z

Young Writers Society

What would happen if?

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:16 pm
WrittenInStone says...

Sorvania & Altrik -

"No, no! That idea there is all wrong!" she shrees, her eyes wild as Altrik attempts to let the creativity flow. "She must be disciplined! Let none of her ideas leave such a room!" she crowed,
----
Uhmm.. Hold on .. what was I going to write again? Noo, up there it isn't really good .. but down here it's even worse isn't it? Writers block .. dangit.

What would your characters do if they were stuck in the middle of shark infested waters with no one nearby to help nor anyone coming by?
To fly away on gossamer wings, sheer as night's reflective glow, I would could I cradle child hecate to my breast.

|| Wisp. ||

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:28 am
Sunshine says...

~Kasey-Camp Half blood~

"Mom? A little help here?"
*Sharks close in~
"Posiedon!"
*Sharks get closer*
*Suddenly a dark whole swallows her up*
"Thaaaank youuuu Opheliaaaaa"

What would happen if your charecter woke up as a talking fish?
I have loved the words and I have hated them. I only hope I have made them right.

---The Book Thief---

Hi, I'm Sunshine! It's lovely to meet you!

70 Reviews

Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:55 am
WrittenInStone says...

Antoine -

"Ohmigod, he's such a strange fish .."
"Shh! You'll wake it up!"
"What?"
"Shutu-"
"Who are you?" he asks, eyes opening to see the light from far above filtering through the water. The algae swaying around him, "Holy cow!" he crows as he spots the two large scaled fish.
"We're not cows, we're fish!" gasps the female, pink scaled creature.
"Shutup Margerie!"

What would you character do if he were turned into a monkey and had a pile of stolen socks?
To fly away on gossamer wings, sheer as night's reflective glow, I would could I cradle child hecate to my breast.

|| Wisp. ||

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:02 am
MilkNCookies says...

Blossom

Again? *sigh*. Who can these belong to?

WHAT IF... Your legs were frozen and you had to get somewhere?
"Fantasy is a way of looking through the wrong end of the telescope."

"The writer who breeds more words than he needs is making a chore for the reader who reads!"

~Dr.Seuss.

70 Reviews

Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:23 am
WrittenInStone says...

Katarina

"Must. Move. Now. Going. To be. LATE!" she tears at her legs that are frozen into blocks of hard ice. She gritted her teeth, eyes stinging as she knew she had to get there before it be too late and her family dead.

What if your character were dropped in an alternate dimension were they spoke only spanish, and your character didn't know how to say where is the washroom when he/she had to go?

|| Wisp. ||

Reviews: 1
Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:49 pm
Fox says...

-Aurelie-

Ugh! You stupid people! How hard is it to understand that I've got to go?!?! When I figure out how to get out of here, I will kill all of you useless people before I leave!

Of course, they wouldn't understand her, which would only make things worse...

What would happen if he/she was being tutored by a bunch of extremely smart people and every time they try to tell you something, you can't understand w single word they say??? :)
I am a fox, sly and quick.
I never give up
I never quit

I do what I can
I stand and fight

I strategize
I stand tall
throughout the night

I am a fox

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:52 pm
Kelcia says...

Allira:

I stare blankly up at the clever people.
"Yeah, but, I don't -" They say something smart. again.
"I still don't -" More smartness, rolling off their tounges in horrifying, gifted-and-talented ways.
"You know what?" I say, standing up and shoving the whole lot of them back like the nerds they are. "Screw this. I'm going to go collect some lost souls, destroy deamons, that kind of thing. You all just... go polish your pocket protectors, okay??"
The nerds still speak. It's annoying. Why can't they just shove off?
"You know what else, four-eyes? I'll be coming for you one day, and then, boy, you'll be sorry!" I storm off in a huff, absently shoving a few nerdlings into a wall. Geeks.

What would your character do if they were caught by their mother while they were doing something they consider 'normal' but is actually rather disturbing?
Mutant Plot Bunnies

Is it just me, or are the plot bunnies taking advantage of my ADD?

OmnomnomRandomPlotDetourOmnomnom

Right.

70 Reviews

Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:38 pm
WrittenInStone says...

Gadrielle

I haul the body up over my shoulder, carrying it slowly over towards the window where I would have to shove it out and into the garden below. Damn these vicious suckers, they couldn't stay out of my way. I dropped the body with a heavy thud, unlocking the window and pulling it upwards, before hoisting the body back up over my shoulder and beginning to ease it out of the wiondow. "Gadrielle?" the door opened and my mother stood there, mouth agape while I froze with my hands on the body's shoulders, it's head lolling grotesquely. "It's plastic?" I offer, but she's too stunned to speak. To shocked at what her 'little girl' is doing. That's when I realize, my mother doesn't really know me.

-

What if your character was in the middle of taking a shower when a demon creature attacked them?

|| Wisp. ||

139 Reviews

Reviews: 139
Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:10 am
paperbackheart says...

Daymion-

He stares in shock as the demon roars through the bathroom. When it smashes the mirror, he comes back to his senses. Without even grabbing a towel, he runs to his bedroom and pulls out his back-up rifle. He sighs. he knew he shouldn't have left his bazooka with Kioshi. This would have been a good time to use it. He shoots the monster, yelling, "Go to Hell!" with every shot. When the monster is finally dead, he goes back into the shower to rinse the conditioner out of his hair.

What if your character was stuck trying to understand what important thing a person was telling them when they spoke a different language?
There are four basic food groups: milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate, and chocolate truffles. -Anonymous.

Reviews: 1
Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:59 am
AlexBlack says...

Irina Sinclair-

I first think "How the hell did I get here?" then remember "oh, cause I'm an idiot who doesn't know how to use a map!"
So,I somehow try to read their stupid body language and gestures, to no success. Then, with all my calmness, I put to good use my people skills by yelling "I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU!" and then give them a sweet smile. They obviously look at me angrily and go away. I quickly hear my aunt's voice in my head saying "You could've been in cozy mansion with servants, but no, you wanted to be independent like the humans" Oh goodie, life is awesome! How the hell am I going to get back home?!

What if your character was caught between the moon and New York city? :P
♥ It is only love that makes this world bearable. ♥

49 Reviews

Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:27 pm
MilkNCookies says...

Blossom

Dang it. Not again. See, this is what happens when you teleport between the Earth and the Black realms without expeiance. *Sighs, floats*

What if your character had to solve a Rubix Cube or else they would die, but they didn't know how to (solve the Rubix Cube)?

"The writer who breeds more words than he needs is making a chore for the reader who reads!"

~Dr.Seuss.

100 Reviews

Reviews: 100
Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:40 pm
Idraax says...

Zane

What is this? What's with this cube? Whay won't the reds match up? I'm gonna die!! I wish Seres was here....

What if your character forgot how to speak their own language?
Check these out please! :)
Alezrani
Will review for food thread

73 Reviews

Reviews: 73
Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:07 pm
psudiname says...

Caleb, from "Caleb's story"
Caleb, who is bilingual, would be embarressed if he forgot russian, and would deal with it by pretending that the americans removed his vocal cords. he would learn sign language, and never admit to anyone that he forgot his language, and he would certainly never speak english.

what if your charecter had to choose between going back to a battleground to rescue someone they didn't know, or leaving without them?
if anyone wants a review, post on my profile and I'll get to it in a couple days.

49 Reviews

Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:13 pm
MilkNCookies says...

Sulivan

*Snort* walks away.

What if you had to fix your own computer?

~Dr.Seuss.

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:40 pm
Kelcia says...

Evan:

(Fiddles) Nope. (Pulls a few wires, unscrews a few things. Something snaps.) Oh, crap. (Black smoke starts rising from the desktop.) Oh, crap! Why did I even try? I'm a doctor, for pete's sake, not a bloody geek... (He continues to grumble about not letting the black smoke out of machines, as he punches the number for the Geek Squad.)

What would your character do if they were forced to read one, and only one, sieres of books over and over again for the rest of their lives?
Mutant Plot Bunnies

Is it just me, or are the plot bunnies taking advantage of my ADD?

OmnomnomRandomPlotDetourOmnomnom

Right.

Daddy Long Legs are more closely related to crabs than spiders and somehow the idea of crablike creatures with spider legs that have escaped the entrappings of the primordial sea and now crawl over land and can walk up and down walls and ceilings creeps me more than I can adequately describe.
— Snoink