Young Writers Society

True Love (not all it seems to be) ;)

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:52 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

Ooh, sounds like fun...I WANNA JOIN! *bounces up and down*
Hakuna Matata <3
RIP to all my friends who didn’t make it.

Hop freight or get lost.

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:12 pm
SisterItaly says...

sorry no more girls, and only one more guy spot
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.

The Book.

116 Reviews

Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:23 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

Then I guess that's a no?
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

66 Reviews

Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:24 pm
SisterItaly says...

unless you wanna be a guy
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

The Book.

116 Reviews

Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:27 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

Eh, I'm not good at being a guy. Don't ask, I'm just not. Accept in Hunted, where he's not that useful.
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:30 pm
Chupatoasta says...

**Can you guys talk about that in chat or a DT or something? If you don't have one Amu, I'll make one, but we really shouldn't fill up a page in the SB with meaningless chatter about making a male character -.-**
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

66 Reviews

Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:38 pm
SisterItaly says...

topic66393.html Theres that DT you ordered!

The Book.

66 Reviews

Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:11 pm
SisterItaly says...

Name: Tyler

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

Personality: He is a major flirt, and a total bad boy, as you can tell he likes tattoos and piercings, he is a complete party boy... he can seem to be a jerkoff, but really he's a softie and will defend those who are weaker.

Reason for signing up: Girls

History: he's been in a gang, but has never killed anyone, then he moved in with a bunch of his friends and worked at a bar with them, called Vibez. Late night partys were definatly his thing. He could woo any girl he wanted. His friend Jarrett got him into tattoos and his ex-girlfriend katlyn got him into peircings. He doesn't miss her, she was a drama queen.

Dislikes: cold, insults, bring turned down, drama

Other:

The Book.

66 Reviews

Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:04 pm
SisterItaly says...

Tarika

I smiled as the driver opened the door to the limo, letting all the light in as I blinked my eyes. When I stepped out I held back a squeel. This was it! I stared at the huge mansion. This was way worth it. I smiled at the thought of finding love. It's what I signed up for. I walked up the driveway. I felt a tingle of excitment as I put my hand on the door knob. I turned it and walked in, to discover, I was first here. I looked at the sign.
'Welcome Guests. Please wait in the foyer.' I shrugged and dropped my bags near a wall and sat down against it.

Tyler

I stepped out of the arrival limo and smiled at the mansion. Ladies, here I come. I chuckled, walking up the drive. It was a nice, hot summer's day. I saw the door was already open. I smirked, pushing it open more and walking in. I looked around, and couldn't see no one. I glanced at the sign and put my bags down in the middle of the room. I nearly jumped out of my skin when I heard someone.
"Hey there." I turned around to see a girl sitting against the wall. Ha, perfect, me and a girl... all alone. I walked over and sat with her.
"Hey I'm Tyler, and who is this gorgous girl I'm talking to?" I asked batting my eyelashes. She smiled,
"I'm Tarika. Hansome." She winked at me. We both looked up as someone walked in.

The Book.

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:18 pm
xX_white_shadow_Xx says...

Blake~

I sighed, flicking the edge of my suitcase. "Kelly..." I started for about the twentieth time. "Are you sure it'll be ok?"

My sister looked at my over the top of her sunglasses, and raised an eyebrow. "I love you Blake...Go find someone else who does too." I frowned at her, but hugged her goodbye anyway. I turned and walked up the driveway and into the gloriously huge mansion.

"Hello?" I called, walking through the doorway, my backpack over my shoulder and my suitcase being dragged behind me. I found two people, a veerry beautiful girl and a rather intimidating guy sitting together against the wall. It looked like we were the only three there. I smiled at them, setting my bag against the opposite wall before walking over to them. I put my hand out for them to shake, still smiling. "Hi, I'm Blake."
Is he dancing with a little boy in spandex?!

~Papa Doorbell

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:18 pm
sillyducky says...

Alice Born

Timidly, I walked up to the three people standing by the mansion. It really wasn't my tastes- the mansion, that is. I preffered something more cozy, like at home. Living in Hill Country was the dream. I just couldn't believe I had lost that stupid bet and had to come here of all places. I wasn't one to judge quickly, but still, a reality show?

There were two boys and a gorgeous girl. One of the guys seemed to be, well, a little flirty for my tastes. The girl was too pretty for her own good. Jealousy overtook me, but then I reminded myself how people probably judged her a lot.

"I'm Alice," I said, sticking my hand out. Only one person shook it. That was the boy who looked atleast a little bit reasonable.

"Blake," he said kindly. I smiled, thankful that someone was atleast somewhat friendly. The gorgeous girl just looked at me as if I was a freak of nature.
"So how about this mansion?" I commented awkwardly. "Pretty big, huh?"
They all nodded slowly.
The gorgeous girl said, "It's just the right size."
I must have looked awkward because Blake cut in. "It's pretty big, though."
"Yeah, I would like something, I don't know, cozier," I confessed.

Everyone looked at me strangely, and I shifted uncomfortably, knowing that this was not going to be a good experience.
Writing's a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia E.L. Doctorow
I've always believed that writing advertisements is the second most profitable form of writing. The first is ransom notes Philip Dusenberry
I'm so clever that I don't understand a single word of what I'm saying Oscar Wilde

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:47 pm
Prism180 says...

Julius Marxx

I sat in the back of the limousine, checking out my reflection in the overhead mirror. Hair combed, teeth white; I was so ready for this. Normally alot of guys would be sweating out their clothes by now, but I was as cool and calm as could be.

"How do I look", I asked the driver, only to view the back of his black drivers cap.I saw his eyes peer over in the rear-view mirror.

"You look absolutely astounding Mr.Marxx.", he said with a slight smile on his face.

I answered back with a smile and a curt nod of the head. In the next couple of minutes, I felt the vehicle come to a stop. I rolled down my window, to see a large mansion open up to my eyes. "Yea, this is much more like it.", I said.

I put on my shades, as the driver stepped out of the car to walk back to my door and let me out. He opened the trunk and carried my bags to the double doors of the mansion. I walked over to him and gave him thirty bucks and a nice pat on the back. The next moment, he was pulling off, and around the corner he disappeared. I opened the doors to the house and was in awe. Two lovely women walked up to me.

"Hi, I'm Alice and this is Tarika.", one of the girls said as they pointed to the other.

I eyed both of them from head to toe, smiling as I did. "And I'm...very happy to meet you.", I said as they walked me further into the mansion, with a big grin the whole time.
"I've seen your heart, and it is...mine."

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:30 pm
xX_white_shadow_Xx says...

Blake~

I watched a third guy came in, this one also very....confident. I tried to be nice, despite the fact I could already tell I wasn't going to like him very much. Maybe it was the way he was looking at Alice....

I walked up to him and stuck my hand out, smiling. "Hi, I'm Blake," I said, trying really hard not to think mean things about him.

He smirked at me and clapped me on the back. "Of course you are," he said, turning his back on me to size up the other guy, an apparently more worthy opponent. I let my smile slip, already disappointed.

If everyone were going to be the same as those guys and Tarika, I didn't know how far in this competition I was going to get....
Is he dancing with a little boy in spandex?!

~Papa Doorbell

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:36 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Jasey Rae~

"Eat it!" Keith shoved the piece of meat in Jasey's face, and she screeched, flailing her arms. She shook her head, yelling at him to stop. "Come on! It's the only food in this limo, so you better eat it!"

"No, no, no! Keith stop!" Jasey squealed, pushing the fork away from her face. Keith gaped when the oddly shaped pink meat flew from the fork and hit the driver in the back of the head. Jasey snorted, grabbing a carrot, and proceeded to nibble on it as if she was a rabbit.

"We're here," the driver growled, his eyes showing anger. Probably from being him in the back of the head with the mystery meat...

Jasey snorted and let herself out, grabbing her two huge suitcases. Keith chuckled and waited for the driver to let him out, the driver's face rather red. "Lazy," Jasey accused, hitting him on the cheek playfully.

Keith laughed, a deep throaty laugh, and grabbed his bags. "No, just enjoying the pampering while it lasts." Jasey rolled her eyes. He had a whole year to do that. She muttered a small whatever, and walked up the steps to the house. Scratch that, the mansion.

It was humongo!

Keith chuckled again, this time at her expression, and Jasey glared, bursting into the door. "Home sweet home!" She called, rather playfully. Four people stared back at her, and she felt like their beautiful selves had all reduced her to dusk. Keith shuffled in behind her, waving.

"Yo, I'm Keith, and this is Jasey Rae." He smirked, living in the two girls' stares.
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:06 am
Razcoon says...

Razi

I step out of the limo, which felt far too flashy for my comfort zone, and am incredibly relieved to be out of it. My stomach flips as I walk towards a group of six people and set down the few bags I have that hold the few things I own. Naturally, I turn to the more humble looking people first, a boy and a red haired girl.

"Hi," I say, trying to sound confident.

"Hey, I'm Blake," says the boy, holding out his hand. I take it and shake.

"My name's Razi," I reply with a smile.

One of the other girls scoffs. "What kind of name is Razi?" she jeers. "Who the hell would name their kid that?" At least I know who to stay away from.

Calmly, I strut up to her and look her in the eyes. "One who's not a superficial bitch?"After a moment of silence I walk over to the redhead and sit beside her. "Hey," I whisper.

"I'm Alice," she whispers back.
Ideas don't stay in heads very long because they don't like solitary confinement.

Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
— Martin Luther King Jr.