z

Young Writers Society

Attraverso L'emarginato

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:53 am
Dr. Jamie Bondage says...

Aurora started to relax under his loving hands. The felt good. She leaned back into him. It felt good...like rubbing everything away.

She felt drowsy. Then, before she slipped out of this world, she reached up and pressed her lips to his. "Thanks. For this. It means a lot..."

Then she was gone. Sleeping in complete peace.

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:06 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

Travien faltered; what was that? He was unfamiliar with that action and of its significance, but damn it felt good! He was trembling, but he didn't know why. He didn't know what to think, or what to do. All he knew was that it must have been an action of friendship and that he liked it.

But enough of that, he reminded himself, finally focusing completely on her sleeping form. I have things to research, beings to recognize.

He entered her mind and saw the memories immediately. A man and a woman were walking with a young girl, a young Aurora. They were smiling, laughing, and enjoying themselves. Then, they were sitting down and eating. So far, so good. Then the dragons came, attacked... and Travien froze the images.

There were two smaller dragons, one brown and one red. They were young, of course, and probably the unwilling followers, judging by their composure and expressions. They didn't want to be there at all.

Holy shit! He knew who the black was instantly. It was the black bull that Ronar had kicked out years ago because of his bloodlust and infatuation with pain and murder! It was Gorton! He must have been trying to start his own clan...

What was worse... Gorton was Travien's sire.

I'll kill you for this, Gorton. You sealed your fate this time; I could have let your attitude and hatred of me pass. Now I won't.

Travien slipped out of her mind, then, and pressed his lips to her forehead. He would fulfill his promise; he would kill him even if was the last thing he ever did.
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

79 Reviews

Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:28 am

Aurora shook slightly when the images were frozen. But then they were gone. She woke up to the feel of his lips on his forehead. She sighed. Then blushed, remebering her kiss earlier.

She looked up into his gorgeous eyes. Then slowly, tentatively, she leaned up and brushed his lips again. "Did you find what you were looking for?" She asked softly, almost breathlessly.

164 Reviews

Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:07 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

Travien nodded stiffly, meeting her gaze. He made himself relax slightly; his rigid posture would only give away secrets.

"I know exactly which dragon it is; it's an old bull named Gorton. He was cast out from the das konigliche years ago because of his bloodlust."

She swallowed and nodded. "Can we take him?"

Travien paused, and slowly nodded. "But it would take work. We'll have to start getting ready as soon as possible."
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

79 Reviews

Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:45 am

Aurora felt tears prick her eyes again. how could she do this if she was always getting so upset and emotional? It helped...him holding her.

For some reason, when he was around, she was calm. She was completely at peace. she knew everything was going to be okay.

She wanted to kiss him again...but she didn't know if she was allowed to. would he like it? did it disgust him?

She bit her lip. "Can I ask you somethin?"

164 Reviews

Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:03 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

Travien looked at her. She was so beautiful, so peaceful... How could anybody not like her? Already, he loved being near her.

"Go ahead," he said.

79 Reviews

Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:23 am

Aurora blushed and looked down. "Would...would you kiss me? Please?"

She couldnzt look at him. What if he didnzt want to? What if he hated it? She bit her lip, scared for his answer.

164 Reviews

Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:39 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

Travien swallowed, half panicking. What was that? What was he supposed to do? What could he do?

He nodded, touching her cheek carefully, making her look up again. "I can try. I've never done this 'kiss' before."

She gaped at him. "Really?"

He nodded, and he felt his face heat up. What was doing that? Why was it doing so?

She giggled. "You're blushing. Embarassed?"

He smiled, then. So, that's what happened! I "blushed" because of embarassment!

She continued, leaning closer. He felt her breath on his lips, and it made him catch his breath. This was so tense, so amazing...but...he had no idea what he was doing! He just met her approach, and their lips met yet again. Instinct took over, and his mouth seemed to move on its own, his lips caressing hers, his tongue tracing her mouth. He didn't know why or how he was doing this, but he was. And he liked it.

79 Reviews

Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:45 am

Aurora sighed and opened her mouth up to his tongue. She felt it carassing the inside of her mouth, searching, probing, exploring.

she pulled away, her breath ragged. "That was...wow." she blushed. "Are you sure you've never done that before?"

"Never."

"I...I really like you, Travien." I vlushed again and looked down, afraid of what he might think.

164 Reviews

Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:50 pm
AyumiGosu17 says...

Travien smiled, breathing heavily. The experience had left his heart racing and blood hot; he was burning up in his excitement. "That was amazing."

He looked at her, swallowed by her face and eyes. They were so gorgeous... He nodded as he embraced her, letting her head rest against his chest. "I really like you, too."

With that, they sat in silence, just cuddling, until they were both asleep.

79 Reviews

Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:39 pm

Aurora woke up to the sun streaming through the cave. She smiled and carefully dislodge herself from Travien's arms. she was hot now...being up against her own personally heater, the two shirts, and the fire all causing her to be warm.

She took off Travien's shirt and laid it beside him, walking out into the wonderful air. It was gorgeous! Everything felt right.

She stiffened as she heard a roar off in the distance. she knew that sound. The sound of a dragon. she raced inside and burried herself back into travien's arms, shaking with fear.

164 Reviews

Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:52 pm
AyumiGosu17 says...

Travien was woken abruptly by the sound of a dragon's roar. He sat up, wincing when his back stung slightly. The wounds were sealed, at least, but the pain of them would remain for a few more days. It didn't keep him from holding Aurora, though.

He pulled her close, hushing her as he let his senses go. It was coming closer, searching, seeking... He could hear its wingbeats, its inhaling, its hushed growling.

"I'm scared..." Aurora whimpered.

Travien put a hand against her head. "It's okay. I won't let anything happen. I promise."

79 Reviews

Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:00 pm

Aurora felt lt safe inside Travien's arms. The dragon still scared her though.

"Whatzs it looking for?" she asked timidly. she didn't want to think about all this. she just wanted to enjoy her time with travien. But it seemed like the cosmos had other plans, like it was out to specifically ruin her life.

164 Reviews

Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:34 am
AyumiGosu17 says...

Travien touched minds with the dragon, trying to indentify it by its thoughts and conscience.

Who are you? he asked softly.

Who are you, stranger? It was a familiar voice. A gentle female's...

Sori? Is it you?

Travien?!

Travien shouted his triumph, quickly getting to his feet. He beckoned to Aurora, who looked at him in utter shock.

He beamed as the young blue landed outside the cave, sniffing the opening from a safe distance. He held his hand out to Aurora. "It's okay! It's just Sori, one of my friends!"

79 Reviews

Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:51 am

**Oh!Brilliant! Lol.**

Aurora hesitantly went to his side. His arm snaked around her, making her feel safe immediately. she clung to him as she looked at the huge dragon in front of her. Beautiful blue scales shimmered in the sun.

She looked at Aurora scornfully. Aurora shrunk back into Travien's arms. "Travien...wh...who is this?! What does she want?!" aurora whimpered, fearfully.

shady and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws
— Tuckster