z

Young Writers Society

Carradyne

Random avatar

Reviews: 1160
Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:38 am
Elizabeth says...

"No Marko, wait, it's not like that!" Caleb called but Marko disappeared. "I can't kill you, you're my friend..." Caleb sighed and headed towards his sons bedroom, to which he found his son tossing sheets and pillows all around the room, giggling, until he saw his father, to which he screamed and then hid. Caleb passed by with a smile and headed to Aurora's room.

"Please Amy, my love, my wife, my beloved, kill me! I beg of you, kill me!" Caleb heard Marko pleading to Amy. Amy was weeping and trying to push him away. "You're crazy! Marko, please don't make me do this, I don't want to kill you!"

"If you truly do love me you'll kill me!" Markos words were demanding and this shocked Caleb. Amy screamed loudly and fled from the room, past Caleb and down the stairs to the courtyard.

Was this a sign? Was this the after affects of the sick and sad anger that marko displayed 5 years prior to today? Caleb, with his heart, hoped not.

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:16 am
deleted6 says...

Meanwhile

Jose Trent a man of noble birth was about to get banished from his Kingdom until someone raised their voice "I object to this man being banished" Jose looked up the man who was now standing up had red hair a beard. The Judge looked at the man "And who are you to argue his case sneered the Judge" The man smiled "Victor Resputo at your service, your honore.
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

Random avatar

Wed Jan 11, 2006 7:17 pm
Elizabeth says...

Jose Trent stared oddly at him. He had never seen this red headed man in all his life, but he was trying to save his life.

"By what means to you intrude on this case? You don't even live here, I haven't seen you in my entire life! The Kingdome of Falador is relativly small, have you traveled here from Keel or Morgainia? Perhaps, Carradyne?" The judge adjusted his vision as Resputo cringed at the uttering of the word Carradyne.

Scattered all over the crowd were several other shouts for Jose Trent to be free. Clysintia and Eriera stood by each another, pleading with fake tears for the judge to not banish the man. The judge was utterly confused but as soon as Clysintia revealed her face to him he was in her trance and did as they wished.

Jose Trent was released to them. "Who are you? What do you want?" Jose demanded to know as they were safely away from the crowd. Slowly Resputo began to explain.

Random avatar

Wed Jan 11, 2006 7:43 pm
deleted6 says...

"So what your saying is as long as i promise to serve you's, you give immersable power"
"Yes we give you the sin of envy and we promise to give you power"
"Hold on this is what i don't get, how can the sins excist in people sure we all get envious, sure we all get proud but the sins exsiting in people.
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.

Random avatar

Thu Jan 12, 2006 1:57 am
Elizabeth says...

Resputo sroked his beard slowly as all of the sins began to surround them, all in black capes.
"Sins are something we all have, that is true, but there has to be a supply... DO you understand? If you decide to have the sin then the power you recieve is from the people, everytime somebody is envious you get the power they emit. And since the price of immortality comes as well, it's as if you live forever, because there will always be envy in the world, just as for me, there will be Lust. Its complicated, it's hard to explain and it's incredibly confusing. Perhaps, my wife, can explain it."

Eriera glared at him. Wife? How dare he call her wife! The only reason she made that promise was so he would surely one day free her from her prison. But she smiled calmly and as she convinced Jose to become the new Envy, she all thought of ways to eliminate Resputo, or at least get him to calm down.

Random avatar

Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:48 am
deleted6 says...

Okay, but my eye , if your so powerful give me a new eye."
"We can give that and more replied Tanith they brought me back from the dead, here the stone let's see if your envyious enough for an eye."
Jose takes the stone it shoot into his eye, "Argh god this is horrible make it stop screams Jose"

Random avatar

Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:50 am
Elizabeth says...

Resputo stood there, laughing a bit until Jose fell to the ground in silence.

"Do you think it was too powerful?" Silkunus asked.
"Heh, hope so, litlte fiend deserved it," Teron snickered.

but they were wrong, suddenly arose Jose, with a terrible look in his eye, and the stone of Envy, in his other.

Random avatar

Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:03 pm
deleted6 says...

Marko temper had gone from bad to worse, he had been begging people to kill him to no avail.
So he had chosen just to make everyone life difficult so they be forced to kill him.

Caleb walked up to Marko and punch him in the chest "Snap out of it or i'll be forced to kill you and Marko, thier is a cure, Amy knows, but it onyl a last resort.

Marko looked at Caleb "Give me the bloody cure or i'll kill you" Marko eyes were now black

"Fine then replied Caleb", hitting his head hard enough for a knock out"Amy you can come out now he out cold so what is the cure he needs it now"

Random avatar

Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:05 am
Elizabeth says...

Amy walked in with a foul smelling mixture that made Caleb twinge beneath his breath.
'If he drinks this... the poison within him will vanish and he'll be forced togetr rid of all ill thoughts... I just pray to God this works... Nicholz and Ty keep asking for their father... and I can't have him be near them." Amy sat beside the unconsious Marko and slowly lifted up his head when suddenly.....

Random avatar

Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:39 am
deleted6 says...

Godric came walking down with Rose hand in Hand.
Then Marko woke up "how dare you hold my daughter like that"
Caleb hit him out cold again, but the damage was done
"Rose ignore him, he not well, you and Godric better go and in reality he is happy for you."
"What wrong with him asked Rose crying."
"Rose you don't need to know, but i'll tell you since you risked your life for us alot, a sin is developing he becoming what we're trying to kill"

Random avatar

Fri Jan 13, 2006 7:14 pm
Elizabeth says...

Rose's face suddenly widened as tears began to well up in her eyes.
"Resputo never took it out of him! HE lied!" Rose cried.

"What?" Caleb gasped.

"Back when he was still under control Resputo gave Marko the stone of Anger... but once he found out that he was a traitor he took the stone away... perhaps just a fragment of it is still stuck inside of him." She wept in Godric's arms.

Everybody looked at each another, in a different light. It wasnt Marko's fault he was like this, again, it had been Resputos.

Random avatar

Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:15 pm
deleted6 says...

Resputo had always hated Tenon and if he could get Marko to kill him, the trasformation would be complete he smiled sipped his wine and went back to watching Marko and sticking Angry thoughts in.

Caleb spoke "We need the help of a high level spell caster, but who?

Random avatar

Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:10 am
Elizabeth says...

Everybody looked at each another. There was no more spellcasters in the city of Carradyne, all the expert ones had vanished in the war and the apprentice spellcasters hadn't been able to replace the books and were still untrained. All the other magicians and healers had traveled to Keel, Falador, or Morgania, to flee.

"Perhaps I should go and fetch somebody," Godric said after a long silence. "No, you can't go! You can't Godric, don't leave me," Rose began to cry again. Godric stood his ground, looking up at his sister. Aurora stared blankly at him, half expecting to hear some protest from Rose, but all she did was weep

"You may go Godric. Search each of the cities, bring back three masters. In the end, I am sure one of them will be able to help Marko.' Amy was hysterical, her face was pale and casted upon her unconcious husband. She then gave Rose a contempt look and took her away, and both wept as Godric saddled up for the long journey to the three greater kingdoms.

Random avatar

Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:11 am
Elizabeth says...

Everybody looked at each another. There was no more spellcasters in the city of Carradyne, all the expert ones had vanished in the war and the apprentice spellcasters hadn't been able to replace the books and were still untrained. All the other magicians and healers had traveled to Keel, Falador, or Morgania, to flee.

"Perhaps I should go and fetch somebody," Godric said after a long silence. "No, you can't go! You can't Godric, don't leave me," Rose began to cry again. Godric stood his ground, looking up at his sister. Aurora stared blankly at him, half expecting to hear some protest from Rose, but all she did was weep

"You may go Godric. Search each of the cities, bring back three masters. In the end, I am sure one of them will be able to help Marko.' Amy was hysterical, her face was pale and casted upon her unconcious husband. She then gave Rose a contempt look and took her away, and both wept as Godric saddled up for the long journey to the three greater kingdoms.

Random avatar

Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:59 am
deleted6 says...

Godric quitely rode to one of the other kingdoms thinking of Rose, how he missed her. He ridden for a few days he swapped his horse 3 times. When he saw some commotion in the forest, he sped up his his horse not wanting to be too late.

You sound like you're becoming emotionally involved with the custard.
— Nikki Morgan