z

Young Writers Society

Lakeview High

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:29 am
TNCowgirl says...

"Yes, even if you shouldn't ahve to forgive me. I'm the one that should be sorry." He said slowly.

***UGH, I've nothing***
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:39 am
Chupatoasta says...

Brooklyn smiled softly, pressing his lips to his in joy. "Really, it's in the past. I'm just..." her bottom lip quivered, eyes filling with tears, "so happy you're okay." She burried her head in the crook of his neck, sobbing. "It was all my fault you were even put into a coma. I overreacted and everything and... Jayke I'm sorry." She cried into his neck.
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:43 am
TNCowgirl says...

"It's not your fault at all. I was the one that got drunk and then went driving." He said softly. "No more sorrys."

"But.."

"Brooklyn, I tire easy, please don't make me waste my energy tellin you not to be sorry." He smiled at her.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:52 am
Chupatoasta says...

Brooklyn sniffed and nodded slowly, draping an arm over his torso. "I love you," she breathed. She was dying to hear him say those words to her again. Dying to.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:55 am
TNCowgirl says...

"I love you too, Brooklyn, so much." He said as he slowly moved his arm up to his neck where the necklace she had given him was still there. "More then words could say."
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:32 am
Chupatoasta says...

Brooklyn smiled softly and kissed him again.

*UGH this girl over here is driving me insane, the one that wanted me to write a story*
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:43 am
TNCowgirl says...

***Haha, I'm sure thats fun. Time Skip**

A week later Jayke was let out under strict orders to stay in the wheelchair provided for him. He looked around his house as Brooklyn walked beside him.

"Welcome home." She smield.

"I'm glad to be back, even if I'm pumped full of meds." He smiled as he pulled her on his lap and kissed her neck.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:48 am
Chupatoasta says...

Brooklyn giggled softly and quickly pulled away, despite not wanting to. "Your leg, remember?" She smiled softly, eying the soft case he still wore on his left leg. Jayke laughed softly and Brooklyn smiled, jogging up his stairs beside him and he wheeled himself up the temporary ramp that was really just a simple slab of oak.

"I love you," Jayke laughed softly, making Brooklyn laugh again as she opened the door.

"Welcome home Jayke!" The dozens of people inside his house screamed, surprised making its way across his face.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:56 am
TNCowgirl says...

Jayke smiled as he wheeled the chair around.

"Good to see you." One of the guys yelled.

"Glad to be back." He said pulling Brooklyn on his lap again despite her protests.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:22 am
Chupatoasta says...

Brooklyn whined softly, worried that she was hurting Jayke's leg, even if he wasn't saying anything. "Are you sure this doesn't hurt?" She asked softly, jutting her bottom lip out. Jayke looked down at her and laughed.

"I'm fine Brook, trust me." She smiled softly and nodded, waving at a large Cheslar and Adam, Cheslar waving back and waddling her way over. "Heard it was a boy." Jayke grinned crookedly, causing Cheslar to blush and Adam to smile brightly.

"Isn't it great? I get to have a son!" Adam teased, making Cheslar blush a deeper shade of scarlet. She hit his chest, poking her lip out in an attempt to stop.

"Congrats man." Jayke grinned, shaking Adam's hand.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:25 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Adam smiled widely. "Thanks partly to you for getting me to help that night or I might never have met her."

"Hey, thanks for the help." Jayke smiled. He rolled over to the food stand with Brook still on his lap, he wouldn't let her up. He got some food and she got up getting herself some too. "I'm starved, hospital food isn't any good."
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:52 pm
View Likes
Chupatoasta says...

Brooklyn giggled and sat down on his lap gingerly, careful not to hurt him as she took a bite of the square cheese on top of a Ritz cracker. "Is it any good?" She asked, smiling softly at him. "Taylor and I spent all night getting everything ready"
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:58 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"It's heaven." He smiled at her before getting another bite of food.

"It's not that good." She smiled.

"YOu sure? Cause I think it is." He replied back as Trent and Taylor walked over.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:39 am
Chupatoasta says...

Taylor almost knocked Brooklyn over when she hugged Jayke, jumping up and down excitedly. Brooklyn laughed as Trent gave him an awkward man hug considering Jayke was sitting down, and she got comfortable again in the same spot that didn't bother Jayke to much. "I can't tell you how happy everyone is that you're back Jay. I have never, ever seen Brooklyn so..."

"Soulless!" Taylor offered. "It was like she was an empty shell."

"Yeah, it was pretty bad." Trent grinned when Brooklyn laughed nervously and hugged Jayke.

"I'm glad you're back though." She smiled, kissing him softly while Taylor and Trent laughed.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:43 am
TNCowgirl says...

"I am too. I missed you." He said softly kissing her back. "I'm tempted to ditch this party to spend time with you." He said softly as he kissed her again.

"Get a room." Trent laughed. Jayke glared at him then smiled as he rested his head on Brook's shoulder.

***Tears***
Want a Readers crit???

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one.
— Leo J. Burke