z

Young Writers Society

365 Days as a Monster Hunter DT

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:03 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Rydia YEAH HER PROFILE REALLY DIDN'T GIVE OFF THAT VIBE

Gotcha. Hmm, I'm a sucker for names, so I'll prolly give some to 'em if that doesn't bother anyone. I can always edit them out if it does - something I'll prolly have to repeat later, which I will!
...Oooh, nonono what if I just go Japanese-style and refer to them by title instead? (the reference being, in case you didn't know: a job title, in Japan, is almost if not as important as the actual person's name)
Could be a cultural thing for Monster Hunters to refer to each other by title unless they know each other really well, and Uva wouldn't necessarily know them - so to him, they don't have clear names either. I feel like that could be fun, too!

Thanks! Got a first scene done, and I think I have a good idea for the general direction of. And hey, now I may have a better idea on how to handle our two NPCs, so that's fun!
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?
And why did I spend my life savings on sunglasses for a whale?
I shall find the answers... to these questions."

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:47 am
Rydia says...

Who would like to post next? I'm happy to post for my other character if that helps/ gives anyone an entrance?
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

40 Reviews

Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:02 am
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Rydia sorry I'm late! I've been in the hospital for the last two weeks, but I'm back to business, now. I still want to post next, and my post was still halfway done, so I'll just casually resume.
"Is there a limit to how much living I can live with my life? How will I know if I've gone too far?

40 Reviews

Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:08 pm
View Likes
TinkerTwaggy says...

I am double-posting here to announce that I haz posted at last!

@Rydia How was my portrayal of both your characters and the NPCs, m'dear? I tried to make them look like an already established team super used to jobs, while still being, y'know, young people that just want to have fun.

I already have an entire plan thingy for the monster I want us to fight, but since this is an SB, I wanna make sure we're all going in the same direction. So! What d'you wanna do next, Rydia? Personally, I'd be very interested to have us fight the monster in sewer-like area away from the party, but if you have anything in mind, do tell!

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:08 pm
Rydia says...

It's great @Tortwag and I can't wait to write Isla's post in repsonse! I'm happy for them to tail a monster out of the party and into the sewers, it's definitely a more battle-worthy location ;)
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

40 Reviews

Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:44 pm
TinkerTwaggy says...

@Rydia Good to know! Enjoy yourself with Isla, then :3
Haha, that and it'll be a lot less dangerous for civilians XD

Cheat your landlord if you can and must, but do not try to shortchange the Muse. It cannot be done. You can’t fake quality any more than you can fake a good meal.
— William S. Burroughs