z

Young Writers Society

Divine Calling DT

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:02 pm
crossroads says...

There's difference between what you see as Godmoding and what we see as it, that much is obvious.. But see, things work here the way Alvarin described it, and it doesn't make anyone unhappy - every writer always holds the right to speak out if he/she feels like their character is used the wrong way.

However, alright, if you have a problem with your character being used in our posts at all, so be it - though I think it will make your character seem separated from all of us, no more than an observer who happens to be in the same place with the rest of us. And we're supposed to be a group, so it's pretty logical that the characters interact and all.
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:09 pm
View Likes
DarknecrosisX says...

Okay, okay people, let's not get into an argument. Can we just continue with the storybook and forget this whole thing about godmodding, I'm just trying to make the storybook interesting for everyone.
Laments of passion
Obstructed by fear.
Under guises of jovial chatter;
Incredulous hopes
Steadily feasting away-
Eating away at my heart.

21 Reviews

Reviews: 21
Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:15 pm
Zyphlid says...

If done correctly, I am quite sure he could not seem separated from the rest of you all. But who knows. Obviously things work different around here.

And fine. I will continue my methods and appreciate my character not given actions/emotions throughout the SB. It is what I am familiar with and what keeps me from arguing any further about these alien (and, in my opinion, incorrect) ways.
“I write to give myself strength. I write to be the characters that I am not. I write to explore all the things I’m afraid of. ”―Joss Whedon

“If there’s a book that you want to read, but it hasn’t been written yet, then you must write it.”―Toni Morrison

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:31 pm
View Likes
WartyFingleBlaster says...

Spoiler! :
Last edited by WartyFingleBlaster on Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The best part of writing is that you don't have to get it right the first time, unlike, say, a brain surgeon.

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:34 pm
TyrantOfWar says...

I am tired of the notifications that are from this trivial subject.
I want to see you choke on your lies,
Swallow up your greed,
Suffer all alone in your misery.

My Life Story:
Lies Greed Misery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Dq9q6afIP8

67 Reviews

Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:36 pm
DarknecrosisX says...

Agreed, so let's just write- like I had intended.
Laments of passion
Obstructed by fear.
Incredulous hopes
Steadily feasting away-
Eating away at my heart.

21 Reviews

Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:43 pm
Zyphlid says...

Trivial is hardly an appropriate word, but I guess it would make sense for you all to see it that way.

Anyway, I suppose I should drop out seeing I have already pissed everyone off and we are all obviously not on the same page on the subject of godmodding.

It will only came back to hurt me and the rest of you if I continue this SB.
“I write to give myself strength. I write to be the characters that I am not. I write to explore all the things I’m afraid of. ”―Joss Whedon

“If there’s a book that you want to read, but it hasn’t been written yet, then you must write it.”―Toni Morrison

10 Reviews

Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:48 pm

Oh god please finish this one. I don't want to see, yet another storybook be destroyed by a disagreement... One community may think God-Modding is different to how another community see it but that's no reason to just drop everything. If we stick it out, despite our differences, then I'm sure we can make a damn good piece of work. It's brilliant so far, a few flaws here and there sure, but still and awesome piece of work.
Last edited by WartyFingleBlaster on Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The best part of writing is that you don't have to get it right the first time, unlike, say, a brain surgeon.

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:49 pm
View Likes
TyrantOfWar says...

Well...I for one was touched by that moving speech.
I want to see you choke on your lies,
Swallow up your greed,
Suffer all alone in your misery.

My Life Story:
Lies Greed Misery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Dq9q6afIP8

67 Reviews

Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:49 pm
DarknecrosisX says...

It's your choice, if you feel it's appropriate, we'll continue without you. But as I said, you make the final decision. But it would be a shame to see you leave over something this minute in all honesty.
Laments of passion
Obstructed by fear.
Incredulous hopes
Steadily feasting away-
Eating away at my heart.

10 Reviews

Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:54 pm

What did I say at the start of this. "I'd like to see a storybook end for once" or something along those lines. Who would have known THAT would be a tall order. We're going to have to navigate our way around this aren't we. (unless she comes back of course)

21 Reviews

Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:59 pm
Zyphlid says...

I had to cool down for a minute before I typed something I would end up regretting.

I'll will stay, but I expect that things will continue to have this sour vibe due to the argument. So I don't see much connecting as I did before when it comes to me and the rest of you all.

67 Reviews

Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:02 pm
View Likes
DarknecrosisX says...

Glad to hear you're staying. Our personal feelings shouldn't get in the way of our writing; that's be wrong, in all of our eyes. I'll be posting the next part either tonight or tomorrow.
Laments of passion
Obstructed by fear.
Incredulous hopes
Steadily feasting away-
Eating away at my heart.

10 Reviews

Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:04 pm

*sigh of relief* I'm glad you're staying... I'm not sure about everyone else but I'd like to see this storybook continue. So without further interuption, and hopefully no clashes, DNX feel free to continue with the story. :D

67 Reviews

Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:06 pm
DarknecrosisX says...

Thanks for your permission Taylor...
Laments of passion
Obstructed by fear.
Incredulous hopes
Steadily feasting away-
Eating away at my heart.

a little humanity makes all the difference