z

Young Writers Society

Winged Ones: Ruscuers-Open-Not accepting new people

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:57 pm
fictionfanatic says...

A.S, sorry but I'm going to disregard your previous post because I don't think we're doing that anymore. Now they're just coming to get us. Sorry. It's nothing personal and I'm not trying to be mean or rude.

Kaylee:

I looked at Bianca and gave a slight frown. "We'll just leave her here. They'll find her eventually and I'm not up to adding kidnapping to what we've done today." Stiffling a yawn I said "Come on guys. I'm tired, my leg hurts, and we all need to get cleaned up." And with that we headed back to the house.

*P.S.
I'm going to make the next SB invite only so we get no new members. You are all here by invited to it. POOF!*
Live, Love, Laugh

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:30 pm
Junglelover says...

Mitch

Everyone introduced themselves, then I introduced myself. I was happy to be out of the cell. The light hurt my eyes at first, but they were getting better. I tried to smile at them, but my lips shook as I tried lifting them. I haven't ran this much for a long time, and my legs were weak.
"Come on guys. I'm tired, my leg hurts, and we all need to get cleaned up." Kaylee said with a yawn. She felt the same way I did, but I'm sure I was twice as tired.
I spent the time getting to know everyone as we walked to where ever were going.
We ended up in front of a houses, that looked warm and welcoming. "Here we are! Home sweet home."
They set me up with a bed. It was so soft, I fell asleep as soon as I fell down on the bed.
Charlie Bucket: You can eat the grass?
Willy Wonka: Of course you can! Everything in this room is eatable, even *I'm* eatable! But that is called "cannibalism," my dear children, and is in fact frowned upon in most societies.

Random avatar

Reviews: 275
Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:53 pm
Calligraphy says...

When are you going to make it? That is O.K. everyone else was ignoring it anyway.

A. S.

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:11 pm
Dragonet says...

A.S., she already made it.
I'm a JESUS FREAK!!!

Do you have any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?

Sometimes my life just sounds like surrealistic fiction being sold on clearance at the book store.
— J. G. Hammersmith