z

Young Writers Society

Fire and Ice (Join it, you know you want to. JOIN!)

Reviews: 1
Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:54 am
Fox says...

You know, for some really odd reason, I have a feeling we're not going to get one, at least not for a while. Just a feeling, of course, but maybe we should start. And if anyone else wants to join, they can, as a craven or demon. What do you say? I kinda want to get this SB going. :wink:
I am a fox, sly and quick.
I never give up
I never quit

I do what I can
I stand and fight

I strategize
I stand tall
throughout the night

I am a fox

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:34 am
ForsakenAngel says...

So do I, but Craven (one person) is a main character, as is Demon (one person). Thus, unless you just want to include them until we have someone to fill the slot, we need to wait. I personally want this to start to see where everyone takes it.
Hakuna Matata <3
RIP to all my friends who didn’t make it.

Hop freight or get lost.

116 Reviews

Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:01 am
ForsakenAngel says...

So Ishy and I have decided upon something. Craven and Demon will be "open characters"--aka anyone can play the part at any time, but here are he rules:

1. You MUST go by the profile...
2. You cannot make him do anything way off plot--such as make one of them give candy to a child (they're rude people, selfish.)...
3. You can't have them favor your character the most (No appointing to alpha, unless you clear it through me)...
4. They're just like normal characters, but any big action that will/might change the plot, MUST BE CLEARED THROUGH ME FIRST (It's not that hard, just PM me the post, ask if it's fine, if I edit it, or tell you to, then go along with it, don't argue, things get messy when you argue.)

The profiles will be posted soon, if you'd like one of your characters to be with Craven on the Lycan side, PM me, but DON'T put it in the profile.
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

116 Reviews

Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:33 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

I just realized something that I should have realized before. Lycans don't have weapons other than their teeth and claws. They don't use guns, or swords.
Also, Dreamy, I'm asking again if you'll change the weapon for your female character. She's a Vampire, not a Royal, thus she doesn't live in the Royal House unless she's a child (which, if anyone wants to be, they can). I don't mean to be rude, I just don't want something from 2050 in a SB that's based in normal times.
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:43 am
ToritheMonster says...

Oh, sorry. I thought I changed it.... my comp's glitchy, it must not have loaded or something. I'll go fix it.
Honey, you should see me in a crown.

116 Reviews

Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:48 am
ForsakenAngel says...

Thank you.
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:47 pm
craftywriter says...

Name: Sabrina

Type: Genetic

Appearance: Choppy black hair an inch below her shoulders. Faded gray eyes with long lashes. She has red rimmed eyes like she just finished crying all the time. Very pale of corse.

Personality: Grouchy, and introverted. Is very smart and loves to learn unless you talk about history. Is very soft toward humans and hates all Vampires. Lot's of mood swings.

Weapon: Hides a long sharp intricate sword in her boots.

Secret: Has sob fest every night because she's not human anymore.

Theme Song: Gupowder and Lead by Miranda Lambert

116 Reviews

Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:57 am
ForsakenAngel says...

We're starting soon, I'll post first. We start tomorrow, so be ready. I'll PM the ones on Demons side (The Royals who fallow Craven)
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

8 Reviews

Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:11 pm
craftywriter says...

Here's a last final Elder ( thanks forsakin for letting me add him!)

Name: William

Type: Elder

Appearance: ( couldn't get pic) Gray- brown hair with largish nose and many wrinkles around eyes. Blue eyes.

Personality: He finds the antics of humans very funny. Has a very good sense of humor. Overall good natured.

Weapon: A vial of poison.

Secret:(: they all have one:)After Scarlett's dad died he poisined the next Royal in line so he could be an elder instead.

Theme song:(: they all have one: Airplanes by B.O.B and Hayley Williams ( couldn't think of anything!)

(when are we starting? I can think of a good way to start if no one else can.)

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:20 pm
Pernicious says...

Hmm. I'll take Craven if you don't mind :D I'll get his profile started...
"Lost time is never found again."

-Benjamin Franklin

5 Reviews

Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:49 pm
Pernicious says...

Name: Craven.

Type: Royal.

Appearance: Craven lives up to his regal standard now and his demeanor evidently looks posh. His hair is a bleach blonde, but appears greasy at times since it's so think and not at all abundant. His irises are at times a flemmish yellow, but when enraged, fighting, or feasting on blood they will always turn a crimson red. Craven is a fan of leather; for it is both quite strong and hard to get through, but not only that, but he finds it makes him very sleek and even more royal-like.

Spoiler! :

Personality: Craven would never intend on being nice to anyone. Even his betroved. He is very persistant, and if news he hears isn't to his liking, he shall be in a state of denial for quite some time. He passionate hate for Lycans is known by all now. He made the brutal slaughtering of his former wife's lover as barbaric as possible, and wants every Lycan to die this gruesome way.

Weapon: Craven's weapons are extremely lethal, and although they look excessively heavy, to him they are of average weight. The tusk like blades are made out of ivory; coated with a thin layer of steel to make sure they administer the most fatal blows. They each have a very petite colouring to top off his already grand appearance.

Spoiler! :

Secret: He plans on getting a son from his wife-to-be, and once he has one, he is considering slaughtering her incase she runs off like her mother. He trusts that a male wouldn't do so. He's also quite sexist.

Theme song: Skillet - Hero.

-Benjamin Franklin

116 Reviews

Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:48 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

OK, I'll get Demon's profile done soon, I promise. Until then, here we go! *Squeak*

~Shadow~

The darkness was upon us, the time when most of the Royals would do their job. Me? Oh, well I was stuck in the Royal House, orders of Craven. Unfortunately, I wouldn't be letting him control me. I grew up my own boss, I wasn't going to start taking orders now.

Zipping my boots, I grabbed my guns off of the table in my room, then jumped out the window. I landed on the balls of my feet, and one hand on the ground to steady me.

As Royals, we were the peace keepers between the Lycans and Vampires. Craven wasn't for letting the Vampires control the Lycans, but once I woke the Elders, he'd think otherwise on taking command without permission. I could only hope I found the human before Craven. It was my job to find out why the Lycans were after him, not to protect him. But I wasn't going to let Craven do my job. William left me in charge, but, at the time, I was young, and I didn't want to take control while they were sleeping.

Now, I wished I would have taken the chance to kill Craven while I had the power. He saw marriage in the future for us, and all I saw was lots of blood shed... his blood.

Ignoring the barking guard dogs, I walked to one of the cars, not paying attention to what kind, and got in, starting it. The one thing I knew was his address, and I could only hope he was still living there. Hitting the gas, I drove quickly down the road, listening to the tires screech.

Holding on to one of my guns in one hand, I made a quick turn into the driveway of the address I'd memorized. I flung the door open, getting out with the both of the guns in my hand. This is what I was used to, the very few people that were left outside running, the dogs barking at me, people screaming, and even the sound of the police cars in the distance.

Kicking open the door, I walked in, looking around, guns at the ready. The house was dark, as I crept up the stairs, waiting for something to happen. On the up side, something did. I heard the heavy breathing of Lycans as they entered downstairs.

Great, just what I need.

I walked into the first room I reached, not bothering to lock the door. When it came to Lycans, they didn't use the doorknob anyway. My guns were at the ready, pointed at the door.

"Come out, come out, where ever you are, you dumb Breed. We smell you," I heard one of them call.

"Come get me," I spit, then realized there was a softer breathing behind me and the sound of someone against the wall. This could get real interesting. I turned and walked quickly to the human, grabbing his arm and walking to the window. Just another reason to go jumping out windows like an idiot. I shook my head, throwing Nicolas out first then jumping next. Then, I was pushing him into the car and speeding off, ignoring the threats he was giving me to stop or he'd hit me. Yea, that would end him up dead.

"Why are they after you?" I asked, receiving a very confused look.
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

8 Reviews

Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:53 pm
craftywriter says...

*Sabrina*

I slammed down on the breaks as a stupid pickup truck swerved in front of me, jerking back my head. Gritting my teeth I swerved around the truck taking a slim place in front of it.
"Serves you right stupid hillbilly!", I muttered.
What was I doing here anyway? Who cares if that stupid royal needed my help. They caused me enough trouble as is. I would be dead and buried if it wasn't for- I perferred not to think about it. Keeping one hand on the wheel I reached into my leather bag and pulled out my phone. I was gonna call that " Shadow Fire" - what kinda name IS that, anyway- and tell her there was no possible way I was coming to help her.
"Hey you!", I heard a male voice call.
The hillbilly. Why was he getting out of his car? We were on a highway! Looking around I realized we were in a traffic jam.
Aw, crap.
" Hey.", I said blandly.
He grinned at me. Something was wrong though. Very wrong.
" What brings you here?"
Taking in his all to muscular body and tall frame -while trying not to blush- was harder then I thought. Then sniffing the air ever so lightly. I stiffined. Lycan.
" Um... Hello?"
" I don't like wolves", I stated ,turning away.
" Huh- how? Oh your a genetic."
" Look who just hopped on the duh train"
" I'm looking for a human by the name of Markus Ice.Can you help?"
Help him? Yeah right. I hopped in my car and drove away.
" My name is Gizmo", he called after me," I'll see you soon"
As if I was going to let that happen.

_Craftywriter_

I hope this is ok with you Dreamy. This is my first storybook...

5 Reviews

Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:42 pm
Pernicious says...

Craven cooed over the women around him, tending to his every need. He grinned, acting more than satisfied, although something... Disturbed him.

Where was his future wife?

He began to rest his chin upon his knuckle; extending a finger towards his mouth to feast aimlessly on the flesh around his fingernail. A dirty habbit, so what? Snapping his fingers and listening to the repeated echo that rang within the room, within seconds, a formal servant was by his side.

"Where's my fiance?" Craven growled; his upper lip tensed and flickering with the intensity of his tone. The servant picked up on his aggressive tone, and after analyzing it thoroughly so he didn't reply with any mistakes, he bobbed his head and stood a few feet back to answer.

"In her room, sire. Or at least we think. The hounds have been going crazy lately so we haven't had time to check on her."

Craven paused at the idioticness of his servant's sentence. Slamming his fist keeping his chin straight in the air down onto the arm of his seat, with this, he began to holler with hostility, "...Well don't you bloody think they might have been going crazy because of her?! Morons! Imbeciles!" The women around Craven whimpered and began to cowar in fear, scuttling out of the room without skepticism of how he'd take them leaving.

"Sire, we can of course check on her, and if she has escaped, our best men and dogs will be on the case."

Craven was extensively irked with how laid back and casual his servant sounded. With a flicker of his cheek, Craven muttered, "fine... And when you find her, if she's out that is, bring her to me for a severe scolding."

The servant dipped his head with respect before departing from the icolated room. Everthing was still now, and Cravenwas left alone in his madness with a few guards to protect him.

Power wasn't going to his head... He was sure of it, wasn't he?

-Benjamin Franklin

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:58 pm
JackpotJohnson says...

Name: Demon

Type: Lyken Leader

Appearance: Lyken:Towers above most creatures from paw to shoulder is 7'0'', on back legs he is 10'5''. Jet black fur, and blood red eyes. Five inch claws, and Seven inch canines! Human: Tall, muscular, and very fit. Jet black, spiked hair...and black eyes.

Image: Image

Personality: Demon has been around the block a few times. With His authority, no one challenges him, and he doesn't take no for an answer. Seems tough, and temperamental...but when you get to know him...He has a huge heart.

Weapon: N/A

Secret:(: they all have one:) Was the runt of the litter, and has been tossed out of different Lyken families for years.

Theme song:(: they all have one:) Adam Lambart's "What do you want from me"
-JJ-
My new website needs members: http://wwww.writethiswaywriters.webs.com

We are all broken. That's how the light gets in.
— Ernest Hemingway