z

Young Writers Society

Fire and Ice (Join it, you know you want to. JOIN!)

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:25 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

yup...but I dont have time to post at the moment. Say happy birthday to my friend's brother(: lol
Hakuna Matata <3
RIP to all my friends who didn’t make it.

Hop freight or get lost.

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:20 pm
MilkNCookies says...

Happy birthday Forsakin's friend's brother!!!
"Fantasy is a way of looking through the wrong end of the telescope."

"The writer who breeds more words than he needs is making a chore for the reader who reads!"

~Dr.Seuss.

Reviews: 1
Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:06 am
Fox says...

Happy birthday!
I am a fox, sly and quick.
I never give up
I never quit

I do what I can
I stand and fight

I strategize
I stand tall
throughout the night

I am a fox

Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:26 am
Fox says...

Aurelie

I was normally never scared, but I didn't know what to expect of Demon. I tried to remain calm as we walked towards where He was tied up. He was smirking as we approached.

"Shadow Fire." He chuckled. "I should have known." She glared at him. It was funny. He was much more attractive than any Royal, and vampires are all amazingly beautiful. Something felt weird, though. If he was so tough, how could it have been so easy to get him tied up? I looked at Shadow, and she seemed to be thinking the same thing, but there was more understanding in her eyes, as though she knew he would try something and she knew what it was.

I just stood there and stared at the two, not sure what to do. It looked like they were having a war within their minds. It was broken as Demon looked at Evi and me, then at Markuus. His expression changed, but then quickly back. It was too late, though. Shadow had noticed it. She now knew that Markuus was important to him, and she was set on finding out why.

((Like I said, I'm a bit confuzzled, so tell me if there's anything I did wrong.))
I never give up
I never quit

I do what I can
I stand and fight

I strategize
I stand tall
throughout the night

I am a fox

49 Reviews

Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:41 am
MilkNCookies says...

zThat seems fine, fox. Now, we need Forsakin's post.

"The writer who breeds more words than he needs is making a chore for the reader who reads!"

~Dr.Seuss.

Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:36 am
Fox says...

I thought forsakinshadow wasn't gonna post for a while.
I never give up
I never quit

I do what I can
I stand and fight

I strategize
I stand tall
throughout the night

I am a fox

49 Reviews

Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:52 am
MilkNCookies says...

We need someone else- unless you want me to post again!

~Dr.Seuss.

Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:57 am
Fox says...

Well there's just nothing to post really. I mean, we could do the interrogation scene a bit.
I never give up
I never quit

I do what I can
I stand and fight

I strategize
I stand tall
throughout the night

I am a fox

49 Reviews

Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:32 am
MilkNCookies says...

Yea, I have no idea where Shadow wants to go with this.

~Dr.Seuss.

Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:00 am
Fox says...

Ya, same here
I never give up
I never quit

I do what I can
I stand and fight

I strategize
I stand tall
throughout the night

I am a fox

116 Reviews

Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:07 am
ForsakenAngel says...

~Shadow Fire~

I had seen that tiny emotion on his face that ment Markuus was important to Demon, but in a way I didn't understand. I paced in front of him, like a preditor stalking its prey. I was waiting for any other sign of emotion, but nothing flickered across his face again. Then I broke, I stopped dead where I was, eyes hard on Demon, but quickly glancing at Markuus.

"Why are the lycans after Markuus?" I asked, looking away from Markuus when he looked at me, eyes refocused on Demon. He shrugged as if to say he didn't know, or maybe he just didn't want to say.

I grunted, leaning over him in a seductive way."Tell me why they're after him." My voice matched my attemps, and, surprisingly, it seemed to be working. A smile spread across his face, his pupils dialated.

"And if I don't?" He tested. Even the smile I flashed seemed seductive. I was ignoring the people around me or this wouldn't have gone down quite so smoothly. I pulled my gun from the holster on my leg, slowly running it up his stomach, my smile gone.

"Then I'll have to shoot you," I said matter-of-factly. I heard someone shift behind me and someone laugh silently then cut off by an ellbow entering a gut. The distraction was what threw me off and I didn't realize before it was too late that Demon had a plan. It wasn't until I was on the ground under his foot that I realized what it was. With a grunt I did my best to fight disorented, but it was useless, he was gone, snatching Evi up while he went. Then he was gone.

(I think that maybe Demon could have Evi so he could talk ransom /?/ with Shadow but that's just an idea. Anyone else got something?)
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:13 am
Fox says...

Nope. That works for me :) I'll post again soon. Maybe we can get this going again :D
I never give up
I never quit

I do what I can
I stand and fight

I strategize
I stand tall
throughout the night

I am a fox

Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:24 am
Fox says...

Aurelie

It seemed to be going well, but something felt weird. I soon figured out the my hypothesis had been correct when a large pair of hands grabbed me and covered my mouth. I squirmed to get out of hid grasp, but that lykan was enormous! Soon Shadow was on the ground, and they were all gone.

"Are you okay?" I asked as I rushed to help her up. She nodded angrily, and I honestly couldn't blame her. We looked to see that it was just the two of us then. Demon had taken both Evi and Markuus. She growled, and I nodded to her unspoken request, running after them as fast as I could.

It was no use. They were gone.

((I thought they should take Markuus too, cause that's who they were after in the first place. Sorry it's so short!))
I never give up
I never quit

I do what I can
I stand and fight

I strategize
I stand tall
throughout the night

I am a fox

49 Reviews

Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:50 pm
MilkNCookies says...

Fine by me! Sorry it's a bit gory! I figured he should interrogate them for what they have, before demanding ransom.

Evi

"Sha-!" I called before demon put his hand over my mouth. I struggled like a wild animal, my tears streaming.

"Be quiet and you won't be killed right now!'' He hissed. I stopped talking, still struggling weakly. I refused to let my pack brothers, who wanted to so bad, come help; they would only the hurt. I had only one defense. I looked up at the moon. My body went ridged, an within moments, i was a wolf.

"God damn it!(sorry for the language)" he yelled. I snarled at him, snapping my jaws. He got something from his belt. Next thing I knew, pain was erupting from my shoulder. I was immediately knocked out with the pain.

I came to in a dark room. I was on a bed. The area reminded me of a prison cell; the bed and the toilet was all i had. I began to get up, but couldn't with the pain from my shoulder. the shudder of a door creaking open made my look up. It was the filthy Demon.

"Get up." He said.

"I can't, sir." I said with mockery, spitting at the floor. If I was going to die, I was going to die with dignity. He took out a knife.

"D' you really want to play that game? It can get real dirty, real fast."

"What do you want?" I asked.

"What did Shadow tell you?" He asked. I didn't reply. "WHAT DID SHE SAY?!" He commanded.

"I will never betray shadow, not to you, anyways. She's given me something to live for." I demanded. I brought the knife up and slashed my cheek. The steel colliding with my skin make my scream and cry.

"No!" I cried. "No more pain!"

"Then what did she say?" He asked.

"Something about a propocy- prophecy."

"What prophecy?!" he demanded. I grinned wickedly.

"Something about me never giving it up." I replied tartly. He took my good arm and wrote an F with the knife in it. We kept exchanging like that, me now too numb with pain to care what he did. Eventually he left the room, him only learning of a prophecy Shadow needed to start. I glanced down a my hand he had scrabbled 'filthy lyken' with the knife. My 'heroic' act done, the pain flooded back to me. I heard the same interrogating going on next to me, with Markus. I screamed wildly.

"Filthy bastard! You had a hag for a mother, and a pig for a father!" He didn't come back. My shoulder was bloody and gory. I got up, very painfully, the tears still going down. I walked over to the small mirror over the sink (at least he let us keep some hygiene.) I put water on the gash, screaming at the pain. My mind was hazy, and I didn't know what i was doing as I wandered. I eventually fell onto the bed. Weather I slept or fell unconscious, I didn't know, but i was out the second I hit the bed.

*P.s she's going to be really hesitant to show Shadow the scars on her arm, she's really angered by them.*

~Dr.Seuss.

116 Reviews

Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:37 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

~Shadow Fire~

I closed my eyes, trying to catch any scent that might lead us back to Demon, but the tunnels were far to wet to hold any smell for too long. Frustration filled me, and I wondered what he was doing to them. It was one thing to take Evi--the Lycan he was supposed to take--and another thing to take Markuus, the key guy. My gut twisted when I thought of what could happen to him.

With a deep breath, I focused on Evi the same way I'd focused on Demon, but as soon as I caught her mind in mine, pain spiked thrugh me and I fell on my hands and knees. Aurelie put her hand on me, asking if I was ok.

"She's hurt," I whispered as I pieced it together. "That basterd is hurting Evi to get her to tell what she knows." My gut twisted with realization and I sighed, even more frustrated than before. God forbid I get my hands on that pig--I'll show him what real pain feels like.
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

I drink tea and forget the world's noises.
— Chinese saying