z

Young Writers Society

Stones Of Destiny

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:29 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

Well, I find myself in that position all the time...get used to it! LOL, luffs you Hopee!!!
Hakuna Matata <3
RIP to all my friends who didn’t make it.

Hop freight or get lost.

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:38 am
untameabletiger says...

~Kareyna (Kare)~

My last journal entry, Sigh, my life is so boring! Why was i even put on this Earth? If i have a destiny, i wan't to know what it is, and soon! That's all that was written when my attention was brought towards my big window, near the side of my bed. I crawled out of bed and looked out of the glass.There was a group of dark figures, and one of them was pointing something at me! I quickly dropped to the floor by instinct, as i heard a loud bang. As I heard the glass brake, I felt a sting, and the warm flow of blood from my arm. I was home alone, so i had no worry of my parents being shot. I opened the emergency exit over my bed, escaping to the roof top, thanking my parents for being so protective of me.

I stayed on the roof for an hour, and I was still not willing to go back inside. Something wasn't right. I continued to run from the house until I reached the end of the building, and a woman, she didn't look a day over twenty-five, but somehow I knew she was older. Realizing that i had stopped, I quickly climbed down the side of the building,and turned to see the group and the woman chasing me. I ended up in an alley. My heart was racing, and i was breathing hard, but i couldn't let the fear overwhelm me.

As i turned a corner, I noticed a small path that led off into a smaller town. I raced down it, Glancing back every ten seconds to see the people, slowly getting farther away. Soon, they were out of sight, but i was deep into a town, with no clue what to do. Only one house in the neighborhood i happened to be running through, had lights on, so I knocked on the wooden door. Through the loud sound of my heart beat, I heard footsteps. Maybe this isn't such a good idea. i thought,

116 Reviews

Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:48 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

Can someone bring me in?
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

116 Reviews

Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:48 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

Can someone bring me in?
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:42 pm
Stealth_Slicer says...

Adrian

I slowly let my mind wander, riding the bike was secondary and was as natural as breathing. The night was cold and my attire wasn’t suited to it but I wasn’t cold; I never got cold. I was wearing a pair of blue genes, a plane black top and a black jacket that fluttered as I sped along.

The others were going to do a something at where? Ahh I cant remember what or where…ahh well at least I got my stuff.

I mentally smiled when I thought about my stuff, I was happy enough with that. I rounded the corner onto my dimly lit street and headed for the light of the kitchen.

Huh!? I thought, snapping me back to reality when I saw the young girl hammering on the door.

She turned around when I got a little closer; the sound of the motorbike catching her attention.

“Please help me!” She shouted running at me, coming to a stop right next to the bike. I quickly dismounted, wheeled the bike round the side of the house and chained it up.

“Who are you?” I asked her.

“My name is Kareyna,” She said “Some people they…help me please,” She said, tearing up slightly. I unlocked the door and walked in with her.

She wasn’t looking when I took a small parcel, wrapped in brown paper and string, from my jacket pocket and put it down on a small table next to the door.

“Mum I’m home!” I shouted.

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:58 am
Pundit says...

*It's alive!IT'S ALIVE!*
If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.
George Orwell

“All stories are true," Skarpi said. "But this one really happened, if that's what you mean.”
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind