z

Young Writers Society

Father, Forgive Us {DT}

161 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 161
Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:42 pm
Sassafras says...

Storms can come unexpectantly at the demon's will, but generally regular weather.
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

275 Reviews

Reviews: 275
Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:02 pm
elysian says...

okay. i will post the pretty much intro to my character later tonight. it will be right after Aria's post:) this is an awesome book by the way. amazing idea:)
elysian: (adj.) beautiful or creative; divinely inspired; peaceful and perfect.

formally lylas.

289 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 289
Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:17 pm
View Likes
Caesar says...

Aria, dat post. Dat post.
vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:52 pm
crossroads says...

*only grins and stays silent*
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:01 pm
KingLucifer says...

Genesis spell shouldn't have changed the world all that much, granted there will be demons coming out of where the portals are open. Cause demons can generally come and go between Hell and Earth as they please, Genesis magic alone can't summon Lucifer tho, she has to make special summoning preperations in order to summon him to Earth. And if she does, then I call checkmate on the good guys, and Mark.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

289 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:34 pm
Caesar says...

:twisted:

275 Reviews

Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:31 pm
elysian says...

sorry, writing the rest now guys

formally lylas.

275 Reviews

Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:26 am
elysian says...

okay. done. if there is anything wrong with what I posted PLEASE tell me:)

formally lylas.

50 Reviews

Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:51 pm
KingLucifer says...

@Aria Nemier was sleeping at the foot of Violeta's bed, she wouldn't have ignored the situation, and would have said something, or got ready to play her flute.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

289 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:54 pm
Caesar says...

She could have left in the meanwhile. Be flexible :P an encounter with Angel in that state of mind would have spelled Nemier's violent death.

50 Reviews

Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:02 pm
KingLucifer says...

Louis does she really seem that fragile to you?

289 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:11 pm
Caesar says...

If by fragile you mean weak, then yes. Most things fall before an angry Angel. He wasn't very... stable then, either. I'm pretty sure Aria can elaborate.

Furthermore on a more pressing and immediate side, it would involve a serious re-writing and re-considering of Aria's post. On the other hand, in your next post as Nemier, if you add, retrospectively, that Nemier left, no harm done.

For the record, to avoid this from happening again, I recommend we speak with the others that might be involved an such.

~Ita

117 Reviews

Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:26 pm
crossroads says...

LH, Nemier doesn't have to leave.
She was in Violeta's room, and Violeta would notice her when she'd wake up. However, Violeta cares for her as her friend, and wouldn't let her risk going out and getting hurt. She would tell her to stay inside, and hide as Angel comes in, because there was no way of knowing if he'll behave better in the morning.

I'm more than ok with you writing a retrospective post about that - you can make them talk about should Violeta go and forgive him after he says he'll leave, and you can write whatever you want to happen now. Angel is relatively nice, and Violeta is safe enough, and if Nemier comes to confront him now, she won't end up dead.

And after all, by the time Nemier arrived, Mark was already there too - would she turn against both just like that?
- they/them -

50 Reviews

Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:32 pm
KingLucifer says...

Nemier doesn't know of the incident between Mark and Mias, so she wouldn't fight Mark, let alone actually be able to beat him, not until she reaches the full extent of what she can do. As for Mark, Ita said he'll leave her alone for now, and by time he does finally come for her, she'll have a remote chance at actually beating him.

117 Reviews

Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:36 pm
crossroads says...

Sure, all that stands.. But if Nemier stormed in and attacked Angel in any way, you think Mark would just stand and watch?
- they/them -

That, sir, is the most frightening battlefield in the world: the blank page.
— Larry McMurtry, Comanche Moon