," she lied. "Was there something you wanted?"

Karma hesistaed. Should she ask about the night before or was that a private thing?

67 Reviews

Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:48 pm
AngelBaby88 says...

Sorry you guys I dont have the time to type anything I have to go to work, Ill try to write later

'Hush, hush!' I whispered; 'people can have many cousins and of all sorts, Miss Cathy, without being any the worse for it; only they needn't keep their company, if they be disagreeable and bad.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights