z

Young Writers Society

Alternate World: Faery Wars.

375 Reviews

Reviews: 375
Sun Jan 29, 2006 7:35 am
Dargquon Ql'deleodna says...

" and where are you going milady?" i asked her as she walked off
Life's a B*tch, slap it upside the head.

Dargquon Ql'deleodna: (n) "Dar-qu-on Kel-del-ode-na" something i made up that sounded cool, partially based off of the Drow Drizzt Do'Urden's name style

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:13 am
ummcowsareawesome says...

"no where" i responded happy to be agknowleged and turned back.

375 Reviews

Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:25 am

"it might be best to stick with us, trolls are quite hard to kill, and so is an army of angry dwarves"

Dargquon Ql'deleodna: (n) "Dar-qu-on Kel-del-ode-na" something i made up that sounded cool, partially based off of the Drow Drizzt Do'Urden's name style

16 Reviews

Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:51 am

"So why wuold we fight them anyway, y not run?" i asked.

375 Reviews

Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:25 am

"that is exactally what i was planing on doing, hopefully the trolls, just being what they are, will engage the dwarves, making it easier to escape and not be slaughterd" or reveal our otherside i thought, thinking about her being a vampire and all.

16 Reviews

Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:26 am

"i probibly won't die," I winked at him because he knew what it was like to 'probibly not die'

375 Reviews

Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:30 am

"im not saying you won't just that he might, if you get my drift" i said jerking my thumb at the elf.

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Mon Jan 30, 2006 3:46 am
zelithon says...

yebba

The elf looked annoyed. But i treated him as he had treated me, in other words i igored him. I grinned at my fellow vampire. But quikly stopped to cover my fangs, the biggest thing i had truoble stopping after i became a vampire was smileing my quirky smile.
Adults are just obsolete children, and to hell with them!
-Dr.Suess

Deadpanners are backtalkers!

badonkadonk
Atheism is a non phophet organisation

375 Reviews

Mon Jan 30, 2006 4:13 am

seeing my vampire freind havinig trouble smiling, made me smile.... inside, my fangs were the reason i never smiled, for if they were shown i would be hunted down being the crature i am. "how about we talk about this later and just get out of here, unless you feel like killing a couple hundred dwarves and a few trolls... i dont care either way."

241 Reviews

Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:39 am
zelithon says...

"i concur" i did not want dwarfs and trolls getting to my lunch before i could. Even if he was a snob that was not a nice way to die. This other vampire has either been a vampire for an extreemly long time or had no sence of humor.
-Dr.Suess

badonkadonk

375 Reviews

Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:51 am

then it hit, me i figured out why she looked at that elf with such intensity... she was hungry, and elven blood was hard to come by and it was nice and sweet, i had tasted it once before. I try to restrain myslef from killing "kin" or what yoused to be my own race, now i am an outcast. "lets go they are very close, i can smell them."

241 Reviews

Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:58 am
zelithon says...

I sniffed too, but not what my fellow was smelling i was smelling the sweet elf sent.
-Dr.Suess

badonkadonk

375 Reviews

Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:04 am

seing a strange look on her face, i realized she was ready to taste his blood his smell almsot getting her into a trance, i quickly acted starting to jog towards them i pushed them forward, knocking her out of her trance "lets go before they catch us" looking over at yebba, hopping she wouldn't show the elf that she was a vampire, for that would creat much tension between the group.

241 Reviews

Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:09 am
zelithon says...

"Hey! what did you do that for?that was rude," i said as i followed him.
-Dr.Suess

badonkadonk

375 Reviews

Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:14 am

"of course it was rude, but it had a purpose, it was to stop you from doing somthing you might regret, for i fear this elf is royalty, wich would bring the elves hunting all of your kind including me. i hope you under stand if you dont we will all havve to have a nice long conversation"
"what the hell is going on?!?" the elf yelled at me
"you will find out in due time" was all that i said to answer him.... at the moment

For in everything it is no easy task to find the middle ... anyone can get angry—that is easy—or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy; wherefore goodness is both rare and laudable and noble.
— Aristotle