z

Young Writers Society

Major Arcana, the DT

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:36 am
Auxiira says...

Vidya isn't at the meeting yet, but the meeting has already started.

Also, so everyone knows now (because I'm sure to forget to tell everyone otherwise), I'm not going to be here from the October 20th to November 2nd. I have no idea if I'll have internet or not, so I'm just gonna say I'm not here. I'll try and get a post up almost as soon as I get back, just I can't guarantee it.
You read faster than Usaine Bolt sprints xD - Deanie 2014

I wanted all to sparkle and dance in a glorious jubilee. - Cathy, Wuthering Heights

157 Reviews

Reviews: 157
Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:11 pm
ERZA says...

What about Kratos and Junon...like they will find you..if possible help you and since you will be unwilling..we will go our own ways??
Always and Never are two words to always remember never to use.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:35 pm
Omni says...

I like that idea, actually. Maybe Vidya, battling something on the inside, doesn't know whether or not to trust our characters, but decides to follow one of us (your choice, we will separate after we find you) and learn more about that person.
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

157 Reviews

Reviews: 157
Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:53 pm
ERZA says...

I guess that will depend on her...nothing we cannot handle :-) I am gonna post my part till the coffee shop now..
Always and Never are two words to always remember never to use.

67 Reviews

Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:09 pm
Auxiira says...

Basically, she'll remember them, probably follow Junon (because she has a problem with being alone with a dude now), and have what we're going to call a blackout, which is when Lucifer (the Devil) completely takes over her mind. These times aren't necessarily noticable, and she'll come back when they get to the meeting place. Alrik is going to take care of it, and Alv has that sorted. ^^

Also, if you want any help with how Vi would react, then don't hesitate to PM me, or catch me on the chatbar!

I wanted all to sparkle and dance in a glorious jubilee. - Cathy, Wuthering Heights

67 Reviews

Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:35 pm
Auxiira says...

Rice, if Uriah doesn't like mental imbalance he's going to hate Vidya >.>

161 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 161
Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:44 pm
View Likes
Sassafras says...

True! :D He doesn't like a lot of people. But he's a protector at heart and won't let anything bad happen to ya'll. Actually, he'll end up feeling responsible for those most troubled like Jaime and Vidya. He wants to fix ya'll - not just because ya'll are making him sick with your instability either :P.

(Do I really say "ya'll" that much?)
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

67 Reviews

Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:46 pm
Auxiira says...

xD She'll be half healed after they get the Tower, but still a little wonky ^^ and she's going to have a lot of fun talking to devices >.>

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:59 pm
crossroads says...

Jaime wants to take care of them all too xD Actually he's been doing it all the time, going back to fix things over and over again, but he's the only one aware of that <.<

He really doesn't care if anyone's protecting him or not.. though I think he'll like the feeling when he figures the others kinda care about him and each other. Also, @niteowl, let's discuss Jaime/Selena thing in more details in the near future :3 Same goes for @Iggy and Jaime/Aurora c:

To let y'all know, he loves everyone in some way xD And he really cares about them all, collective included, and he hopes they will fix things between them.. he doesn't have faith that it will really be so, though.
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:09 pm
Iggy says...

I can't do much until someone saves Aurora x3
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

117 Reviews

Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:20 pm
crossroads says...

Semi-related, I have a laptop now, so I also have IM chat.. and will be more or less accessible there ;)

Iggy, I was thinking maybe she and Jaime could be able to communicate somehow, over dreams or whatever? I can imagine the Collective would want to lure him to their side, either to get him as ally, kill him or to capture him, since while he's alive they're all pretty much fighting meaningless battles if he can just turn the time back and change it xD So they would let or even make Aurora contact him somehow, maybe..?
- they/them -

933 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:40 pm
Iggy says...

I like that. I like that idea a lot and I kinda have an idea.. what if she turns into a BA and escapes? ;)
- Lewis Carroll

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:45 pm
KingLucifer says...

I kind of imagine Serena, Aurora, and Jamie could have a triad where the magic of it would allow Jamie to travel to any moment in time to change the outcome of any one situation. Even preventing the Collective from forming.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

117 Reviews

Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:51 pm
crossroads says...

BA?

I kind of liked the idea of her being rescued, but escaping works, since otherwise you wouldn't have much to post about, I guess ;) And I kind of really want to RP the scene she and Jaime meet again after so much time and everything the Fool put in her head about him leaving her alone x3

I was actually thinking about that, Dante ^^ Though, if the Collective never forms, many other things would never happen, and the outcome of everything would change..

Speaking of which, Jaime will sort of get crazy.. though not in the way Vidya is xD Like, his memories will get messed up and mixed, and I'm pretty sure there will exist a meaner side of him who'll appear as the outcome of all the times he's suppressing the urge to use his powers to much xP
None of it will happen for a while, though :3
- they/them -

933 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:58 pm
Iggy says...

Oh, Aria, I'm definitely playing this out. I'll keep Aurora captured for a while as she tries to think of ways to escape, while communicating with Jaime. How, you ask?

.. You'll seeeee. ;)

I HAVE INSPIRATION NOW OMG EXPECT A POST ASAP.

Also - BA = Badass xD
- Lewis Carroll

"It's not nice to roast people when they're out of comebacks."
— Tuckster