z

Young Writers Society

Here For You

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:19 pm
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

**Sorry, dad needed to me help with something he's gonna send me to town later too. I don't know when later. But we'll see**

Ara didn't want her to stop, but she didn't say anything. Plus her brother was around and she didn't want him to think something of it. She couldn't imagene what would happen to them.

"It's fine." She said taking a deep breath as the movie started. She heard Ella's brother come in and she stayed completely still hoping he'd just go right through the kitchen. He didn't though. He sat on the couch next to her and pulled her into his lap his arms around her waist.

"Let me go!" She growled.

"Nope." He laughed kissing her neck. She struggled to get free before giving up. It was no use.

*mine is no better*

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:41 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

**It's fine. (: I finally got back!**

Ella glared at Billy as his hands snaked around Ara's waist. Anger bubbled beneath her skin. She wanted to say something but Ara stopped moving. Did she like it? Ella's heart sank to her stomach. Of course she had to like someone.

Her brother's hands slid up Ara's shirt and she pushed him. He laughed, but that was the final straw.

"Get off of her, Billy!" Ella yelled, standing up.

"What's the matter? Am I bothering you?" He asked, laughing.

"Yes, actually you are," she replied. "She dosen't like you. She dosen't want you."

He laughed. "Dosen't matter. You heard what her dad said. Right Ara?"

Ella trembled with rage. She pushed Ara, as gently as she could, to the side of the couch and smacked her brother in the face.

"I don't ever want to see you put your hands on her again!" Ella yelled.

Billy's face flushed and he stood up, towering over her, and grabbed her arms. He shook her back and forth. "You don't touch me you little bitch," he growled. "Understood."

Ara pushed him back. "Leave her alone!"

Billy turned on her, but Ella wass quicker. Her knee jerked upward in his groin and he dounled over in pain.

Ella grabbed Ara's hand and the shot off towards her bedroom. she locked the door hastily and started laughing.

"Dad'll kill me for this later but you have to admit, that was pretty fun," Ella snorted. Her dad would probably only ground her and maybe give her another bruise, but most of the time he was pretty easy on her.
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

~A Very Potter Musical - Dumbledore

Random avatar

Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:47 am
View Likes
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

Ara laughed and nodded. "Ya." She took a deep breath and laid back on the bed. "Long as he's not touchign me like that it doesn't make sense to fight anymore." She sighed.

"Ya, I guess." Ella shrugged sitting on the other side of the bed.

"No use either of us getting hurt when we won't change it any." She replied as she laid back and looked at the ceiling. She could see the guys face in her head haunting her.

54 Reviews

Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:57 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

"Don't worry about him," Ella replied, kindly.

"Yeah...but I don't see a way to get around him," she replied.

Ella smiled sadly. "Do you remember when we were little and used to say we were going to run away when we were eighteen?" She asked, laying beside her now.

Ara grinned at the memory. "Yeah. Too bad it's not that easy."

"Maybe it is," Ella replied, turning over on her stomach. Ara gave her a weird look but Ella just rolled her eyes and shoved her playfully.

"I mean, maybe not when we're eighteen, but eventually. Escape this place, you know," Ella told her.

"Are dad's would still hunt us down," Ara sighed. "You know that just as well as I."

"Yeah, but we have to leave sometime. I'm not staying here my whole life. Ara I don't...well, I don't want us to lose each other here," Ella responded, pursing her lips to keep back the flood of words she wanted to say.

"We won't," Ara said, harshly. "Don't talk like that."

Ella nodded and put on a smile. "I'm being gloomy, aren't I?" She asked. "Let's have our own little party!"

Ella got up and turned on the stereo. She twirled a little too fast and fell over on the bed.

"C'mon, Ara!" She giggled. "Let's have some fun!"
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

Random avatar

Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:57 pm
View Likes
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

Ara doubled over laughing and she jumped up and started dancing too. She loved being around Ella and playing with her. It just made life so much fun! She soon forgot all about the man from the bar and everything else.

**Writiers block**

54 Reviews

Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:07 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Ella couldn't help but keep laughing. She hadn't had this much fun in a while. It was good to just forget about the past sometimes.

"I'm starving," Ella finally said. She turned down the radio a bit and sat down to catch her breath.

Ara nodded. "Do you think your brother went back to his room yet?" She asked.

Ella nodded. "Probably. And if not...well, I'm not going to let him touch you like that again, okay," she told her.

Ella peeked out of the doorway first, despite her attitude of not being afraid of her brother, to make sure no one was there.

"Alright," Ella giggled. "The coasts clear!"

**I'll let you decide if you want her brother down there or not (:**

Random avatar

Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:45 pm
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

****I'ma tourcher them :D ****

Ara followed her down the stairs and looked in the pantry. She jumped when she felt someone wrap their arms around her. She felt breath on her neck and she swallowed hard.

"Still mad?" It was Billy.

"Yes." She replied angerly. He pulled her back and turned her around.

"Ah, come on Ara." He laughed. "You can't stay mad at me forever."

"Yes I can! I don't like you!" She hissed.

"Let her go, Billy." Ella growled.

"Shut up Ella." Billy hissed.

"No, let her go!" Ella growled. Billy turned and looked at her.

"Ella, I will do as I please to her." Billy growled lowly his arms tightening around Ara's waist. Ella was about to say something when their dad's walked in, drunk.

"You should've seen your sister and girl today." Ella's dad slurred. "Their pros at this." Ara stiffened and wanted to sink into the ground, but she couldn't.

*oy*

54 Reviews

Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:01 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Ella looked horrified at her dad. He was drunk which meant she might get a beating. Billy even paled a little, though he knew Dad preferred him.

"Dad, really, we're not," Ella squeaked.

"Don't be modest," he laughed, cheeks red.

"Really, we're not," Ella replied, pale faced. Ara knew how bad it could get when our dads got drunk.

Billy squezzed Ara, pulling her into him. "C'mon, baby," he grinned. "Don't you like me, now?"

"Get off of her," Ella replied, hands on her hips.

"Now, now, Eloise," her dad slurred. "Don't get in their way. I kno' tha' perfect guy for you as well. No need to be jealous."

"I'm not jealous!" She yelled. "Ara dosen't want Billy!" Ella eyes widened. She hadn't meant to say that.

Her dad's face went from happy to angry in all of about two seconds. "How dare you!" He roared.

"I-I didn't-" Ella cried. His fist hit her face, knocking her backward.

"Do you think this girl don' want your brother?!" He asked, angrily. Ella shook her head.

"I meant, that I think their are plenty of girls who love Billy. I think he could do better," she lied. Ella had got pretty decent at lying.

He calmed down a little. "You'd better," he growled.

**Your turn! (:**

Random avatar

Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:21 pm
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

Ara fought to free herself while the dad's weren't paying attention. He tightened his grasp and kissed her neck. She fought to free herself more but he just laughed.

"Now, we got a new member today." Her dad slurred. Ara stopped moving looking at them.

"And, Ella, they have a son that would be perfect for you." Her dad smiled. "They'll be here in about give minutes."

Ara saw Ella start to say something.

"Then me and Ella need to get better." She said pulling free of Billy and grabbing Ella's hand and pulling her out of the kitchen. "Why are you arguing wtih them so much, you know all it gets is pain."

54 Reviews

Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:35 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

"I'm not fighting for me, Ara," Ella shook her head. "I'll just take it. It's worse to see it happen to other people. To my best freind."

"I know," she sighed. "This sucks."

"Ara," Ella sighed. She was ready to tell her everything. She didn't care anymore. She knew Ara cared for her, even if it was not in the way Ella wanted. Still, she would except it. Ara needed to know.

"Yeah?" She sked, concerned by her serious expression.

"I need to tell you something. Something important. I-"

"Girls!" Ara's dad yelled. "Get in here!"

Ella sighed and looked to the ground, following Ara out to them. This was a sign. She shouldn't tell her.

They walked ouside and a young boy about Billy's age grinned at them. She knew the look in his eyes. The same look Billy got when he was looking at Ara.

Ella cussed under her breath. How were they supposed to get out of this one?

Random avatar

Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:45 pm
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

Ara stood next to Ella looking at the guy and his dad. It was odd that typically you never saw the wives of the men in the group, if they weren't dead.

"Ella, Ara, this is Tom our new member and his son Allen." Ara's dad smiled. Billy walked in behind Ara and wrapped his arms around her waist she wiggled a little to free herself but he didn't let go.

"And my son Billy." Ella's dad smiled.

"Hi." Allen grinned.

"How about you teens go out back and get aquanted." Ara's dad smiled. Billy nodded pulling Ara out. Ella followed Allen behind her.

54 Reviews

Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:07 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

They went outside and Ella trembled a little. She had promised Ara that she wouldn't let Billy touch her like that again...but she had broken her promise.

Allen advanced on Ella now. He grinned down at her, his tongue hanging out a little. She wanted to gag and run away.

"Hey, Ella," she said, softly. "Don't you want to give me a warm welcome?"

"Oh I want to give you something, alright," she grumbled. "And it's Eloise to you."

"Sure, sure," he laughed. He ran a long finger down her neck and down her shirt. She batted his hand away before he could go too low.

She looked over at Ara. She was struggling against Billy.

"Look at that," Allen replied as Billy crushed his lips on Ara's. Ella shot towards them on a bolt of anger.

"Don't you touch her like that!" She snarled. "Ever!"

Allen pulled Ella back, and spun her around facing him. "Hmm, not sure if I like your feisty little attitude. You might have to change for me."

He pulled her tightly to his chest. His smell enveloped her and made her want to throw up. She struggled but now she was just as helpless and Ara. They needed a plan to get out of here.

Random avatar

Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:20 pm
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

Ara frowned when the guy kissed Ella. She felt jealousy boil inside of her and it hurt. She shoved at Billy's chest when he tried kissing her again. "LET ME GO!" She growled at him.

"Yell any louder your dad'll hear." He laughed. "DO it again and I'll take you in to your dad." She whimpered a little and he kissed her. She shoved at his chest and he laughed.

*I've an idea I'll pm you*

54 Reviews

Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:47 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Ella stared hopelessly at her best friend. She couldn't do anything to help her. Allen was running his hands down Ella's body now. She had tried to stop him, but now she just didn't care. Her best friend, the girl she loved, even, she practically being molested by her brother. She couldn't stop this.

Allen grabbed Ella's face in one of his hands, turning her towards him. "This is more like the welcome I was expecting," he replied.

His mouth smashed down on hers. Ella's eyes were still open and she saw Billy doing the same thing to Ara. Rage boiled over now. Billy would not have her! Ella shoved Allen now, with all her strengh and he stumbled backward, off guard.

She darted over to Ara and took her knee to Billy's groin again. Ella hugged Ara now. She tried to put as much feeling as she could into the hug. The unspoken words she had felt and how much she regretted she couldn't stop what was happening.

Billy got up now. Bending down into her face. He was livid, but Ella didn't care. She would stand up for herself and Ara. She wouldn't just lay down and take it.

Random avatar

Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:00 pm
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

Ara pushed in front of Ella. "We're tired." She growled. "WE acctually did something today." She grabbed Ella's arm pulling her towards the door. Billy grabbed her wrist yanking her back over.

"I wasn't done." He growled.

"Ya well I was." She replied yanking her hand free. "Get to know Allen, ok. We're tired. We have school tomorrow." She turned and walked towards the house her shoulders squared as she and Ella walked up the stairs. She locked the door and sat on the bed.

"S.."

"Don't say sorry, it's not your fault." She laid back on the bed and took a deep breath as Ella walked over and sat next to her.

"Ara, what if I told you something that could get me in serious trouble?" Ella asked looking at her. Ara sat up. Could this mean Ella felt the same.

"I'd tell you something that could get me in serious trouble." She smiled softly.

Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others.
— Groucho Marx