z

Young Writers Society

Tough Love ~Chup and TNC's~

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:20 am
TNCowgirl says...

Stone pulled his pads on as he walked out to the bleachers with some of the guys.

"So, did you score?" one of the guys asked. This was what he was hoping to avoid.

"LIsten, bets off. Ok." He said crossing his arms.

"Come on, man, whats it matter, you or us will pay up and then forget about it, got it?"

"Fine, if it's never talked about again." He hissed.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:37 am
Chupatoasta says...

"Katherine!" Billy's sister ran into the gym, smiling widely as she jumped up and down. Katherine looked down from where she was pinning balloons in the rafters. "Come here! The guys are talking about their girlfriends and Stone's there!" Within seconds Katherine was beside Missy and Hannah, Billy's sister and Hunter Greene's girlfriend. They all three ran down to the bleachers, hiding underneath them.

"Fine, if it's never talked about again." She heard Stone hiss.

"Yeah, yeah, okay. So, did you bang Katherine, or not?" One of the football players smiled crookedly.

"Yeah dude, I did. And it was amazing." Stone smiled crookedly, like he'd won a million dollars.

"Damn, didn't think you'd do it." Hunter Greene laughed, pulling out his wallet. Ceder was still on the field, throwing with another guy after getting yelled at for not hustling. The other guys followed suit, pulling out their own wallets.

"Yeah, I did. And, it was worth every penny, if not more." Stone laughed loudly, causing Katherine's heart to sink. How did this happen? It was exactly like with Anthony.

"Kitty, you okay," Missy asked, wiping the tears off Katherine's face. She nodded and bit her lip, newfound confidence flooding through her as she stamped out from behind the bleachers. She glared hard at a wide-eyed, open mouthed Stone, regret written all over his face. She snorted and shook her head, taking off his Letterman jacket before tossing it on the ground by his feet and stomping off, rage flooding through every fiber of her body. The pain would come. Sooner or later... it'd hit.
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:41 am
TNCowgirl says...

Stone felt like he had been stabbed. The guys laughed as they made their way to the field and he ran after her.

"Katherine, wait, please." He called.

"STONE!! Get out here!!" Coach yelled.

"Never thougth you were that low." Missy hissed walking over and slapping him.

"Hey." He grabbed her arm and stopped her. "You gotta help me, ok, when this all started I couldn't have cared if she found out. But Missy I love her, please."
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:51 am
Chupatoasta says...

Missy let out a loud laugh, laughing hysterically in the end. "Y-you think... that I'm going to help you get her back?! You're shitting me Stone. That's not something I can do, okay? You broke her heart, and I really don't want to talk to you right now. Now, let go of me."

"Missy," she slapped him again, harder than the last time.

"Getting her back Stone." Missy snorted. "That's something you'll have to do on your own."

"Missy! Wait up!" Hannah shouted, hurrying after in her high heeled boots. She stopped in front of Stone and slapped him, just as hard at Missy. "That's for being a bastard to my best friend!" Hannah huffed, running behind Missy and into the gym.

Katherine was back on top of her latter, pinning balloons to the rafter angrily, her brow furrowed. A couple minutes later, despite all the eyes on her, she sat down on top of the tall latter, holding her face in her hands as she cried silently. She loved him... and he deceived her right after scoring. It was like Anthony all over again.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:58 am
TNCowgirl says...

Stone threw his helmet against the bleachers frowning.

"STONE!"

"I'll be back!" He yelled back and ran where she had gone. He ran in the gym and spotted her up the later. "Please talk to me Katherine." he said looking up at her.

"GO away." She hissed.

"No. Not until you talk to me." He replied.

"She asked you to leave." Billy said walking over. He ignored him and started climbing the later until he was close to her.

"I'm going to talk to you, Katherine." He said as she looked at him her eyes holding anger and hurt. "It was a bet at first, ok, yeah it was fun and games. But what happened the other night, that wasn't for the bet, what I said wasn't a lie. I screwed up ok. Only reason I took their money was so that they'd shut up about it and never bring it back up. They wouldn't let me stop the bet or take it back. I'm sorry, but you have to trust me."
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:29 am
Chupatoasta says...

Katherine glared at him, looking down the ten foot latter. It wasn't that far. "I don't want to hear it Stone. I don't care! We're over, and I never want to see your lyin' cheatin' face again." With out a second thought she dropped down off the top of the latter, her converse hitting the floor with a soft thud. Within seconds she was out the gym door, running down the hall.

*sorry bud's over and she's whining*
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:33 am
TNCowgirl says...

****It's cool, so how does he get her back.****

Stone watched her go. He jumped down and then stormed out of the gym ignoring Billy. He walkedout to the feild and practiced with the others. Screw homecoming dance tomorrow, he wasn't going unless he could go wtih her.

**UGH**
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:39 am
Chupatoasta says...

*I don't know yet... We'll think of something, I'm sure... Maybe she could find out she's prego and tell him at the game or something... Could you get morning sickness during the day?*

Katherine hurried down the hall, until she got to her locker, ripping her back pack out of it and slamming it soon after. When she turned around, she ran into Billy's chest, stumbling back a little bit. "You okay," he whispered softly, resting his hand on the wall beside her, eyes soon staring into hers. She suddenly felt nausios. With a quick head shake she ran into the bathroom.

After a few minutes, she felt her two best friends behind her, Missy holding her hair and Hannah rubbing her back while they both tried to calm her down. The funny thing was, was that this didn't feel like your normal stomach sickness. It really hurt. A lot.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:51 am
TNCowgirl says...

***Yup, it's defferently for everyone***

**I've nothing :'( **
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:56 am
Chupatoasta says...

*how long does it take for a test to read properly? Sorry, I don't know any of this stuff. :?
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:58 am
TNCowgirl says...

***I think it's five minutes, and I have to go. Can you post again on here? If not I'll try in the morning some time. I'll talkto ya later. :D ***
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:33 am
Chupatoasta says...

Once they were at Katherine's house, she broke down, sobbing hysterically. She knew that pain would've came, but she wished she knew it would've hurt this back. Katherine sat on the couch, Missy and Hannah sitting on either side of her while she swallowed two aspirin, only to leap out of her seat and run into the bathroom, throwing up the rest of the contents in her stomach, including the aspirin. "Hey Kitty, when was the last time you had your period?" Missy asked, recieving a misirable, yet questioning glance from Katherine.

"It was supposed to start Tuesday... I just thought I was being irregular." Missy bit her lip, whispering something to Hannah before she tore out the door. Hannah smiled softly at Katherine, sadness and anger written on her face. She kneeled next to her, rubbing her back while she spoke comforting words.

~

Twenty minutes later, Missy walked back in, holding a pregnancy test in her hand. "No questions Katherine. Please, no questions." She and Hannah walked out after handing Katherine the pregnancy test.

Six minutes later, they were both slamming their bodies against the door, Katherine sobbing from the bathroom. "Kat, open up!" Missy shouted, slamming against the door again. Weakly, as she sobbed, Katherine unlocked the door, Missy's sorrowful face staring between her and the positive pregnancy test.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:22 pm
TNCowgirl says...

***So what do I write? :P***
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:50 pm
Chupatoasta says...

**Guh... just post something about him heading to the game and maybe not seeing her in the stands or something. I'm not sure! :?*
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:36 am
TNCowgirl says...

Stone ran out on the field with the rest of the team glancing up at hte stands. Katherine wasn't there. He felt his heart sink. What had he done. He had just lost the one good thing in his life. He played the game half heartidly, they won by two goals. When they left Stone threw his equipment in the back and then drove to Katherine's house. He wasn't going to give up that easy. He knocked and waited. He knocked again.
Want a Readers crit???

“Hope” is the thing with feathers - That perches in the soul - And sings the tune without the words - And never stops - at all -
— Emily Dickinson