z

Young Writers Society

The Carnivore

Reviews: 0
Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:43 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"She might agree with me that what your doing is pretty freaking creepy. You don't sneak into my house, you ask me to come into my house. Sneaking into people's houses gives you a reputation as a creep." RedBear sighed and stood up and threw the small backpack around his shoulders. "Is that all you need to go hiking, Mr.Creep?"
The world is a stage and a stage is a world of entertainment.

Why does anybody do anything? Shear absolute boredom!

Reviews: 1
Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:06 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

"First of all i do not sneak into houses...i did it right in front of ye...ye are just blind" he jumped up and pulled himself up a branch "and yes im ready"
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:52 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear shook his head. "How long ago did you start this and how many times? And you never did it in front of me." RedBear walked over to the bench outside and sat down. "Oh and you're calling me blind? One of your eyes are all white, it looks like one of your eyes are blind."

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:59 pm
AmazingAeris says...

The longer she stared at him, the more she could see of his future. The timeline she had watched had so much to do with Silver. Her arms shook as she recalled all the times he'd be hurt, but as soon as he had looked back over at her, she shook off the thought, "Nah, just, I'm just jealous you have such a nice coat," she smiled, trying to convince him.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:38 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear saw fear in her eyes as the timelines came back. "You seem scared, are you okay?" RedBear looked over at her, becoming nervous.

8 Reviews

Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:44 pm
AmazingAeris says...

"I'm- I'm fine. I promise," she replied, looking into his eyes.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:56 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"If you say so..." RedBear didn't believe her but decided to leave her be. "Grab what ever you want from the house, I left you a pack on the counter in the kitchen."

8 Reviews

Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:02 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly walked to the kitchen, snatching the pack and peeking inside, glad for the distraction.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:06 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear hummed a song to himself and checked his phone seeing if Carol had text back, she didn't seem to so he put it back in his pocket.

8 Reviews

Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:10 pm
AmazingAeris says...

As soon as his phone was back in his pocket, it pinged with a text from Carol, 'As much as I'd love to join you guys, I actually have a date this evening with someone from the bar. Tell Lilly I apologize for not being able to make it and that I love her. Have fun! :D'
._.AmazingAeris._.

Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:24 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear pulled it back out. 'Remind me to tell Lilly to tease you back when we meet.' RedBear joked, texting Carol. He walked over to Lilly. "Carol won't be coming over she's actually going on a date, she says she loved you. And she said sorry." He realized he said it in a horrible order, but he ignored it.

8 Reviews

Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:20 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly flipped around the sentences in her mind, "Well, I love her, too. I'm glad she's finally found someone instead of teasing me over not finding someone," she laughed, packing everything she'd need.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:26 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"Well let's hit the road." RedBear walked outside and started the motorcycle. "Silver, you're going to have to turn to something small and sit in the saddle bag." RedBear tossed Silver in the bag as RedBear turned him into a small fox. He then waited for Lilly.

8 Reviews

Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:09 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly hopped on behind RedBear, wrapping her arms around his stomach. "Ready," she said.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:39 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear drove off in the direction of a forest. "It's a beautiful day outside." RedBear's excitement grew every moment during the ride.

It's a dramatic situation almost every time you answer the phone—if you answer the phone.
— Matthew Weiner