z

Young Writers Society

Lakeview High

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:45 pm
TNCowgirl says...

***Thats fine. :D ***

He then turned to Jayke and the others. "Thank you, I'll gather your statements later." he walked into the house closing the door and letting htem know they needed to leave. Jayke walked out to the car where Brook was and opened the door.

"How are you feeling?" He asked softly.

**mine is no better**
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:56 am
Chupatoasta says...

Brooklyn looked up from her phone that she was texting Jason and playing Escapa on, her blue eyes wide when Jayke opened the door. A soft, tired smile broke out across her lips and she nodded. "I'm fine. Just a little tired." Jayke nodded once. "Are you driving the truck?"

"Yeah, I am, why?" Brooklyn shook her head.

"I was just wondering if you'd let me ride with you... or something." She sent him a tired smile, her head rested against the seat.

*it's like a pattern! :D*
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:35 pm
TNCowgirl says...

**Ya, one we need to break. :P **

Jayke smiled and nodded. "COme on." He picked her up and she didn't argue, just laid her head on his chest. He carried her over to his truck and put her in the passenger seat and then climbed in the front seat while everyone else loaded up in the car. "What are you playing?" He aske.d

"Escapa." She repled.

"Never heard of it." He laughed with a smile. "You need sleep when we get back."

"What happened, inside?"

"Her dad bout beat the crap out of him and their going ot the police station soon, i htink." He replied as they drove. When they got to his house he hurried to her side and picked her up again. "I want you and Tay to stay here tonight, just incase."
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:20 am
Chupatoasta says...

**Nate replied and yeah, that's what the week is for... Gawd, no YWS for a week... What will I dooo?!**

Brooklyn nodded slowly, her head resting on Jayke's chest. She yawned softly, smiling up at Jayke. "Yeah, that'd be cool. I guess. You never know when some skinny little college freaks might break into the house and slip pills into all you refreshment sources." That sighed as Jayke opened the door, walking into the living room where Taylor and Trent were sitting, playing tonsil hockey. Brooklyn gagged, feeling Jayke's chest rumble with laughter as he carried her up the stairs.

**I have this huge block that just WON'T budge!**
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:27 am
TNCowgirl says...

***Seriously, it's going to SUCK so bad! Take a sledge hammer to it :P ***

Jayke carried her up to the spare room and laid her down. "If you need anything I'll be downstairs, in teh kitchen, if I don't kick them out." He said walking towards the door.

"Jayke." She called. He turned around and looekd at her.

"Ya?"

"Thanks. Again."

"Your welcome." He smiled. "Want me to turn this off?"

"Please." He flipped off the switch and walked down to the kitchen.

"Get a room you two!" He yelled at the two of them laughing.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:32 am
Chupatoasta says...

Brooklyn rolled over in her bed, slipping her cell phone out of her pocket. She scrolled through all her new text messages, which amounted up to seven. She texted Jason for a while before closing her eyes and resting her head in the soft pillows.

A fifteen year old Brooklyn whimpered as Jason, who was seventeen, came closer to her, his fists balled up at his sides. "You cheated on me with that sophomore from the varsity basketball team!" He screamed angrily, getting closer.

"No, I didn't really! I was helping him in biology!" She screamed helplessly as his foot came in painful contact with her ribcage, making a sickening crack. She screamed in sheer pain, clutching her broken ribs.

~

Taylor jumped away from Trent and listened intently as scream after scream sounded from the room Brooklyn was in.

*yeah.. shortness*
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:17 am
TNCowgirl says...

Jayke jumped up and ran up the stairs as fast as he could. He yanked Brook's door opened and saw her rolling on the bed screaming. He ran over to her pulling her close to his chest.

"It's ok, it's just a dream." He said softly. She started hitting his chest, then realized who he was and she started crying. "It's fine now, I promise." He said stroking her hair.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:15 am
Chupatoasta says...

Brooklyn dug her fingers into Jayke's shirt, sobbing pitifully. She felt so... so weak. She had never been like this before she moved. Then again... a lot had happened since she moved. She sniffed, trying to wipe her eyes, but this, of course, brought more tears. "H-he touched me J-Jayke... he t-touched me in so m-many wr-wrong ways." She wrapped her arms around Jayke as tight as possible, sobbing while he ran his fingers through her hair. She didn't deserve to wear her purity ring, and she knew it. Even if she hadn't had actual sexual intercourse before, the way Jason had treated her and touched her took its place.

"Who Brooklyn? Brendon? Was it him? Trent and I were watching and we didn't see him do anything." Jayke said softly and Brooklyn shook her head hard.

"No, Jason! J-Jason... he beat me and..." before she could finish another wave of tears hit.

*bleh this one sucks I know*
George Bernard Shaw

23 Reviews

Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:15 am
Chupatoasta says...

Brooklyn dug her fingers into Jayke's shirt, sobbing pitifully. She felt so... so weak. She had never been like this before she moved. Then again... a lot had happened since she moved. She sniffed, trying to wipe her eyes, but this, of course, brought more tears. "H-he touched me J-Jayke... he t-touched me in so m-many wr-wrong ways." She wrapped her arms around Jayke as tight as possible, sobbing while he ran his fingers through her hair. She didn't deserve to wear her purity ring, and she knew it. Even if she hadn't had actual sexual intercourse before, the way Jason had treated her and touched her took its place.

"Who Brooklyn? Brendon? Was it him? Trent and I were watching and we didn't see him do anything." Jayke said softly and Brooklyn shook her head hard.

"No, Jason! J-Jason... he beat me and..." before she could finish another wave of tears hit.

*bleh this one sucks I know*
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:53 am
TNCowgirl says...

Anger boiled in Jayke. This other guy had molested her! He puleld her close. "I won't let anyone hurt you again, I swear." He said softly. "Your fine, and if he ever comes here I"ll beat the living shit out of him." She continued to cry for a little while before she ran dry of tears.

**This is no better**
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:58 am
Chupatoasta says...

Brooklyn let out a choke laugh and rubbed her eyes a little. "Sorry," she sighed softly, her blue eyes staring at her fingernails that were painted black with little, elaborate, white flowers over top. She felt Jayke laugh softly and smile.

"Don't worry about it. Are you okay now?" Brooklyn nodded softly as Jayke stood up, laying her on the bed and tucking the blanket around her body, leaving her warm and content. She smiled softly at him, getting on in return before Jayke started towards the door. A wind blew by outside and Brooklyn swallowed the lump in her throat, reaching out and grabbing the back of Jayke's shirt.

"J-Jayke," she said softly, swallowing again.

"Yeah what is it?" He took both her hands in his and she couldn't help but blush.

"W-will you sleep with me?" She noticed him tense and felt him shake his head.

"B-Brook I can't do that to you. I-I mean what about waiting till your married and all that stuff?" Brooklyn cocked an eyebrow as he rambled on and finally she cracked a smile, shaking her head.

"Not that way doofus." She laughed softly. "I mean like we used to. You know, when we were younger and you'd come into my room and lay next to me, or if I had a bad dream, I'd swing across to your window on that old tree in between us." She smiled up at him, her eyes dancing with his.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:49 am
TNCowgirl says...

Jayke smiled and nodded. "That I can do." He replied. She smiled her thanks. "But I'm not sleepign in jeans, let me go grab some shorts." He walked to his room and pulled on some gym shorts and a wife beater then walked back to her room and climbed in the bed. It felt right, even though they weren't doing anything. She snuggled close and was fast asleep before he knew it. He watched her sleep for a while his heart pounding against his chest. She looked so precious. So peaceful. He loved her so much he didn't think he'd ever be able to tell her. He rubbed her hair before he slowly driffted of to dream about her.

**Sorry, all I had**
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:00 am
Chupatoasta says...

"Shh Trent! You can't let them hear you!" A voice whispered rather loudly, Brooklyn groaned, snuggling closer to the large teddy bear she slept next to her. The familiar scent of the body spray Jayke usually wore drifted around her, causing her to smile. She took in a deep breath, her smile widening as she slowly breathed out, her hand running down the back of the teddy bear, over its shoulders, down is masculine back and finally stopping at its gym shorts before she laid her arm back across its smooth side.

Wait a second.

Brooklyn cocked an eye open, glancing up to see Jayke's sleeping face. She blushed, taking in another sniff before glancing over at the door to the bedroom, where Trent and Taylor stood with a video camera. Brooklyn pouted, trying to wiggle her way out of Jayke's comfortable death grip. "Aw, Brook no like?" Taylor teased, her video camera pointing out a pouting Brooklyn, who stuck her tongue out and fell back against the bed, her head resting on Jayke's chest again.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:21 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Jayke slowly started to wake up when he felt something pushing at his arms. He felt Brook snuggled back against his chest then laughing. He groaned and opened his eyes.

"Get out, the bears waking up." He heard Trent laugh quietly. He opened his eyes and glared.

"Get the hell out. I'm sleeping." He growled at Trent and Taylor before closing his eyes again.

"Right, don't wake the sleeping bear." Taylor laughed before he heard the door close and he started drifting back to sleep.

"Your still cranky when you wake up." He heard Brook laugh softly. He grunted and tightened his grip on her a little. He liked the feel of her in his arms, it felt so right.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:47 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Brooklyn laughed softly, gently moving Jayke's hair out of his face. "I think we need to get up," she smiled, resting her hand back on Jayke's side. "It's," she looked at the clock, "ten in the morning on a Sunday," she grinned, leaning towards Jayke and kissing him on the cheek. She laughed again when he opened his eyes and grinned cheekily, yet tiredly. "Come on doofus," Brooklyn rolled her eyes, sitting up with Jayke's arms still wrapped around her waist.

"I don't want to," Jayke groaned, resting his head on Brooklyn's lap. She chuckled and ran her hands through his hair.

"You're a dork," she grinned.

"I know," Jayke smiled up at her, Brooklyn staring into his eyes as she played with his hair.

Brooklyn smiled, not noticing Jayke as he rose up off her lap, getting closer to her lips. She smiled and rolled away, laughing while he fell against the sheets. She was completely oblivious to what was going to happen. "Come on, I can smell pancakes!" She smiled brightly, tugging his hand.

*if this isn't okay just tell me*
George Bernard Shaw

Noelle, you can lead a writer to their computer and give them coffee, but you can't make them write.
— CowLogic