z

Young Writers Society

Tough Love ~Chup and TNC's~

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:08 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Katherine giggled and nodded. "I know that." She smiled, kissing him gently before handing him his dress pants and boxers, along with his white button up. "Now come on Pebbles," she giggled, kissing him again before standing up and pulling her wild hair into a messy bun. Stone groaned, but stood up, pulling his boxers, pants, and shirt on. He left the shirt unbuttoned and Katherine giggled, draping his dress coat around her bare shoulders.

"Love you!" She giggled, hugging him.
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:09 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"Love you too." When they got back to the houses they quickly dressed and got to school where Ceder and Missy were waiting.

"God, y'all smell." Missy laughed teasingly.

"GO away, Missy, I'm tired." Stone moaned pulling Katherine close and laying his head on her shoulder.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:26 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Katherine smiled and leaned her head back on Stone's shoulder, giggling when his lips moved on her neck. "Well, aren't y'all touchy feely." Ceder teased, recieving a playful glare from Katherine.

"Shut up Bam-bam." She pouted, reaching her left hand back to run it through Stone's hair.

"Shuttin' up Kitty." Ceder laughed, receiving a smile.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:28 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"Well, long as little babies don't start running around, whatever." Missy said as she looked at Ceder. "Class time."

***UGH***
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:34 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Katherine giggled and rolled her eyes, taking Stone's hand in her own. "Hey! Katherine, you coming to homecoming committee?" Billy Mikel suddenly shouted from across the school yard, jogging over. He obviously wasn't scared of the six foot two inches of sheer muscle standing behind her.

"Yeah! I am, I'm really excited!" She smiled brightly, swinging Stone's hand. Billy nodded, giving her a crooked smile before shooting a hidden glare at Stone, and walked back over to his friends, immediately talking animatedly.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:41 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"I don't like him." Stone said as he pulled Katherine closer.

"Why not? He's cool."

"He has a crush on you." He replied looking abck towards the kid. "And I don't like that."
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:48 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Katherine giggled and poked him in the nose, kissing him shortly after. "Someone's jealous," she teased. Stone glared at her and she giggled softly. "I don't care that he has a crush on me. I love you, and that's all there is to it." Stone wrapped an arm around her waist and she giggled, kissing him lightly again, unaware of the Homecoming Committee president that was glaring at Stone's back.

*hey, maybe Stone should threaten Billy or something about looking at his girlfriend when Kat's not around? You know, being your typical football player*

Billy: http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj10 ... nsPic1.jpg
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:54 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"I'm glad, I love you, Kitty." He smiled kissing her again.

"I love you too, Pebbles. I'll see you after class." She kissed him again before slipping into her next class room. Stone walked towards where Billy was and shoved him into the bathroom.

"WHat the hell?!" Billy hissed. Stone grabbed him by the shirt front yanking him up so he was looking right at Stone.

"You dare look at my girlfriend like that again, I swear I'll make sure you wish you were dead. I'd keep you from talking to her, but she's got her heart set on the homecoming committee, so tread softly or I'll make your life hell, understood?"
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:08 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Billy couldn't help but start laughing, despite the situation he was in. "Oh, so you think she'll be your girlfriend for long, huh?" This made Stone put on a confused face. "I'm sure you know my sister, she date's one of your football retards. He told her all about the bet, and she told me. So, I believe you have two options. You either can a, set me down and we say this never happened, or b, you can get pissed, punch me, be off the football team, and loose your girlfriend. But, it's all on you whether or not you do what you want to do."

* :twisted: *
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:18 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Stone dropped the kid and glared. "You dare tell her I swear I'll slaughter you. I won't lose her. They can keep their money."

"Oh, isn't that so typical. Falling in love with the girl you bet on. Very likely."

"I swear, I'm not going to lose her!"
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:41 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Billy smirked when Stone glared harshly at him, soon turning and stalking down the hall. He fixed his shirt, smiling crookedly in the mirror, and hurried off to his first period class.

~

After school, Katherine kissed Jayke lightly, wishing him good luck at practice as she walked into the gym where the meeting was being held.

*She doesn't find out till like Friday by the way... you know, before the homecoming game and such, and then the dance is on Saturday.*
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:48 am
TNCowgirl says...

****OK I've nothing. :'( ****
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:04 am
Chupatoasta says...

*Wanna skip?*
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:11 am
TNCowgirl says...

****TO what?****
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:13 am
Chupatoasta says...

**Friday**
George Bernard Shaw

"would you still love me if i was a worm" yeah babe i would AND id get you your own compost bin so we could enter gardening competitions together
— Corvid