Young Writers Society

The Shadows- *Started, but spots still open!*

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:37 pm
ScarlettFire says...

Han:

I stared at my half-brother. Well, that complicated things. We would to move soon...

"I believe you were about to say something to me before we were so rudely interupted?" Anna asked. I jerked my gaze away from Sycth and swallowed, glancing around at the others. Pierce raised her eyebrows at me while the children just stared.

I hesitated and then said, "I was...but in private." I took Anna's hand and led away from the group until I was sure they wouldn't hear.

"I was going to say," I began and sighed, looking down. "I love you," I mumbled, watching her from under my lashs. Anna blinked.

"What did you say?"
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

384 Reviews

Reviews: 384
Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:10 pm
eldEr says...

ANNAROSE

"What did you say?" I asked quietly. I seemed frozen for a minute, unable to say or do anything else. But that was only for a minute, and after that minute a smile crept across my face and I somehow found my voice. "Did you just say what I think you just said?"

Han nodded and opened his mouth to say something, but I ended up flinging my arms around him before he could say anything at all.

"You wanna know something?" I asked, laughing for no real reason.

"What?"

"I think I've been subconsciously waiting for you to say that for a long time now." My day had changed dramatically from the worst in my life to the best, funny how things happened.
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

193 Reviews

Reviews: 193
Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:00 pm
Lydia1995 says...

Jacob

"I love you," Han said quietly.

"Ewww!" I whispered to Ginny who giggled slightly. I glanced at Helen who smiled down at me.

"Someone will say that to you someday Jakey, and I don't think they'll be very happy if you say 'Eww' at them," she said laughing lightly. I shrugged and watched as Han and Rosey hugged, they seemed really happy.

"Does this mean Rosey won't love me anymore, if she loves Han?" I asked, curious more than sad.

"Of course not Jakey! How can you even suggest such a thing!" Rosey said kneeling down to my level. "I will always love you, no matter what." She turned back to Han and took his hand, smiling at him.

"What now?" Ginny said, asking everyone.
Thinking about what you COULD achieve will get you no where. You've got to chase your dreams.
http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/viewtopic.php?f=188&t=92400 - Need a review?

1087 Reviews

Reviews: 1087
Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:37 pm
Sins says...

Sorry I've been inactive in this for a while, I've had no idea what to write. Sorry if this post is a bit long, I have a tendency to blabber on...

Thomas

As I stood there, watching everything unfold, it was literally hurting me not to piss myself laughing. What did these guys think we were on? The Disney Channel or something? All that we needed now were fireworks and corny music playing in the background. I swear there wasn't one person in this gang with a pair of balls, except for me.

"Right!" I chuckled, walking over to Anna and tussling her hair. "As much as I love to watch you two having a moment, I think we better decide what we're going to do with him."

Turning my attention away from Han and Anna, I looked at the unconscious Scyth lying on the floor. It was the first time I'd seen the guy silent. When he'd taken Anna earlier, you could tell that he thought he was the best thing in the world. He adored himself. What an idiot.

"Do you mind?" Han rolled his eyes at me.

"Nah, I clearly don't." I winked back at him.

"He's right," Helen said, interrupting my lovely conversation with Han. "even if he is an idiot. We need to sort out what we're going to do with Scyth."

It was great to know that these guys loved me so much. Ah well, it didn't bother me that they'd much rather it if I'd never run into them. To be honest though, the feeling was mutual. I didn't sit well with 'gangs', I only messed everything up. If it wasn't for me, Anna probably would never have been taken by the prince.

Why did I care about them...? Gosh, I was an idiot. Laughing to myself, I turned my attention back to the group. They all seemed to be thinking. Anna and Han were holding hands, obviously.

"Hey, you never told me how you knew Scyth was coming." Han suddenly turned to me.

Could that guy ever let anything go? What did that even matter now?
I didn't know what to put here so I put this.

384 Reviews

Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:52 am
eldEr says...

ANNAROSE

I frowned. "You knew he was coming?" I asked, glaring at Thomas. He was irritating and arrogant, sort of a thorn in my side. Even if he was right.

Thomas sighed, agrovated.

"Okay, whatever. Not important right now. There'll be lots of time to force answers out of you later." I walked over to Scyth, who we had left. Did the group just naturally follow us around now? I crossed my arms and glared at the body. "I should just kill you," I hissed. "Of course, I want you awake and fully aware of what's happening. No fun otherwise."

"We could use him as a hostage," Helen suggested, walking up beside me.

I smirked. Oh, what we could do with a hostage as valuable of the prince. "I like it. But so help me, he will die by my sword." My anger was being fueled by the second. I hadn't thought it possible to hate anybody this much...

GINNY

I stood beside Jakey, giggling. "I think it's cute," I whispered to Jakey.

He looked at me like I was stupid and I stuck my tongue out at him, petting Calile and yawning.

"It's gross."

"Cute." I walked over to Han and tugged at his shirt. "How much do you love Rosey?" I asked. Jakey made a gagging noise behind me and I turned to stick my tongue out at him again.
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:00 am
Razcoon says...

Pierce

I snicker as Ginny asks Han how much he loves Rosey. "I love her more than anything," he answers with a smile. That's sweet. Thomas, being the annoying sarcastic jerk face that he is, snickered when Han spoke. Moron.

"Hey, you guys we need to figure out what to do about that," I say, pointing at Scyth lying on the floor. For the fun of it, I make him spaz and grab at Thomas's leg, causing him to scream. Snickering, I kick Scyth over. "Anna, you could just kill him now."
Ideas don't stay in heads very long because they don't like solitary confinement.

193 Reviews

Reviews: 193
Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:04 pm
Lydia1995 says...

Jacob

"I love her more than anything," Han said sighing contentedly.

I wasn't about to let this drop. I sauntered over to him and tugged at his shirt. "Not as much as I love Rosey!" I said sticking my toungue out at him.

Han laughed but I continued my rant. "I love her more than 'more than anything'! I love her to the ends of space and time!" I said smirking.

(Sorry for short post, I have to go!)
Thinking about what you COULD achieve will get you no where. You've got to chase your dreams.
http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/viewtopic.php?f=188&t=92400 - Need a review?

212 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:46 pm
ScarlettFire says...

Han:

I chuckled, looking down at Jacob. "Of course you do," I said and then looked up at Anna. She was watching us with a smile. I turned my attention to my half-brother. "Now, what to do with him?"

Thomas jumped when my unconcious brother grabbed his leg, and then Pierce turned him over.

"Anna, you could just kill him now."

I looked up at Pierce, frowning and then back down at Scyth. "We could just leave him here...." I didn't like the idea of killing my brother, even if he was a jerk and only a half-brother.

"Maybe..."

384 Reviews

Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:13 am
eldEr says...

AnnaRose

I sighed and crossed my arms. "Does't that seem a little risky? I think I've underestimated him in the past." I frowned and glanced back at Han. Since my little discovery about his lightning, I had been a little more wary of his abilities. Being struck by man-made lightning bolts wasn't exactly a pleasant experience. "We could, as Helen said, take him hostage. I don't want to kill him until he's awake, but he could be of some use to us."

Come any closer to us and we slit the prince's throat and cut off his head. Oh yes, the empress would looove that one. My frown turned slowly into a grin.

"We could..." Pierce started, sighing.

It might actually be a good idea to tell them about the lightning. Han probably knew, but I sure didn't until that first strike. "Oh, and be careful. He's got lightning on his side... and that sorta hurts. A lot."
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:46 pm
Razcoon says...

Pierce

"Oh, and be careful. He's got lightning on his side... and that sorta hurts. A lot," Anna adds. Lightning? That's cool, but mind control is the best gift ever. Take it from someone who's got it.

"That's fine. I can keep him from hurting us with them, easy. Making someone not do something is actually a lot easier than making them do something," I say. Which is true. It requires a lot less force, and won't tire me as quickly. "The only downside is we'll have to think of a good way to keep him without me forcing him to follow. I'd pass out after about an hour. Should we just do it the normal way, with rope or something?"
Ideas don't stay in heads very long because they don't like solitary confinement.

Random avatar

Reviews: 9
Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:30 am
View Likes
sunstarfrozenlife says...

Zanea

"We can do that for now," I said, speaking up for the first time in a while. I was so relieved that Anna was staying. "I mean, we won't tire out Pierce and rope could keep him here until we're sure of what to do with him."

"That's true," AnnaRose said. "For now, that'll work."

I grinned towards her. We were alright. Everything was back to normal. Well, as normal as our lives could be, that is.

Maria

I watched as the talked. I felt uneasy when I saw the man- what was his name, Scyth or something... Keeping him here didn't seem like the best idea. But I kept my mouth shut. If they agreed on him and all was well, I was alright.

[Sorry for the short post but I wasn't sure what else to do with Maria. XXD]
When your life is based around the face of Sawyer from Lost you know you're officially obsessed.
--
Join Isha's SB, the Shadows!
And mine, Lament of Innocence!
And LDR's, Dark Fey!
And- ok, I'm going to shut up now.
:D

384 Reviews

Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:48 am
eldEr says...

ANNAROSE

I frowned, suddenly remembering one very important fact. "We sort of lack rope though, huh?" I muttered, walking away from Scyth. I felt like he was going to jump up at any minute. I stood beside Han, biting my lip.

"Of course..." Zanea grumbled.

I smirked. "Of course, we could do with him what they did to me." Revenge was a sweet, sweet thing.

"Which is what exactly?" Han asked, frowning slightly.

"Beat the crap out of me, you know...lightning. Knocked me unconscious. Dragged me half-way through the forest, that sort of thing. Most unpleasant might I add." I crossed my arms, letting out a long breath of frustration. It had been quite the couple of days.

"You don't look like you've been beaten and dragged through a forest," Thomas commented and it was all I could do not to back-hand him. He was quite the irritating little addition to the group. Why did they always have to pry?

"Long story. I'll tell you all if you're lucky."

GINNY

I frowned and nudged Jakey. "I don't get it," I whispered.

"Get what?" he asked, turning to me after scowling at Han.

"Everything. I'm just....confused. What if he wakes up soon? Shouldn't we be running or something?" I sighed and sat down on the ground with my legs crossed. These people could be so confusing sometimes...
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

212 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:57 am
ScarlettFire says...

Han:

I frowned at Anna and then at my half-brother. What were we going to do with him? Something tingled the back of my head.

"We better get moving," I said, turning my gaze onto the forest. "He had friends, remember?"

And we needed rope or something... Jakey glared at me and I smirked. Kids. They were amusing somethings. Anna swore and gave Scyth a swift kick before backing up again.

"Let's hurry up and move," Jakey said, whining.

I sighed and rubbed my forehead. "Yeah, let's move already."

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:10 pm
Kelcia says...

[Err, this is short and rather pointless, but I don't know what to write. Sorry. XP]

“Ooh, wait a second!” Helen gasped as she spotted something on the Prince. She swooped down and hauled something off of his back. “He has a quiver full of arrows! And a really sweet bow too… Maybe I’ll just, uh, keep these.” She grinned, rather embarrassed. “Okay. I’m good. Let’s roll.”
Mutant Plot Bunnies

Is it just me, or are the plot bunnies taking advantage of my ADD?

OmnomnomRandomPlotDetourOmnomnom

Right.

384 Reviews

Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:19 pm
eldEr says...

ANNAROSE

I snickered and walked over to Jakey, swinging him onto my back. "Ready to go squirt?" I asked, smilling. He nodded and I strode back over to Han. "Looks like the thing got lucky for now."

Pierce scowled. "Looks like."

He would wake up eventually, and he'd come back. With any luck I'd be able to make him suffer a tad more then. I looked up at Han and offered a smile. "Which way are we headed?"

GINNY

I ran up to Helen and took her hand. "Do you think we'll go back to the stream?" I asked hopefully. I really wanted to go back, and I was thirsty.

"I don't know Ginny. Maybe."

Maybe was good enough for me. We would go back eventually, I just knew it. We had to show Rosey, she's like the stream. Unless she'd already seen it...
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

If you run now, you will be running the rest of your life.
— Reborn