z

Young Writers Society

The Carnivore

Reviews: 1
Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:18 am
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver fell asleep "good night lassie..." His memories flooded his dreams showing him everything he did for lilly in each time line,feeling all there pain at the same time, he started to squirm and yelling in pain.
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:07 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly noticed him squirming and placed a hand against his cheek, humming the lullaby. "It's ok, Silver. I'm here. You're safe," she murmured through the lullaby.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Reviews: 0
Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:10 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear looked in the mirror and saw Lilly's hand in the saddle bag. "Something wrong with Silver?" RedBear asked Lilly.
The world is a stage and a stage is a world of entertainment.

Why does anybody do anything? Shear absolute boredom!

8 Reviews

Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:31 pm
AmazingAeris says...

"I think he's having a nightmare," Lilly replied looking at the back of RedBear's head, but her hand never left the bag.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:05 am
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear slightly frowned. "Maybe the memories. Maybe they're all coming back."

8 Reviews

Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:31 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly gazed back down at the bag, "What's wrong with the memories, then? If he's hurting like that," she kept her hand in the bag when she said it, stroking Silver's head gently.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:53 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"Maybe bad memories, maybe in another timeline something extremely bad happened and that's whats he's seeing." RedBear looked at Lilly through the mirror again. "Should we take him back? Wake him up?" RedBear asked her.

8 Reviews

Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:14 pm
AmazingAeris says...

"Let's head back. I feel it's best for him," she never let her eyes look away from Silver when she said it.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:31 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear slowed down the bike and went into the other lane then began driving toward the house. RedBear then drove through the woods dodging every tree. "We'll get there faster this way." Surprisingly it wasn't that bumpy, considering they were driving through the woods.

Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:03 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver woke up and felt lillys hand on him "....what are ye doing?" He asked her "why is ye hand on me?"
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

8 Reviews

Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:11 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly flinched at what could've sounded hostile. "You were tossing in your sleep, I was trying to comfort you," she silently prayed he wouldn't be angry.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:06 am
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver felt her flinch and smiled "is that all...if so why are ye afraid? And next time dont be afraid...i shall never be hostile towards ye lassie.."

Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:20 pm
xenoboy05 says...

After about 30 minutes they arrived at the house. He grabbed the tiny fox, Silver and walked inside. "I know your strong but are you okay?"

8 Reviews

Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:41 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly followed them in, keeping a close eye on Silver.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:40 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver wiggled out of Redbears grip and landed on the floor then turned towards the two "i believe so...just a few memories..." He tried to hide his pain with a smile

"The day, which was one of the first of spring, cheered even me by the loveliness of its sunshine and the balminess of the air. I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, revive within me. Half surprised by the novelty of these sensations, I allowed myself to be borne away by them, and forgetting my solitude and deformity, dared to be happy."
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein