z

Young Writers Society

Here For You

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:11 am
TNCowgirl says...

****Topsy is grounded. I'm posting for her. :P PM me and I"ll explain further. :D She should be back soon. ****

**And she's got nothing. :P OY, just pm me. :D **
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:10 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Ella woke up, streching. Ara lay beside her, obvously because her morning sickness hadn't woken her up quite yet.

Someone pounded on the door. Ella rolled her eyes. Kyle had probably fogotten his keys...again.

Ella didn't make a sound,so she wouldn't wake Ara. She got up and wrenched open the door. Her smiling face dropped as she recognized the tall, broad figures to be their parents. Ella screamed andshut the door quickly.

They pounded on the door, but Ella pressed her back against it, holding her ground. For now. They would soon be able to bust the door open.

"Ara!" She cried. Ara was already up with wide, frightened eyes.

"What's going on?" She asked, her head jerking from Ella to the kitchen where the knifes were.

"Yes!" Ella urged. "Get those knifes for weapons!"

"Ella, what is-"

"No time," Ella gasped, as the door thudded against her back. "Our dads are here. Now I want you out of here as soon as I create a distraction, understand?"

"I'm not leaving you," Ara replied, standing up straight.

"I'm not giving you a choice," Ella hissed. "Now, listen. Who's going to warn Kyle when he gets back? Someone's got to get away so they can help the other. I voluteered and there is no more time for discussion."

Ara already had the knives, so Ella thrust opened the door and rammed her body aganist her dad and his friend. While she may not weigh much, she was pretty strong.

"Run!" She screamed to Ara. "Hurry! You'll run if you want me to stay alive!"
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

~A Very Potter Musical - Dumbledore

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:18 pm
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

Ara took off down the hall way at full speed her heart thudding against her chest.

"ARA!" She heard her dad yell. She got down the stairs and kept going her leg muscles screaming.

"Mr. Anders, if Kyle gets back tell him that our dad's came. Got it?" She said gasping for air.

"Should I call the police?" Mr. Anders asked.

"Ara?!" Another voice yelled. She winced when she saw another man from her dad's group.

"Please tell Kyle. No matter what." She turned and took off out the door to run into Billy.

"Ah, there you are." He grinned holding her arms tightly.

"Let me go!" She cried trying to wring free of his grasp. "Please let me go!"

"No, your not going anyhwere but with me." He growled pulling her back towards the building tears rolling down her face.

**I'm back :D**

54 Reviews

Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:34 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Ella's head rolled from side to side. Something was wrong. Something was very wrong.

"Finally waking up are you?" her dad growled. He slapped her, making her ears ring loudly. Ella refuse to cry, though. She wouldn't give him the satisfaction.

"Dad," she groaned. "Please," she whimpered.

"So you caused good little Ara to run off with you. Thought we wouldn't find you?" He asked, growling. "You are so wrong girl."

Ella realized that she was tied to a chair, her hands not able to move. She struggled, causing her dad to slap her again.

"You're just like your mother. So...independent and open minded," he spat, like it was a bad thing. "That's why I disposed of her. I was thinking of doing the same to you, but you are my flesh and blood as well. I should be able to teach you some manners somehow."

Ella gasped. "You said mom died in an accidant!" She exclaimed. "You murdered her!" She meant for it to sound like a question, but she knew her father was right.

He mimcked her shrill voice. "What did you want me to do? Let her run off leaving me without my kids?" He asked. "I couldn't live with the shame."

Ella hated him more than she ever did now. She spat in his face and laughed. "Hit me all you want. I don't care. But know this...Greg," she used his real name. "You have no power over me. NONE!"
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

Random avatar

Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:53 pm
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

Ara woke up laying in her old bed. She sat up and looked around before jumping up and running ot the bathroom and empting her stomach. Tears rolled down her face as she leaned against the wall.

"Ara, come out." her dad hissed. She flushed the toilet, rinsed her mouth, and then walked out her head down her eyes closed waiting for the blow that landed ahrd on the side of her face. Bile rose in her throat agian and she turned running to the toilet and throwing up again. "What is wrong wtih you?" He demanded harshly. She flushed, rinsed, and then tried to move past him. He grabbed her arms.

"Please don't, please let me go see Ella." She whimpered.

"No, not until her dad gets her to listen." He growled. Ara's eyes widened and she gasped.

"He can't beat her, please dont' let him!" She cried tears rolling down her face.

"Why not? It's the only way she will listen." HE hissed. "Unless we threaten you." he shoved her back and she landed on the floor.

"Please, stop." She whimpered.

"Come on, we're going to the doctor, don't throw up again."

"I wont." She whispered stepping away.

"I want to know what is wrong with you."

"I-I-I'm pregnate." She whispered stepping out of his reach in case he decided to hit her again.

"Whose kid?!" He demanded grabbing ehr neck.

"B-b-billy's!" She gasped clawing at his hands.

54 Reviews

Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:00 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Ella's dad slapped her again, but she laughed through the pain. She would have so many bruises and she knew it, still she didn't care.

"You can't hurt me!" She taunted. "You don't scare me, one bit." Her dad grabbed her throat, choking her, still Ella managed to give a wheezy laugh.

"That...best...you got?" She choked out. Her dad let go, grumbling. then he smiled.

"Well, I can always threaten you with Ara," he laughed. Ella smiled.

"She got away, Greg," Ella replied. "I saw most of it. She's gone and you're making empty threats."

Her dad laughed. "I'll go get her then. In the mean time, I'll let Allen keep you company."

Allen walked in and Ella narrowed her eyes. Greg left and Allen smiled, lazily at her. "Miss me?" He laughed.

Ella grinned. "Why would I miss you. I've gotten way better action when I've been away," she shrugged. Allen didn't seem to like that.

"How about I show you what you've been missing then," he growled. He shoved his mouth on hers and Ella bit his toungue the moment he tried to put it in her mouth.

"I'm not your little toy, Allen," she hissed. "You don't own me. I bite back."

Random avatar

Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:26 pm
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

Ara was curled up on her bed her eyes closed as she cried silent tears. Her dad was pacing around her room thinking. She heard Greg come in and she whimpered.

"Your son got her pregnate." Her dad said. Silence took over the room and she bit her lower lip wishing she could slip into the floor.

"That a problem?" Greg finally asked.

"No."

"Ella doesn't believe we have her. I've never seen her mouth off as much as she is." Ara bit back a whimper. What were they doing to Ella. Her dear Ella.

"Then we'll prove her wrong." Her dad grabbed Ara's shoulders and she whimpered trying to pull free. "We're taking you to see Ella, I'd expect you to be happy." She stopped struggling as she was dragged out ot the car and hten driven to Ella's house where she was handed over to Billy who pulled her down teh stairs. After her pa told him about the baby.

"Lookie who I got here, Ella." Greg sneered. Ara whimpered looking at Ella's face then at the ground ashamed she hadn't gotten away, tears rolling down ehr face.

54 Reviews

Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:31 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

It couldn't be. "No," Ella whispered. "No."

Her dad smiled, maliciously. "And you didn't believe us," he laughed, throwing his head back.

"No!" Ella screamed, thrashing against her chair. Oh please, she thought, please, please, please, don't let them hurt her.

"Calm down," he father growled, yanking Ara by her hair.

"She's pregnant," Ella blurted out. "She's going to have a baby. One that will by your grandson or daughter. You wouldn't want to hurt the baby would you?"

Ella held on to the last bit of hope, only to have it crushed. "Oh, we know," her father replied. Ara's poor, sweet face was turned to the ground.

Greg yanked Ara's hair again, making her look up. "I don't see how pulling a little of her hair will hurt the baby," he laughed.

Ella's face contorted with fury. "You don't touch her! Leave her alone right now, or I swear I'll murder you in your sleep!"

"Is that a threat?" Ara's dad asked. He turned to Greg. "She really has got a mouth on her, hasn't she?"

Ara's dad slapped his daughter across her face, turning his rings around so one of them cut her across the cheek.

"Ara!" Ella yelled, whimpering. She grit her teeth and bowed her head.

"What do you want from me? You've taken everything. Please, I'll do anything. ANYthing, if you leave Ara alone. She's a good girl and you know it," Ella whispered, tears leaking from her eyes and down her face.

Random avatar

Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:32 am
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

Ara bit her lip. She didn't want to cause Ella any problems because she couldn't defend herself.

"Well, your gonna have to do what we want.'

"I already said I would." She growled.

"Right now, stay put." Ara's dad hissed. "Billy take Ara with you. Clean that cut too, can't have it looking to bad when we get her to the doctor tomorrow." He shoved Ara to Billy who smiled his hands moving over her body and making her shudder.

54 Reviews

Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:10 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

"No!" Ella yelled. "No!"

"Ella," her dad growled.

She struggled against her bonds. The ropes cut deep into her wrists and she felt blood trickle down one. "NO! You said if I did what you wanted then you wouldn't hurt her. Give her to Billy and she'll be raped!"

"That's not rape, Ella. Besides, her business isn't yours," Greg rolled his eyes. Ella lashed out, and one of her wrists flew out of the bond. No one noticed, so Ella sat still, too excited because she knew that she could maybe escape.

"Leave me be," she sighed. "Just...Can Ara and I have a few mintutes alone?"

Ella was already using her other hand to undo the knot binding her other hand while they considered it.

Random avatar

Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:33 pm
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

Ara looked at her dad hoping he would say yes. "A few minutes wont hurt." Her dad finally said. "We'll be back in five minutes." Her dad walked towards the door the others following after Billy kissed a struggling Ara. He laughed,

"Struggling will do you no good." He said before leaving the room. When teh door was shut she ran over to where Ella was.

"I'm so sorry, I tried to get away, but Billy was outside the apartment duplex and I couldnt get free." She sobbed. "I tried, I left a message for Kyle."

54 Reviews

Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:30 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Ella nodded, her fingers working away at the knot. "I don't blame you, sweethart. I know you did your everything to get away. At least you left a message for Kyle. Very nice," she smiled.

Ara looked up and her just as Ella had freed both of her hands. Ara gasped and Ella placed her hand over her mouth, bringing her ear next to her lips.

"Listen and stay quiet," she whispered, urgently. "Help me untie my feet. I need to make sure you get away, alright. They can't control me if you're not here. Sure, I'll help to try and escape with you but it'll be hard for both of us to get out of here, alright?" Now help untie me please."

Ara nodded, though confused, but quickly they undid the knots. Ella stood up slowly, her head reeling. She felt a little dazed and weak, but maybe they could escape.

"Now, do as I tell you. They didn't lock the door, because they think I'm the trouble maker and since I'm tied up...well, you get it. Anyway, we're going to have to rely on surprise to get out of here, got it?" Ella asked. "Now, if someone catches me, you run like Hell, got that? I don't care. If you get out safely, then they can't control me and they know it. I'll be fine."

"Stop talking like you knw they'll catch you," Ara whispered, angrily. "We're both getting out of here."

"I just wanted to be sure you understood. These are what-if situations and since I'm going to try and be the distraction, I might get caught. Now, let's move," Ella replied, heading for the door.

Random avatar

Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:15 pm
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

Ara grabbed her hand. "Wait." She pulled Ella close and kissed her. "Now, we can go." She smiled blushing a little. Ella smiled and nodded before they went to the door again. They looked at each other and nodde.d Ella shoved the door open and Ara flew out Ella right behind her as they tore down the hall way past Billy, and their parents. Ara kept going not looking back like she had been instructed. Ella stayed next to her as they shot out the front door and kept going Billy and their dad's yelling behind them.

"The woods." Ella said. Ara nodded and ran towards them. Their dad's weren't in good shape, but that wasn't true for Billy. They got a good ways in the woods before Billy grabbed Ara from behind yanking her back.

"Stop Ella." Billy hissed. Ella spun around as Ara tried to pull free of him. "How stupid are you. Dad'll surely whip your ass and I'm sure Ara will get some of it too."

"We're tired of being treated like dirt." Ella hissed. Ara bit her lip and glanced around. She had to get away, just had to.

"Well your women, you might as well be a cow. You have to listen, no matter what." Billy growled. Ara took a deep breath then made eye contact with Ella. Trust me She mouthed before she turned in Billy's arms.

"Sorry." She whimpered her eyes downcast. She saw him smile.

"YOu should be." He growled. She bit her lip and looked at him.

"I won't do it again." She kept from whimpering as he went to kiss her. She pushed into the kiss, waited til his arms lossened at a little, then she yanked her knee up slamming it in his groin and making him fall back. She turned and took off grabbing Ella's hand on the way.

54 Reviews

Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:22 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

Billy grabbed Ella's ankle and pulled her down next. "Oh no you don't," he growled. "You ain't going no where!"

"Ella!" Ara cried. Ella glared at her.

"I said no turning back!" she shouted. "And I mean it." She trned to her brother and kneed him in the stomach. He let go and she stood up, quickly.

"You are a nothing. Ara is ten times better than you," she growled. She kicked him in the stomach...hard. Then she did it again and again until blood spewed from Billy's mouth.

He crouched up in a tiny ball and Ella gasped, falling backward. Billy was coughing blood.

"Oh...Oh my gosh," she cried, scrambling away. "Billy," she whispered. Not just that he was her brother, but she didn't realize she could this to someone. Ella's eyes widened, frightened.

She got to her feet quickly and chased after Ara. What had she done?

Random avatar

Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:32 am
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

Ara waited for Ella even if she knew she shouldn't. Ella ran over tears in her eyes.

"Whats wrong?"

"I really hurt him." Ella said. "I really hurt him."

"It's fine." Ara said hugging her.

**He'll be fine. :P **

Make your dreams come true. Don't wish for them, work for them.
— Lilly Singh