z

Young Writers Society

Survivor (Started but Accepting)

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:36 pm
Junglelover says...

Jessica
I looked at Seth, then I looked at Melanie. I saw her spit out the monkey, "Hey! Don't waste food! Just because it's monkey, doesn't mean that it taste bad! All you guys need to cowgirl up! The jungle is no place for a sissy!"

Sorry it's so short!
Charlie Bucket: You can eat the grass?
Willy Wonka: Of course you can! Everything in this room is eatable, even *I'm* eatable! But that is called "cannibalism," my dear children, and is in fact frowned upon in most societies.

Reviews: 1
Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:25 pm
Fox says...

Seth

"Hey! Don't waste food! Just because it's monkey, doesn't mean that it taste bad! All you guys need to cowgirl up! The jungle is no place for a sissy!"

"Well excuse me! I'm not used to being a savage. It's not like I like being in here! You're perfectly right, this is no place for me. Trust me, I want to get out of here."

Marcie was about to open her mouth to say something, but I stopped her. "Okay, maybe we should start walking a little more." I said. Marcie glared at me, and I gave her a pleading look. I didn't want any more fighting, I just wanted to get out of this place in silence.

"Seth's right." Marcie said with a sigh. "I want to get out of this dump. We should get moving." She glared at me, but I just smiled back. I owed her one.
I am a fox, sly and quick.
I never give up
I never quit

I do what I can
I stand and fight

I strategize
I stand tall
throughout the night

I am a fox

Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:39 pm
Fox says...

C'mon guys! Don't let this die! This is one of the only 2 SB's that I made that made it far. :(
I never give up
I never quit

I do what I can
I stand and fight

I strategize
I stand tall
throughout the night

I am a fox

57 Reviews

Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:58 pm
Junglelover says...

Yeah, does anyone still want to keep going? whoever doesn't, we'll just have to have them die. :smt077

Jessica

"Seth's right." Marcie said with a sigh. "I want to get out of this dump. We should get moving." Marcie had her back towards, and was staring at Seth, He smiled back at her. I couldn't see the expression on Marcie's face, and I didn't want to know. I rolled my eyes and picked up a piece of meat, "Marcie, you better eat before we go. You haven't eaten anything, you're going to get sick if you don't." I said in my sweet kind voice. She turned around and glared at me, and put her hands on her hips, "Make me!" She said in somewhat of childish why.
I sighed, "Please, you don't want to get sick, do you?" I said trying to keep my cool. "The more strength you have, the faster we get out."
Willy Wonka: Of course you can! Everything in this room is eatable, even *I'm* eatable! But that is called "cannibalism," my dear children, and is in fact frowned upon in most societies.

Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:14 pm
Fox says...

Thank you. I didn't mean to sound whiny, but we just started to get into the good part. Whoever doesn't want to continue, please tell me!

Seth

"The more strength you have, the faster we get out." Jessica said. Marcie's face lightened for a second as she thought, and finally she grabbed the meat from her, who replied with a grin and a triumphant, "Thank you!" Marcie just glared at her, then looked at her meat skeptically, as though it might have been poisoned. The other four of us that had originally started traveling together watched with interest. Marcie took a bite, and we all waited to see what she would say.

"I guess it's not too bad." she said after swallowing the first bit. We all smiled. "I'm not going to make a habit of it, though." Jessica rolled her eyes, but with a smile on her face.

"Alright, let's get going." I said, grabbing some stuff. I pointed off into the distance and said, "Onward!"

"Um, Seth. We're going this way." Jessica said, looking at me like I was crazy.

"Oh," I said, turning around, "I knew that.

"Sure ya did." Marcie said with a chuckle.

Seriously! The jungle's getting to me!"

"Whatever you say." she replied teasingly.

"Just keep eating your meat." I said. We walked on, and I was surprised to see us all laughing with each other. "Ya know," I said after a while, "if we weren't hiding from a bunch of cannibals and surrounded by nothing but trees and wild animals, I might actually like it here." I said with a laugh.
I never give up
I never quit

I do what I can
I stand and fight

I strategize
I stand tall
throughout the night

I am a fox

57 Reviews

Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:11 am
Junglelover says...

Maybe you should pm the people that are in this.....Do you wish to, or shall I?

Jessica
"Ya know, if we weren't hiding from a bunch of cannibals and surrounded by nothing but trees and wild animals, I might actually like it here." Seth said with a laugh.
"If you didn't like it here, why didn't you just leave before?" I asked.
"Well.....um....I don't know."
"Okay then," We keep on walking, "How's your foot, Alista?"
"Um, pretty good, Melanie fixed it up pretty good!"
"I bet she did, well...." I stopped myself I didn't want to make her believe I didn't like her, But, I bet I could of done it better! I was walking ahead of everyone when Seth came trotting up to me.
"Hey, I think somethings wrong with Marcie!" I looked back, what could it be!? Her face was red and scrunched up, and she was cradling her side.
"Not that!"

*It's up to Mizzle of what happens to Marcie.*

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:33 pm
brittbritt12347 says...

heyy sorry i havent been posting guys, i havent been around a computer lately at all

Melanie

I walked out into the woods away from the group because i felt like i needed to be alone. "These people are great friends to me.." i thought to myself. As i walked farther in the woods I felt a little dizzy so i sat on the ground,the last thing i remembered was that i fell on the ground and everything else was a blur. I woke up and I was beside a tree laying against it and had something that was cold on my head,"whats going on?" i thought only to myself.
The truth will come out baby, and you'll be the only one lost in the dark >:)

There is no quiet. There is only Doc McStuffins.
— Ron Swanson