z

Young Writers Society

Romeo and Juliet

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:17 am
Dr. Jamie Bondage says...

**Something needed to happen. Lol.**

Juliet looked out the window of the Tahoa desperately. she was so scared Angel was going to get hurt. she wanted him next to her. she needed him with her. she shivered. She was so scared. why did they have to show up again?! Why wouldn't they leave her alone?! She whimpered.

203 Reviews

Reviews: 203
Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:32 am
October Girl says...

Before long, they had managed to slice him, three times. But not deep just like a paper cut. He got angry enough to punch one hard enough to feel something snap and blood run steadily down his nose. It was for Juliet, but he was afraid if he didn't stop soon he was going to end up killing them.

He cursed them out while hitting them. "Don't you ever touch her again!!! Do you understand me, asshole?" he growled.

Angel stalked back into the car he was covered in blood, some of it his and other of it, not. He heard Juliet's whimper as they drove but he stayed silent. He couldn't afford to lose control right now.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky
Then you are my star... ™

79 Reviews

Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:03 pm

Juliet looked over worridly. He was covered in blood. she didn't know what to do...how to help. She sighed and looked over at him. She looked away. she couldn't stand seeing all the blood. she felt sick. She felt like this was all her fault. Like if they hadn't gone out, then they wouldn't have run into those guys. Then Angel wouldn't be hurt.

Her eyes started to well up. She tried to not cry, but it didn't work. "I'm so sorry." She sobbed. "This is all my fault!"

203 Reviews

Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:15 pm
October Girl says...

Angel shook his head, he stared at her. "Jules, don't say anything right now. Don't talk to me at this moment. I'm going run my mouth and probably scare you." he said.

She nodded.

He gripped the steering wheel so tightly he felt his hands begin to drain and burn.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

79 Reviews

Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:48 am

Juliet fifn't know what to do. she sat in tortured silence, tears sliding down her cheeks softly. she hugged herself. She needed some form of comfort. she felt like this was all her fault. she felt like everything that had happened could've been provented if it wasn't for her. She knew she was ruining his life. His bloodied shirt was proof of that. she shook her head and looked down at her clenched hands.

203 Reviews

Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:31 am
October Girl says...

Angel rolled down the window and tried to calm himself down. He finally parked the car and got out. He watched Juliet do the same and he growled, not at her but at himself for being such a coward. His shouder was cut to ribbons and the ropes of his stomach were bleeding. He pulled off his shirt and threw it in his truck and slammed the door.

"C'mon, baby, lets go inside." he answered and took her into his arms.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

79 Reviews

Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:45 am

Juliet smiled tentatively at Angel. "Are you okay?"she aasked concerned.

"I'm fine."

"You don't look like it."She said. she was so concerned about him. She was worried. she hated that he could be hurt. she wanted to help in anyway she can. she sighed.

203 Reviews

Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:03 am
October Girl says...

Juliet was infront of him as she went into the bedroom. He tried not to stare at her ass, but hey he was a guy. He threw a duffle bag from the gym onto the bed. Angel slammed the door and he pinned Juliet against it, he put his nose to hers and kissed the side of her mouth.

"Are you sure you even want to be with me?" he asked.

She kissed him and he pulled his mouth away but not his body. "I need to know, Juliet are you sure?" he asked.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

79 Reviews

Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:52 pm

Julie smiled at him. "If you think I've gone through so much to just give up on you, then you're insane. Of course I want to be with you! I want to live the rest of my life with you!" she kissed him. "And don't you ever forget it." She teased.

203 Reviews

Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:27 pm
October Girl says...

Angel leaned his forhead against hers. "Juliet, I love you and I need to tell you something."

She didn't inch back but she went completely still.

"When we graduate, I'm going into an Academy." he admitted, looking into her eyes.

"What kind of Academy?" she asked.

"The type for cops." he smiled.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

79 Reviews

Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:24 pm

Juliet smiled at him brightly. "That sounds wonderful! Have you applied yet? Have you been excepted! I'm so excited for you! I hope you do well! Are...is us being married a problem?" she asked, sounding a little disappointed and upset. she needed him.

203 Reviews

Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:14 am
October Girl says...

He kissed her just to keep her happy for just a single moment if best. "I'm going to apply AFTER we get married. There won't be any problems if we're already married now will there?" he asked and tapped her nose.

She smiled at him.

"I'm the most luckies guy in the world huh?" he asked smiling yet squinting.

"I would say so, yeah." she laughed, it sent butterflies to his stomach and chills down his spine.

"If I haven't said it today, I Love You." he pressed his mouth against hers.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

79 Reviews

Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:32 pm

She smiled up at him. "I love you too." She felt so happy with him. He made everything better.

She frowned as she took in the blood caking on his skin. "Do we need to take you to the hospital?" she asked concerned.

He rolled his eyes. "You worry to much."

SHe frowned and he laughed. "I'll take a shower and be fine. You'll see."

She sighed and plopped down on the bed, waiting impatiently for him to get back.
"This kind of love is not a product of reasonings and statics--it just comes-none knows whence-and can't explain itself. And doesn't need to." Mark Twain

203 Reviews

Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:07 pm
October Girl says...

Angel pulled on a dark blue cotton tshirt and sweat pants. He opened the door to his room and saw Juliet laying on the bed, he jumped and landed right next to her.

"Are you sure you love me?" he grinned.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

79 Reviews

Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:15 pm

Juliet rolled her eyes and kissed him passionately. "Of course, silly. I love you with all my heart. If I didn't, I'd still be with my dad." She grimaced.
"This kind of love is not a product of reasonings and statics--it just comes-none knows whence-and can't explain itself. And doesn't need to." Mark Twain

There is hopeful symbolism in the fact that flags do not wave in a vacuum.
— Arthur C. Clarke