z

Young Writers Society

ι нαтє тнαт ι ℓσνє уσυ

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:50 am
Chupatoasta says...

"D-do what?!" Layton hung her head, her arms crossed weakly as if to hide her scars even more. "Sorry Jordan but I have no idea what you're talking about." She smiled up at him weakly. He'd seen. She knows that he'd seen and he knew that she knew that he'd seen.

"You know what I'm talking about Layton." His words her soft but held a hint of supremacy to them.

"Sorry but I've got to go meet my friends. Out of my way emo fag." Being mean was the only way to avoid the question. A look of hurt crossed Jordan's face, making Layton regret her words. With a huff she grabbed her bag and shoved her way passed him, stomping off to homeroom. She didn't realize, however, that she'd forgotten her poetry book that could've passed for a science notebook from the outside.

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:59 am
.:Echelon:. says...

"wait you forgot something" I shouted as she pushed pass me,

it was a small book, proberly a work book of some kind. Inside I read...

Whats wrong with me?

Is it the fact that i'll never see you again?

How am I meant to live?

Meant to keep sane?

I already feel like killing myself,

I push my face into my pillow and cry every night,

Will you save me if I fall?

Would you catch me,

Or would you let my drown in my tears,

Knowing you'll never love me,

I don't even know what all this means,

Who is this person?

Am I crazy?

Or is this a suicide note...

Not for me,then whom?

I won't die and I never want to,

I want to live!

Someone else's life...

I wonder who this person shes talking about is.
Every rose has it's thorn..
Just like every night has it's dawn.

I've matured a lot and I realised it was time to come back.. for good!

23 Reviews

Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:13 am
Chupatoasta says...

Layton slammed her head on her desk multiple times, pain coursing through her body at each impact. Maybe if she gave herself a headache she could go home. A gorish image crossed her mind but she shook it away. Not again. Last time she'd done it she's almost died had it not been for the guys coming in when they did. She'd cut the main vein in her wrist and had submerged her fully clothed body in hot water so the cut wouldn't clot. The guys had called 911 and they'd brought her pale, soaken form out on a stretcher. Layton fingered the recently stitched mark on her wrist and sighed deeply, dropping her hand to grab her notebook. Her fingers traced over the spiral holding of it and she yanked it out, pen poised to write. Wait... this was last night's homework in chemistry! Layton flung the messenger bag onto her desk and dug through it, trying to find her notebook.

Without a second thought she ran into the girl's locker room, only to discover Jordan reading her notebook. "You idiot!" She screamed in anger, her face red as she snatched the notebook and held it to her chest. She pivoted on her foot without another word and ran back to homeroom, grabbing her bag and then running out of the school building.

28 Reviews

Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:19 am

*sorry short*

I ran after Layton,

"Layton! Layton!" I shouted but she just ran faster.

"cant you just leave me alone"she shouted back,

"haven't done nothing Layton" I replyed.

23 Reviews

Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:40 am
Chupatoasta says...

Layton came to a adrupt stop and turned around slowly, her teeth gritted together. "You haven't done anything?! Oh I beg to differ! Ever since the seventh grade you've hated me! I've just been returning the feeling. In the eigth grade, when my mom died what did you do? You paraded the fact that she was gone in my face! In the ninth, when my little sister and dad were killed in a car crash while coming home from my softball game and you did the same thing and every guy I've every time I've broken up with a guy you've laughed at me and proved that they found someone better. Worst of all though... is that no matter what you said. No matter what you did I still couldn't shake this feeling! The feeling that one day we'd actually be friends again like we used to be." Layton laughed dryly. "That's why I cut. Because I know that you'll never feel the same way about me. I'll see you tomorrow Jordan, maybe." The words fell so easily off her tongue as she turned, both hands gripping her messenger bag strap tight enough to make her knuckles turn white, and walked all the way home, slamming the door closed with all her strength.

Nobody was home. Nobody but her and her boys had been in this house for three years. No family, no boyfriends, just her and a couple guys she considered as only friends. Layton sighed and dropped her bag, filling a glass with ice and water as she leaned against the counter, allowing the realization to hit her. She'd told him about her dream in just a few words. That they'd become friends again. Now, she wasn't sure what she wanted. She wasn't sure at all.

28 Reviews

Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:47 am

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and texted Layton.

Im so sorry, If you want to know the reason I did that it was because the poem you spilt ink on was special to me, it was about you, my bestest friend in the whole world but I guess you proberly dont want to hear anything from me so i'll just go.

I put the phone back in the pocket of my tight jeans and walked towards my house. I sat in the living room against the wall. Didnt she know about my life ether. I had lost my mum and my dad left me. Now its just me but I tell the whole world I have a mum and Dad and they love me. Whjat a big lie I had told the world.

23 Reviews

Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:01 am
Chupatoasta says...

Layton slid to the ground after reading the text from Jordan, sobs wracking her body violently. She threw the glass of ice against the kitchen floor, the glass shattering on impact. Layton crawled over to it, picking up one of the sharp pieces. For five, almost years she'd liked a guy who hated her guts, and just now, said he was sorry?! Layton let the piece fall from her fingers as she stood up and walked upstairs to her room without cleaning up the mess. She dropped onto her bed and grabbed her large black teddy bear that Jordan had gotten her in the sixth grade. She burried her head into its artificial fur and continued to sob.

For once she didn't want to cut herself. She didn't want to have her parents and little sister there with her. For once, all she wanted to do was cry.

**Lol shortness. Maybe he could walk in, see the glass, and be like uh oh, but she be asleep upstairs hahaha**

28 Reviews

Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:08 am

I walked though in to next doors house. Glass covers the floor. No Layton please say you haven't done this. I sat on the floor trying to clean up the glass, cutting my fingers as I did it. I could hear a quite sob from up stairs. I crept up the stairs and into the room. I sat next to Layton and put my arm around her. She gripped the teddy i had bought her in her arms.

"Layton, please dont hurt yourself"

23 Reviews

Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:17 am
Chupatoasta says...

**Isn't is odd that we've not mentioned that they're werewolves and vampires**

Layton rolled over, her arms grabbing out for the teddy bear that was supposed to be next to her. She burried her head deeper into the supposed teddy, the odd smell of AXE and some other, very amazing cologne drifting up her nostrils. Layton please don't hurt yourself. A voice spoke from inside her head, an image of Jordan flashing in her mind. "Jordan..." she mumbled, stray tears falling from her unconsious eyes. She reached up and moved her hair away from her neck, mumbling jiberish as she did so.

28 Reviews

Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:22 am

* maybe, when they are in love they want to find a way of being together forever.*

"I'm here Layton2 He panicked "have you done anything? Did you need me to call the hospital?"

"no i just need you to come here" she replied.

*I'm sorry its so short I'm half asleep, its 05:21 am here*

23 Reviews

Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:28 am
Chupatoasta says...

*Coolio! And, owch... it's only 11:30 here*

Layton sighed in contentment as she felt Jordan shift his position and wrap his arms around her. Wait?! Jordan? What happened to Jordan Jr? Layton shot out of her bed and across the room, breathing hard as her heart thundered in her ears. "Wh-what are you d-doing here?" She demanded in a growl. She remembered calling out his name while she slept and suddenly blushed. "Get out." She hung her head.

"Layton..." Jordan began but Layton just shook her head.

"I said get out! Get out! Get out! Get out!" The door suddenly slammed and Layton looked up quickly, only to meet Jordan's eyes with her own. She was backed into a corner and his arms were on either side of her, their eyes locked on each others.

28 Reviews

Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:44 am

*i have an idea, Jordan turns her into a vampire, These vampires are day walkers so can see and everything in light,*

"ωнαтѕ ωяσηg ωιтн уσυ؟" ι αѕк нєя αѕ ѕнє ѕтяυggℓєѕ, "∂σ уσυ ησ нσω нαя∂ ιт ιѕ тσ кєєρ α ѕє¢яєт ℓιкє ι нανє нα∂ тσ؟" ѕнє gανє нιм α ωιєя∂ ℓσσк, ѕнє ∂ι∂ηт ησ ωнαт ι ωαѕ тαℓкιηg αвσυт. "мумυм ∂ιє∂ αη∂ му ∂α∂ αвαη∂σηє∂ мє, ησω αℓℓ ι ωαηт ιѕ уσυ!"

ι gяαв нєя ηє¢к αη∂ ѕℓσωℓу ∂ιg му тєєтн ιηтσ нєя ηє¢к, ι ¢αη тєℓℓ ιтѕ нυятιηg нєя вυт ησт αѕ мυ¢н αѕ ѕнє нυят му нєαят.

23 Reviews

Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:53 am
Chupatoasta says...

*Eh... I can't read that font real well. Haha vampire werewolf lol**

Layton let out a moan of pain, and surprisingly to her, pleasure. She tried to pull away but Jordan just held her in place tighter. She didn't want this. Not yet at least. She convulsed once before falling limp against Jordan, her eyes closed as she began to change. "Jordan," was all she moaned as he lifted her up and layed her onto her bed. She was ashamed. To be so easily bitten by him. Yes, she did want him... Wait! She could now spend her life... No. That was thinking way to far. He'd probably be gone by the time she awoke. Gone out of hatred of her.

A while later Layton finally opened her eyes, only to be greeted by Jordan's angelic face as he played with her hair absentmindedly.

28 Reviews

Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:27 pm

*sorry its short, my brains dead*

I twirled her dark black hair around my finger, She was so pretty yet there was something about her that I still hated.

"Hello my deary" I said as she awoke, her eyes were dark and her skin was pure white.

23 Reviews

Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:43 pm
Chupatoasta says...

**I've put us in a pitch *sighs**

"Hi Jordan," was all Layton said before stretching her arms above her head and yawning widely. "How long was I asleep?" She wondered aloud.

"A couple days," Jordan replied lightly.

"What? Are you serious? Ah! I missed softball and everything!" Layton flew from the bed and over to her dresser, pulling out a multitude of clothes.

Jordan was suddenly laughing loudly. "I was just kidding," he admitted with a chuckle. Layton just glared then winced at a pain in her neck. Her hand flew to it and she looked in the mirror, noticing two puncture wounds. No. This wasn't happening.

Layton felt faint, very faint. The room was spinning and bile was raising in her throat. With an 'oh' she fell to the ground, uncounsious.

Remember: when people tell you something’s wrong or doesn’t work for them, they are almost always right. When they tell you exactly what they think is wrong and how to fix it, they are almost always wrong.
— Neil Gaiman