z

Young Writers Society

Here For You

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:22 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

**I got nothing. ):**
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

~A Very Potter Musical - Dumbledore

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:27 pm
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

"Good, you both needed it." Kyle replied.

"I was the only one that slept, I'm not sure what Ella did." Ara replied as she took a deep breath.

"Well you both need to sleep." He replied. "Do you two want to go shopping tonight? You'll both need maternity clothes."

"We need to save money." Ella said.

"I"ll be making plenty, plus I've been waiting forever to be able to dress the two fo you up." He smiled

54 Reviews

Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:37 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

"Ha, ha," Ella laughed, sarcastially. "Though, we will be kind of limited. Still, I didn't exactly pack much of my clothes anyway. Ara and I were a little rushed

"Aw, it'll be fun," Kyle replied, shrugging. "You have to be excited about getting new stuff though. You don't have to get it approved by your dads."

"True," Ara said. She looked at little distressed at the mention of our dads.

"So, you ready to eat?" She asked Kyle, switching the subject. "I cooked!"
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

Random avatar

Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:19 pm
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

**I've nothing. :'( **

54 Reviews

Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:27 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

**Time skip maybe?**

Random avatar

Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:45 pm
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

The next day Ara and Ella let Kyle take them to the store where they found several outfits that they could wear later on when they got bigger.

"Thanks, Kyle." Ara grinned hugging Kyle and then leaning against Ella.

"Hey! Kyle." A guy walked over and sat next to Kyle when they were at the food court.

"Brian!" Kyle gave him a hug.

"These must be Ara and Ella." Brian smiled. "He's told me alot about you two."

54 Reviews

Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:16 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

Ella looked quickly at Ara and they smiled at each other, thinking the same thing. Maybe, just maybe, Kyle had found someone just like they had.

"Hi Brian," Ella said, brightly. "I'm Ella, and the gorgeous one over here is Ara."

Ara blushed but took Brian's hand and shook it, smiling. Ella had gotten Chinese and was sharing the huge platter with Ara.

"You feel okay?" Ella asked, concerned. "Not nauseous are you?"

"Not really," Ara grinned. "Smells too good."

Ella rolled her eyes and kissed her lightly. "Mm, but you smell better. Probably taste better too," Ella giggled.

"Quit," Ara blushed, again, still smiling.

"So, Brian, tell us about you," Ella said, pleasantly.

Random avatar

Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:01 am
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

Ara smiled and looked over at Brian waiting for his answer.

"Well, I'm a graduate of MTSU from Tennessee, and I moved out here last year. I couldn't think of a better place to come then here anyway. I work with Kyle." He smiled.

"Really? That's great." Ella smiled.

"Oh, and Brian's my boyfriend." Kyle smiled. Ella and Ara squealed at the same time.

"That's great!!!" Ara grinned.

54 Reviews

Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:24 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

"About time you found someone," Ella laughed. Kyle rolled his eyes, though she could tell he was a little embaressed, yet happy.

"Well, you two didn't have to look too far," Kyle replied.

Ella grabbed Ara's hand under the table. "I guess we were lucky," she responded softly.

"Wait!" Ara shrieked, squeezing Ella's hand. "We need to give Brian 'the warning.'" Ella and Ara fell into a fit of laughter.

"The warning?" Brian asked amused.

Ara rasied an eyebrow. "If you hurt Kyle in any way, as if you just make him cry, Ella and I will track you down."

Brian raised an eyebrow. "Lucky for me, I don't plan on hurting Kyle in anyway," he replied, laughing. "I can officially say I've been warned, now."

Random avatar

Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:36 am
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

Ara smiled and leaned against Ella's shoulder tired.

"Ok, we've worn her out. Let's go." Ella smiled. "YOu two can stay, if Brian gives you a ride back."

"No, we're all going back to the apartment." Kyle smiled as they packed up their food and went out to the cars. Ara fell asleep on the way back.

"Whats with her?" Brian asked.

"She gets warn out quick." Ella replied. "Kyle, I'm worried."

"It's to early to be worried. If she keeps staying this way I'll make her go to the doctor." Kyle replied. "If she won't go on your order."

54 Reviews

Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:43 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

"Oh she'll go," Ella whispered. "If I have to drag her, she'll go. I'll skip out on my...check-up and we'll just take her so we can save on money."

"Ella," Kyle sighed. "I'll be making-"

"I know, Kyle," Ella retorted. "But you haven't got a paycheck left and our remaning supply will dwindle down until we have nothing."

Kyle shook his head. "Well, if it makes you feel better, we'll just take Ara for now."

"It does," Ella smiled calmly, ending that conversation.

Random avatar

Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:05 pm
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

When they got back to the house Ella woke Ara up and she followed them inside as they sat on the coach.

"Alright, tell me about y'all." Brian smiled.

*oy*

54 Reviews

Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:46 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Ella smiled. "Trust me, this is a conversation you do NOT want to get into," she laughed.

Brain raised an eyebrow. "Try me," he replied, smiling a crooked smile.

Ella cocked an eyebrow in return. "Are you sure you're ready for it?" She asked.

Brian nodded and Ella shrugged. "Well, Ara and I were basically born to obey our fathers. They raid gay clubs and kill the owners and barmen. I loved Ara and eventually, we had the guts to tell one another about how we felt. When we did, our father's were trying to make us date these jerks. Of course they didn't know. No one did, but it was annoying. We were rapped and now we're pregnant so Kyle beat up the assholes and we ran away. Glad you asked about us now?" Ella asked.

Brian was silent, eyes wide in either horror or pity. Maybe both. "Wow. I'm sorry," he said, kindly.

Ella shrugged. "Dosen't really bother me anymore. I'm just glad to be away from there now."

Ara nodded in agreement.

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:07 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"Least he didn't take off running." Ara sighed.

"Ya, I was half expecting that." Ella smiled back.

"If your trying to chase my boyfriend off, stop." Kyle teased with a smile as he wrapped his arms around Brian's waist.

"Sorry." Ella and Ara said at the same time laughing.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

54 Reviews

Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:23 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

**What are you doing posting for Topsy, TN? ^_^**

Ella shook her head. "I think we could find better ways to chase him away," she winked.

Kyle rolled his eyes. "Gee, thanks, Ella," he replied. Ella smiled and shrugged.

"Well, we wouldn't intensionally scare him away," Ara giggled.

Kyle looked towards her. "Always know I can count on you," he laughed sarcastically.

"So what is your job anyway?" Ella finally asked.

Perhaps it is better to wake up after all, even to suffer, rather than to remain a dupe to illusions all one's life.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening