z

Young Writers Society

Romeo and Juliet

203 Reviews

Reviews: 203
Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:27 pm
October Girl says...

He pulled her closer to him, so he layed his head on the pillow and she layed on his chest. He played with her hair and twisted a small strand in his hand, his shoulder was throbbing, he titled her chin back and kissed her lips.

"Do you know how much I love you?" he asked.

"Yes." she smiled.

"Really now... How much?" he asked.

She was silent.

"That's exactly right, there are no words." he kissed her for the longest time.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky
Then you are my star... ™

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:21 pm
Dr. Jamie Bondage says...

Juliet kissed him back, her mouth becoming longing and desiring. Her lips latched onto his. she couldn't help herself. she threw herself at him.

He finally pulled her off him, breathless. She wanted more. she tried to go at it again, but he held her back.

"Jules." He groaned. "You're killing me."

Juliet whimpered. "Please." she didn't know what she was asking, she just knew at this moment she wanted so much more.

203 Reviews

Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:48 pm
October Girl says...

Angel shook his head. "Jules you have no idea what your asking."

"And I don't care." she pressed her lips against his.

He groaned. "No, Jules. I love you but we can't. It's not right for you." he admitted.

"You... You don't want me?" she whimpered.

"Hon, you have no idea how much I want you." he growled. It was straining for him
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

79 Reviews

Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:09 pm

Butterflies settled in her stomach at his growl. "Please!" she begged and lunged for his lips.

He held her back and growled lowly. "Jules, stop it."

Juliet looked hurt...then realized what she was really doing...what she was really asking. she blanched. "Angel!" she felt horrible. "Thank you. thank you so much!" she started sobbing.

203 Reviews

Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:14 pm
View Likes
October Girl says...

Angel held his hands up in surrender. "No tears. No more, Juliet I'm serious. No more." He couldn't stand it when she cried. He was happy that she didn't go all the way.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

79 Reviews

Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:30 pm

Juliet nodded and whiped the tears away. She hugged him fiercely. "Thank you." she whispered with gratitude.

203 Reviews

Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:34 pm
October Girl says...

"Uh... Don't mention it." he said and layed down he pulled his shirt over his head and threw it on the dresser.

**out of ideas**
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

79 Reviews

Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:51 pm

**Uh...how about they go to school and Angel gets in a fight with the guys that raped Juliet? And almost get expelled or something...Idk.**

Juliet could feel his warm chest underneath her. She gently traced paterns on his sexy bare chest. She kissed his neck softly, gently, shyly. She pulled away. "I love you."

203 Reviews

Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:59 pm
October Girl says...

**idk.... wait I thought it was summer already?! wow, Ok I was off.**

"I love you too, get some sleep." he said and kissed her forehead.

He watched her until he saw her chest rising and lowering in a steady rythem telling him she was sleeping soundly. He drifted off too.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

79 Reviews

Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:15 pm

**Nope. They're still in school. it's just the weekend.**

Juliet groaned as the alarrm clock went off. she draggd herself out of bed and quickly showered. She put on some jeans and a tank belly shirtt to show off her peircing. She straightened her hair and did her make up. when she walked out of the bedroom, she gently woke up Angel. "Time for school." She whispered, playyfully nipping his ear.

203 Reviews

Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:26 pm
October Girl says...

Angel opened his eye just a little bit to see her, it was blurry at first tbut then she came into focus. "C'mon big guy it's time for school." she said and kissed hs cheek.

"M.... ot oing." he mumbled and rested his cheek against his arm.

"Oh, yes you are." she crossed her arms.

"You look hot." his eyes popped open. "Maybe you should stay here with me." he smiled.

"As great as that sounds, no. School, now." she pulled at his arm.

"Alright... alright. I'm up give me five mintues."

He used those five mintues to brush his teeth pull on jeans, t-shirt, and shoes. He wrapped his arm around her waste and walked with her to the door, his thumb gently playing with her belly ring.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

79 Reviews

Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:35 pm

Juliet felt butterflies all down to her stomach. She loved the feel of him playing with her peircing. They hopped into his car. She smiled as he walked her to her first class. she kissed him passionately. then slipped into class. She blanched when she saw the guys from last night. she shook her head and sat in the very back.

203 Reviews

Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:42 pm
October Girl says...

Angel wasn't in the same class as she was he wwas in a different one, but he saw one of the guys from a couple of nights ago. The guy had a busted up lip. Angel smirked happy that he had done that to him.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

79 Reviews

Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:49 am

Juliet was eager to get out of that class. the "gang" of guys that had harrassed her last night were now following her. juliet bit her lip, scared and nervous. she relaxed slightly when she saw Angel. she saw him look behind her and she panicked. he wouldnzt do anything hre...would he?

203 Reviews

Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:55 am
October Girl says...

Angel snaked his arm around her waist and tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear and pressed his lips on her ear. "Once I become a cop, I'm going to arrest those stupid assholes for what they've done to you. And I'm buying a gun."

He felt her stiffen. "A gun?" she asked.

"Yes... A gun. To blow away any intruder who wants to hurt you. You're going to be my wife and I protect my family." he said.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

We know what we are, but know not what we may be.
— William Shakespeare