z

Young Writers Society

Heavens Mutant Children ( Daemonica High) CLOSED.

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:27 pm
Ladyofthedeathroses says...

Donia
I woke up a few minutes later and sighed. There was no chance of me sleeping anymore tonight. I put on black converse with red laces and my wings popped out I immediately breathed a sigh of relief as they did. I opened my window ignoring Aria's mutter about the cold. I stood on the window sill closed the window behind me and stepped off I heard someone gasp but I smiled as I started to fly feeling the wind whip around me carressing me like a kitten I enjoyed feeling the wind untamed and wild and free lift me up higher then I landed I withdrew my wings with a grimace of pain and surveyed the scene Jasmine was in the courtyard looking hungry and ticked off. Cassiel looked as high as a kite and Cadiel had an evil grin. There was Amnesty in the tree in full demon form. I sighed and shook my head. I sat on the ground and leaned back whipping up an extremely cold wind around everyone and someone shrieked but I just smiled faintly and kept it up.
"You are without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me."

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:13 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Wow. A lot has been posted since I was last on.

And singer, what do you mean by 'scars'? I know you don't mean physical or anything, but I'm a tad confused.

Oh, and I forgot to say on my profiles...Serena's demon form is exactly the same as her human one as strange as that may be. And as for Cleo, in her demon form she just looks like a plain old female lion, only she has egyptian writing in a very light blond fur enscribed on her left side.

Serena:

I could tell I wasn't going to like this girl. She seemed so fake. Sliding the glasses off my face I searched for new ones. I didn't care if she got turned to stone, I prefer to live by myself anyway. Slipping a pair of deep purple sunglasses on my face I toook off my hat. Normally I wouldn't at school, but I didn't want them to get angry about being cooped up.

Without a word, I strode from the room and out into the hall. My snakes rubbed their scaley skin on my neck. Nuding them away I entered a room at random. If I was gonna be stuck here I might as well talk to some people.

*This room can have anyone in it*

Cleo

"How do you know my name?" I asked, peering over at him. He merely smiled. Throughtout my life I had encountered few wraiths, so I know less about them than any other creature. So this man who called himself by Wraith intrigued me.

I find it strange that they put a man of 22 and a girl of 15 in the same room. Sure I've been alive for a long time but the age I am stuck at will always be fifteen. But at least I wasn't put in the same room as the Incubus. Not for my sake, but his. I wouldn't want to chance anything so I would probably make him self destruct.

Blinking slowly, I gave Wraith a smile. All the sudden a vision hit me...

I saw the Incubus and a fallen angel. They were arguing about something...drugs. Everything fastforwarded and I saw the fallen angel do something. She took away the Incubus' addiction.

As I came out of my vision I took in a sharp breath. I tend to stop breathing when I have them, I need to work on that. Thinking hard I brought the vision back into my memory. Looking at the position of the trees and the sun and then went to the window. Peering out I saw the sun. Too late.

Glancing over at Wraith, I gave him a soft smile and said to him "Would you care to go out on a walk with me?"
Live, Love, Laugh

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:57 pm
ScarlettFire says...

....deleted.
Last edited by ScarlettFire on Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

Reviews: 1
Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:39 pm
AEROSMITH says...

Cleo:

Before he could respond another vision hit me...

Everything was dark and blurry. I saw one person walk down what appeared to be an empty hall. Suddenly, someone jumped from the corner and attacked them. I used all my energy to press for more details. Just as the vision began to become clearer my energy was drained.

When I came back to reality I was in a daze. I thick fog covered my eyes. I knew this would happen, it always does when I press to hard for information, but I had to find out who the people were. I didn't get to see them. My limbs began to weaken and I felt dizzy and as if I were about to fall.

When I fell to the side I gripped onto the dresser nearby. Trying to get help from Wraith who was turned away from me I slurred "Wraith-" But was cut off by sliding to the ground, knocking down bottles and containers, and everything went black.

As I was unconcious, I could only think of one thing...who were the people in my vision?
Check out my novel, "You're-"
novel.php?id=788

Reviews: 1
Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:40 pm
AEROSMITH says...

oh, by the way, that was for fic. She had read the post after what she posted and asked if I could post it for her because she had to go somewhere
Check out my novel, "You're-"
novel.php?id=788

168 Reviews

Reviews: 168
Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:08 pm
LastPaladin says...

Calied

Again Calied stared at her as she fell down unconscious. The little angel was going on a trip and though it be hilarious to just leave her to that, for some reason his feet wouldn't respond. Growling he tried to force himself to turn around, but just as he finally turned away from her, a memory hit a memory he had forgotten.

"Calied, I want you take care of someone. She's a sassy annoying woman who needs to get her just desserts."

At only 16 Calied was being used as a means to raise his Mother self-esteem, and help move her up the work ladder. It didn't matter what he wanted, because he was a demon he had to listen to her.

"But Mother, I'm the evil one. You are good."

"You may have a face of Demon Calied, but not a heart."

With that the conversation was over, and he went to do his job, somewhere along the line of seducing the work colleague seducing her was easy, just a little hypnosis and a exceedingly handsome male glamour, the kind you saw in Fire Fighter calendars.

A few drinks, some kisses and fondles, lost in the ecstasy of the moment, they talked and talked, while drinking the delicious nectar from the bar udders.

Then home, and the dance truly began. Just as he readied himself for next act a little girl walked in. She was wearing pink pyjamas, turning around he stared at the Mother and the little girl. Something stirred in Calied and dropping the glamour he moved away.

The little girl had striking black hair, and was honestly quite adorable. Staring at him she asked, "What you doing?"

He grinned a little, "Aren't you afraid of me?"

"No."

"Why?"

"Because you're not evil."

"But..."

She turned away dragging a teddy behind her, "True monsters don't have ugly features, they have an ugly heart."

With that she vanished and Calied was stuck staring at the woman he was going to rape. Twice it had been pointed out to him he wasn't a true monster. But he was a sex demon, how much more monstrous can you get? There nothing more vile and lecherous, he would rather be hated but a little girl didn't fear him. Why did none of this add up?

The memory ended and he realized with horror who the little girl was.

What had he done, lifting her up, he carried her into dormitory.

How could he have known, it was her?
You poor take courage
You rich take care
This earth was made a common treasury
For everyone to share
All things in common
All people one
We come in peace
The orders came to cut them down

Billy Bragg - The World Turned Upside Down

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:19 pm
*singerofthenight* says...

Wraith:

What....the.....hell? was the only conscious thougth that passed through Wraiths mind. He groaned as the girl in front of him fell to the floor. What was he suppose to do now? He looked around, helpless and gathered her in his arms, laying her down on the bed.
"Hello, is this thing on?"

12 Reviews

Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:32 pm

Donia
I opened my eyes and glanced at Calied who was staring at Cassiel lost in some memory. I just rolled my eyes and stopped the wind making it warm and playful. I looked at Jasmine and she was shaking slightly out of hunger. I touched her side lightly and she jumped. "I'll go get Seb." I said calmly. She nodded still shaking and I could feel a flicker of amusement at my nickname. I got up and ran inside the school. "SEB!" I shouted running through the school past everyone getting quite a few looks. "Don!" I heard someone shout. I turned toward the voice and relaxed seeing Sebastion loaded down with food for Jasmine. I floated half of it to me so I could help him. He walked towards me. "How bad is she?" He asked as we walked toward the front door. "She's shaking pretty bad." I said as we got outside and he saw it for himself. Jasmine glared at him slightly annoyed but once we set the food down she attacked it. 'Thank you.' She said. I just shrugged.

333 Reviews

Reviews: 333
Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:37 pm
retrodisco666 says...

Everyone was quiet. Way to quiet. I stood up and strode out of my room and began to search the corridor, it was empty. I walked the corridors slowly. Small hissing sounds began to coarse their way down the corridor and before long, masses of snakes has slid their way down the corridor. My feet began to give way and I felt myself tripping. I panicked. The whitewashed corridors suddenly feeling like the inside of a coffin. My mind focused on a bird;an eagle to be precise. I soared above the sea of green and red and flew out of the corridor. The world began to trickle away. Drop by drop until soon I was laid back on my bed. Brown long feathers swooping around my room. Great, sleep changing. How fun I thought to myself.
"How do you do that?" a voice called from the door

*This can be whoever!*
'I have loved to the point of madness, which for me is the only true way to love'
~Francoise Sagan

83 Reviews

Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:38 pm

*I forgot she has a scar on the right side of her face that runs from her temple to the base of her throat. Sorry. It's a burn scar.*

Amnesty:

She could feel the fire as it consumed her. Not her fire, but the fire of her enemy. It was scorching hot, burning her skin. She tried to run, tried to escape but it was no use. He would always find her, no matter where she went. He tormented her day after day after he finally found her. She always managed to escape, but not without scars.

She ran through the dark hallways, trying to lose him, but he was evil. She changed into her demon, leeting it take completely over. She spotted a dark corner and hid. The fire had died, but her skin was very tender. Her eyes, completely black, looked around her for any signs of him. Maybe he left. A shadow moved to her right and he appeared. He stood about 6 foot, with rugged hansome features. He had heart stopping green eyes and a charming smile. But he was evil. Amnesty could sense it in her bones. He was Azherdah, King of the Demons. He wanted her, but she didn't want him. So she ran from him. This time she knew she wouldn't get away if she tried to run. He was going to take her now and hold her prisoner. She curled into herself, blood tears runnign down her cheeks. He was walking towards her. He crouched down beside her. Hsi breath, sickly sweet, caressed her face as he leaned to whisper in her ear.

"So, will you come with me now?" She closed her eyes, willing herself to find a strong voice. She opened her eyes and glared at him, her gaze full of pure hate.

"Never." Just one word, but he roared with fury. Reaching out, her grabbed her throat with one hand and held her against the wall.

"Well if I can't have you, then no one will." He let that tormenting fire loose, and it burned hot. She could feel the flames scorching her face. She kicked and he dropped her, but the flames didn't go away. Gathering all the energy sh ehad, she let out a peircing scream.

AMnesty woke against the tree still screaming. Her shrill scream pierced the quiet afternoon air.

12 Reviews

Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:17 pm

Donia
I heard Amnesty scream a scream that resounded through my memory bringing back that night but I shook it off. I climbed the tree and put my hands on Amnesty's shoulders she looked at me her face blank as she screamed again. I squeezed barely registering that she was back in her human form. "Amnesty calm down it's not happening again it's over." I said insistently. She just started to shake and she screamed again. I slapped her hard enough to snap her out of it but it didn't bruise. She stopped screaming and then looked at me. "Donia?" She asked shakily but it faded as she gathered her dignity about her. I nodded. "You ok?" I asked her quietly. "Yeah fine just a nightmare." She replied try to appear non chalant. "I've only had a few nightmares that affect me like that and those are from my memories." I said quietly. She looked surprised that I knew what she was going through. "I understand that you want to deal with this on your own but it's good to let people in they can help more then you think." I said quietly climbing down.

83 Reviews

Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:49 pm

Amnesty:
She shook her head.

"I can't." Standing up, she ran back into the dorm, running in between the incubus and angel, heading for the double doors. Tears were starting to fall from her eyes, not regular tears, but the blood tears she cried when she was terrified. He was going to find her again if she stayed here. She had to leave, find someplace else to hide. It's been three years, Ness. Maybe he's given up. Ha! He would never give up. He would have her. Throwing open the doors, she nearly ran into Wraith. He was walking out, his face blank.

"Sorry." she mumbled, racing for her room.

Wraith:
Wraith walked out the doors, looking for Donia. Maybe she would know what to do. He looked back over his shoulder and watched as Amnesty ran to her room. He face was streaked with blood. I wonder what happened he thought turning his attention to the courtyard. Donia was over by the huge oak tree, her head hung down. An angel and another demon, maybe an Incubus, was standing in the middle of the courtyard. He looked to his left and ablack dragon sat, chewign on some food. A guy was standing close to the dragon, so he figured it was his. He shurgged and walked toward Donia, casting glances around him. He eyed the Inucbus on his way past. He seemed to be lost in some memory, and the angel looked liek she wanted to kill him. He reached Donia, who raised her head and looked at Wraith, sad.

"What's wrong with Amnesty?" he asked, searching her face.

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:45 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Cleo:

A scream pierced throuh my sleeping mind. Knowing something was wrong, I pressured myself into opening my eyes. When I did, they were still covered by a haze, but it was thinner than it had been before. Looking around, i saw no one but noticed I was on my bed. I guess Wraith just put me here then left.

Going back into my memory, I pipointed the direction from which the scream came from and stood up. After about a minute my vision cleared and I shifted into my demon form, the safest thing for me to do when exhausted because that way I won't hurt myself.

Sprinting from the room I heade for the sound. Once I entered the location of the scream I saw Wraith and several other people around talking. Letting out I big cat yawn I trotted over to them. They all looked down at me, some trying to read the writing on my side. Even if they could read it, which I doubt they could, they wouldn't understand it.

Letting out a small sigh I shifted back into my human disguise and, blinking once, asked "What's going on?" Though I already had a pretty strong feeling that I knew what was going on.
Live, Love, Laugh

12 Reviews

Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:20 pm

Donia
"Amnesty had a nightmare. It was about her past she's terrified that he's going to find her again." I said quietly pressing my scarred arms to my sides. I looked at Wraith. "You needed me for something?" I asked coolly. He looked deep in thought for a second and then looked at me. "What?" He asked. I sighed and rolled my eyes. "You needed me for what?" I asked slowly. He still looked deep in thought then he nodded.

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:39 pm
MilkNCookies says...

Sebastion

"Hello." I said to the man who jut arrived.

"Not now." He replied.

"Well, then." I muttered. I saw a girl running.

"Excuse me..." I murmured to Donica, who nodded, understanding. I chased after her.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"No." she replied.

"Maybe talking will make whatevers wrong better."

"No. I don't even know you!" She replied, though she stopped, only to start walking again.

"I'm sorry. I'm Sebastion."

"Amnesty." She replied. I was aware of Jasmine following me. She came up to a room, probably her's.

"If you need anything, I'm here." I told her.

"Thanks." She replied, probably sarcastically, before closing the door on me. I walked to the group again.

"What was that?" I asked them.
"Fantasy is a way of looking through the wrong end of the telescope."

"The writer who breeds more words than he needs is making a chore for the reader who reads!"

~Dr.Seuss.

attempting foot extraction
— Mea