z

Young Writers Society

Carradyne

Random avatar

Reviews: 1160
Fri Dec 30, 2005 8:35 pm
Elizabeth says...

Aurora tugged on Caleb's arm, "Are you sure you should be doing this? I mean, listen to him, so calm, it must e a trap!"
Caleb smiled, "Heh, I've faced Marko when he was calm and look at me!"
"Wussy, puny, same as always," MArko said standing up. Amy just watched them all with awe, a bit confused becasue she hadn't known them in the childhood.

"So are we going to fight or what?" Feren snickered as he began to balance the dagger on his other thumb.

From the hallway came a loud thud and the dagger slipped and cut his finger. "DAMNIT NOT AGAIN!"

"King Caleb! Come quickly!" Cried a guard. Distressed as he was Caleb and everybody else were confused. Especially Feren. "What's going on?"

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Sat Dec 31, 2005 8:43 am
deleted6 says...

"All the Guards are dead, and also Teron here he slaying any inoccent indivitaul, he after you Marko."

Feren giggled " I killed all the guards dummy by stealth, but dam Teron for trying to spoil my fun"

"Duel me then, you idiot sneered Feren.
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

Random avatar

Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:32 pm
Elizabeth says...

(Wait Vernon... Who is Feren talking to? IS he talking to Caleb?)
(Will continue story once this is cleared up.)

Feren giggled " I killed all the guards dummy by stealth, but dam Teron for trying to spoil my fun"

"Duel me then, you idiot sneered Feren.

I mean he spoke 2 times, seeming to talk to himself.

Random avatar

Sun Jan 01, 2006 9:10 am
Elizabeth says...

Marko, with the leaking suspicious that he knew this face from somewhere, drew his sword.
"Caleb, carry Amy out of here, don't let her come back in until this duel is done." Marko ordered. Amy complained and said she wanted to stay but Caleb and Aurora helpd her out of the room.

Marko stood to face the dagger weilidng Feren, who had his beady eyes squinted at him.
"Do I know you from somwehere? I have the feeling that we have met before!" Marko lunged at Feren.
"I am not sure if we have met before now," Feren dodge

Random avatar

Sun Jan 01, 2006 9:53 am
deleted6 says...

"You said your name was Feren eh?" replied Marko missing Feren

"Yeah what with it?,Most people have name" sneered Feren grazing Marko shoulder.

"Do you remember a chase round town, because you attracted attention to what i was holding."

"Marko,Marko is that you Feren drops his dagger why you with this lot, Marko you were always a Theif like me."

"Feren i'm here because i choose to be, but Feren you never were evil just misunderstood join us "
Last edited by deleted6 on Mon Jan 02, 2006 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.

Random avatar

Sun Jan 01, 2006 10:20 am
Elizabeth says...

Feren pondered the thought of abandoning Teron to join Marko, the boy who had once helped him on the streets, or keep with Teron and face the challenge of killing Marko.

IF Feren failed, however, he would have been killed by Teron. If he failed he would probably have been possibly killed by Marko. Would he rather die with a good soul or an evil one?

"I accept the invatation to join the good side."

Random avatar

Mon Jan 02, 2006 9:52 am
deleted6 says...

Marko was overjoyed he had another friend he had lost much, but maybe he could gain more just maybe.
Feren was looking at everyone all their faces except Marko showed disgust and hate.

Random avatar

Mon Jan 02, 2006 7:36 pm
Elizabeth says...

"Surely Marko, will he be strong enough to change? If not, it's just as you Marko, he'll face death charges." Caleb remembered how, in the catacombs, Aurora hadn't accepted him and if King Ganan didn't either Marko could have been killed.

"I am willing to change, whatever it takes," Feren got to one knee and in his right hands, raised the dagger he held so near and dear to his heart. Marko retrieved this and suddenly the daggers hook violently and flew and stuck to the door.

"The sin is inside the dagger!" Marko called out as Caleb reached for it, "SMASH IT!" Caleb rose the weapon and tossed it to th ground, breaking it to pieces. The stone then rolled out, it had 3 scratch mars on it and was tinged black and green. Caleb picked it up and ran to store it with the others.

Feren, who had been kneeling, fell to the floor, he had passed out.

"The stone's effect on him is gone, carry him and put him in a bed!" Aurora called for some other nurses to help Feren to a room and Amy and Marko stood there.

Random avatar

Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:01 am
deleted6 says...

Feren dreamt about the time Resputo found him he had been 15 then, and Resputo promises of wealth had made him deperate he agreed, but he relized Resputo never like him only marko did he had to prove himself.

Random avatar

Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:08 pm
Elizabeth says...

Feren awoke to the light chattering of the nurses. They all gasped when they saw him sit up from the bed. He knew how to prove himself worthy, he had to tattle all the secrets he remembered of the Seven Sins.

To begin with the history of Eriera Seval, mistress to darkness. And he also had to tell Marko about Teron.
"Bring Sir Marko to me, I have something to discuss!" Feren cried out as the murses began to hurridly scatter. Without Amy, the head nurse, they were indirect and Feren sighed.

Marko finally arrived and sat beside Feren. His fingers were all bandaged up and without his shirt and cloak on his ribs were showing. He had been underfed and was extremely thin.

Marko called for some food as Feren began to tell the true tales of Eriera and Teron, a conspericy that lead to the death of 3 of the Sins.

Random avatar

Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:08 pm
deleted6 says...

"Teron is out of control, you gotta to understand he shows mercy to no one, he killed the only person who had a chance at killing him Christophere, Slickunus he wanted to kill him all the long and needed an excuse, he felt unbeatable he almost killed Vanity by suffocatiing her, but i came in time to save her; Teron wants power he don't cares who he kills to get it, that how him and Bane got on so well.

Marko was speechless Teron was in the town slaughtering peasants by the hundreds, just to get all ofthem to come out so he could kill him.

"He wasn't always like this, his sin has corrupted him more than you can imainge explained Feren", you have to kill him before he kills everyone in this world he will do if he not stopped."

Random avatar

Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:23 am
Elizabeth says...

Marko's eyes were wide open with worry. He was out there now killing the people that had just been resalvaged from the earlier years wreckage?

"CALEB!" Marko cried out. He waited for a second but wasnt heard. he turned to Feren. "Come with me, we must warn the troops!" Feren and Marko ran out to the hallway. The nurses were screaming as they ran out of a room where an evil cackle erupted from. Marko's eyes blazed with more anger than he could hold and he charged at the door.

"Wait!" Feren said but he was too late, so he ran around teh chaotic castle searching for Caleb. MArko entered the room with his sword drawn, he came to face with a blak haired man, with eyes blazing red. Teron. Teron had his sword raised above a frail old man who was shaking with the last of his life.

"Back down Teron! It's me you want!" Marko's eyes drew a blank color as he watched Teron, cold heartedly stab the old man without a change of expression and held the sword tehre until there was no more breath. The eyes Marko had... were of the murderer he was under Resputo's command. When he nearly killed his best friend. When he watched his wife die.

With a scream and a swift lunge Marko ran up to Teron, swinging his sword with a great fury, and the battle had begun.

Random avatar

Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:32 am
deleted6 says...

Teron grinned "I killed everyone who could kill me, so why you think you have a chance?
Teron attacked Marko.
Marko dodged barely.
"I've defeated you once Teron i can do it again believe me replied Marko stabbing Teron leg."
"Yes but last time time i was a puny human, look at my eyes their red, i've discovered the inner magic of the stone i've absorbed peoples sins.
Marko was bewildered. "The time almost upon me screamed Teron, i'll not fail like those other sins.
Slowly Teron started to trasform "I'll become a Demon a Demon of death" a tail sprouted out his back and his hands became more claw like his teeth also became sharper.
"Prepare Marko to meet your death at the original sin of Pandora Box prepare to see anger true face cackled Teron now fully transformed
He was a red demon with two horns, long razor sharp claws, and a pronged tail, also Teron sword had trasformed as well it now was more demon like,he had big bat like wings.

(Heh so what you think Liz intresting turn of events eh)

Random avatar

Wed Jan 04, 2006 6:55 pm
Elizabeth says...

(I didn't know that we could do this :P)

Marko stared in horror, but was incredibly interested by the bat like demon he had become.

Teron stood on his heind legs and in a shrill voice, shrieked as loudly as he could, causing Marko to fall to the ground with his hands covering his ears.

"What do you think? Wouldn't you like to join me?" Teron screeched again, it was impossible for Marko to even consider picking up his sword. He had nothing left, he was surely done for as Teron advanced with the voice still ringing.

The entire castle shook and Feren had finally reached Caleb when the noise hit. He screamed at the top of his lungs that Marko needed help but it was no use.

Marko, thinking he was gonig to die, fell to his stomach with his arms beginning to fail him.
"You have softened up dear Marko, let me help you," a womanly voice appeared and Marko, trying to look around, passed out before he could see who it was.

Random avatar

Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:56 pm
deleted6 says...

Amy stood their with a magical aura around her "you made a big mistake becoming this screamed Amy at Teron."
"Why? screeched Teron."
"For you now not human so you can be banished replied Amy screaming at the top of her lungs."

"My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together."
— Bishop Desmond Tutu