z

Young Writers Society

They Hate Each Other... Or So They Think

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:28 pm
Dr. Jamie Bondage says...

Thomas glared at El Diablo. "Lucky guy." He grumbled. He neeeded to get Arden a present. "So..what are you getting me?" He asked with a grin. He schooched closer to her and put an arm around her shoulder. "i like our rooms being close together."
"This kind of love is not a product of reasonings and statics--it just comes-none knows whence-and can't explain itself. And doesn't need to." Mark Twain

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:04 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Arden laughed lightly and rested her head on Thomas' shoulder, which gave El Diablo the ability to crawl onto him. "So do I," she smiled, "and I'm not telling you what I'm getting you. That's unfair." She flicked him across the nose and laughed lightly, lacing her fingers with his.
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

79 Reviews

Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:22 pm

He smiled. He leaned in and kissed her softly. He loved the feel of her lips on his. He pulled her closely. He just held her as he kissed her pasisonately.
"This kind of love is not a product of reasonings and statics--it just comes-none knows whence-and can't explain itself. And doesn't need to." Mark Twain

23 Reviews

Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:51 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Arden tried to hold in a moan, but failed, moaning into his mouth. She pulled away, her face turning three shades of red, before slowly going back to its normal color. She smiled at Thomas slightly, kissing him on the cheek. She loved him... and she couldn't deny it. She'd loved him since they were little, and that was all there was to it. It was unbelievable to her. To think that only last week she'd hated him for destroying her art project. "Shit..." she muttered, standing to her feet quickly.

"What?" Thomas questioned, cocking his head to the side like a cute puppy.

"I've got a science project to finish by tomorrow. I've already written a report on it and all I have to do is conclude it. My problem, though, it getting it to school without losing anything."

"We... had... a science project?" His eyes were wide.

"You didn't remember?" She gaped at him, eyes bulging. Even though she was a junior she took senior classes, which meant she was in his math, science, and literature classes.

"Ah, no problem, it's only what? A test grade, no biggie." Arden rubbed her temples and sighed.

"That project is worth half your grade, Thom." She shook her head and turned her computer on, the project paper and everything elser popping up on the screen. "Which means, if you get an 'F' you'll have an 'F' in science, which also means your won't be able to play your little sports."

"What am I gonna do? Oh god! There goes all my college football plans. Oh my god!"

"Thom, calm down..." her fingers flew over the keyboard as her eyes locked on the actual project beside her. "I'll just say we worked on it together."
George Bernard Shaw

79 Reviews

Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:27 pm
View Likes

Thomas smiled at her. "You are perfect. Thank you so much Arden. You are wonderful." He kissed her neck passionately as she typed away. "How will I ever than k you?" He asked against her neck.

23 Reviews

Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:40 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Arden tried to focus on the paper before her, but all her attention kept going to the amazing feeling on her neck. She felt Thomas press his lips to her neck once more, causing her to moan lightly. She covered it with a sharp cough, hoping he didn't notice. "Well, I hate to be rude, but you can start by stopping that," she drew in a sharp breath.

"What this?" He kissed her neck again.

Arden moaned again, reeling her head back, but soon coming back to reality. "Yes. That." She glared playfully. She didn't want him to stop. In fact, she wanted him to continue, but she had to finish the project. His teeth nipped her skin and Arden couldn't help but let out a loud moan. "Thomas," she gasped, "please."
George Bernard Shaw

79 Reviews

Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:39 pm

Thomas laughed and went to sit back on the bed, smirking. He pulled El Diablo into his lap. He watched as she worked, dumbfounded by her beauty. He loved everything about her. She was so wonderful and amazing. He yawned. He was a bit tired. Maybe he'd take a nap...

23 Reviews

Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:59 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Arden yawned slightly once the paper was completely finished and stretched, sliding her thick rimmed glassed off her face and turning to Thomas. He was sprawled out across her bed, snoring. Arden glared playfully and walked over to the bed, lifting up El Diablo and putting him back in his cage. She smirked and jumped onto on Thomas, stradling his stomach. "Hey..." she tapped him on the shoulder. "Thom..." She started to pat him on the cheek. "Thomas!" She grabbed his shirt collar and shook him. Arden glared at his sleeping face. "THOMAS!" She jumped up and down and his stomach, shaking his shirt collar.
George Bernard Shaw

79 Reviews

Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:56 pm
View Likes

Thomas burst out in laughs as she got more and more frustrated. He pulled her lips to his and kissed her passionately. "Something wrong?" he teased. "By the way, I like the glasses. Their sexy." He smiled up at her as she blushed and stiffled a laugh.

23 Reviews

Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:49 am
Chupatoasta says...

Arden cleared her throat and slid away from him, her arms crossed across her chest protectively. "Two months ago you said they make me look like I have magnifying glasses against my eyes." She mumbled, only to make Thomas sigh. She almost melted as his hands formed perfectly around her face, a wide smile pasted onto his lips.

"I was teasing you. Besides, that was two months ago. It's not like I just told you that." Arden smiled lightly and pecked him on the lips.

"Tru-" She was interuppted by someone banging on the door, which flew open.
George Bernard Shaw

79 Reviews

Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:09 am

Thomas was shocked when he saw her dad. Oh gosh, he was going to kill Thomas. Thomas stood up quickly. "Hello sir. I-"

"Get out of my house!" Her dad screamed.

He backed up slowly. "okay...just calm down."

23 Reviews

Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:28 am
Chupatoasta says...

Arden stared, shocked that he was acting this way. "I'm not going to calm down! You're the reason Trisha killed herself! You left Arden all alone in high school, and Trisha thought it was her fault!" Her father growled loudly, body shaking in rage.

"Dad! That's enough!" Arden screamed, leaping off the bed and standing in front of Thomas.

"Get out of my way!" He shouted angrily, swinging at her and connecting roughly with her jaw, which popped. He let out a broken wail and held him deformed hand against his chest. Fool. He knew better than to punch her after being an elder and she a much stronger and younger wolf. "Get that boy out of my house Arden! Now!" He disappeared out the door, holding onto his shattered wrist.

"I'm sorry about that," Arden smiled lightly, the area where her father hit her swelling.
George Bernard Shaw

79 Reviews

Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:13 am

Thomas starred. He had no idea what had just happend. He pulled Arden to him and kissed her head softly. "Is it true that I'm the reason your mom killed herself?" He asked softly.

23 Reviews

Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:13 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Arden felt tears prick the back of her eyes as her grip tightened on his shirt and she shook her head. "No. You're not. Don't ever listen to him. My dad is, he's just to blind to see it since he's got little miss perfect down there with him. He abused my mom, brother and I and then my mom found out that he was cheating on her, so she killed herself." She smiled and kissed him on the cheek. She pulled away momentarilly to open her door, write a note on the small dry erase board, and lock it back. "He's such an asshole sometimes." She sighed, eyes downcast.
George Bernard Shaw

79 Reviews

Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:53 am

Thomas nodded and sighed. He pulled her into his arms on the bed and just held her, craddling her to him. "want to go out tonight?" He asked softly.

Adventure is worthwhile.
— Aesop