Young Writers Society

East of the Sun, West of the Moon DT

161 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 161
Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:07 pm
View Likes
Sassafras says...

Profile in! Malinda and I are ready to play.
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

95 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 95
Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:20 am
View Likes
Clarity says...

Eh, I already got 2 SBs going on. And a unicorn? Not really me. XD
"Be courageous and try to write in a way that scares you a little."

she/they

Home is where the books are kept.

136 Reviews

Reviews: 136
Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:13 am
View Likes
Leahweird says...

Hey all! I've heard fro Shadowlight, and she's supertired tonight, so she won't be on, but she's going to get an update out tomorrow.

Meanwhile @Iggy I have plotting to share regarding the winter queen, if that's of interest.

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:25 am
View Likes
Shadowlight says...

I lied.... xD

Okay so I have a proposition. @Leahweird @StellaThomas and @Liv

I would LOVE if you three could possibly work in a bit of a love triangle between Kei, Greta and Elsie. Unless you'd rather not- I just think the drama would be delightful. (And not pin anyone down into cannon pairings yet)

@Iggy Please be in contact with Leah, as she and I discussed some delightful plotting involving the Troll Queen and the Winter queen!
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut

136 Reviews

Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:28 am
View Likes
Leahweird says...

I'm down for whatever causes drama, so it's up to Liv and Stella.

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:07 am
ScarlettFire says...

Shads <3

@AriaAdams Probably dark and most likely brown or a dark blue-grey-ish colour. I'm not 100% set on it yet.
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1125
Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:12 am
View Likes
StellaThomas says...

Hmm, okay, well if the others can work up some chemistry between Kei and Elsie then that's fine by me, but Greta is going to stick to being hopelessly in love with Kei! It might be fun as an option for splitting the sisters up somewhere along the line... Of course I was sort of thinking it might be more like Ice!Kei (also known in my head as Dark!Kei and Chaos!Kei and, because I have been watching too much Teen Wolf, the nogitsune) decides to cause strife between the sisters by, I don't know, rejecting Greta out of hand and going after Elsie... but obviously these are just my thoughts :) What do you guys think?
"Stella. You were in my dream the other night. And everyone called you Princess." -Lauren2010

136 Reviews

Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:20 am
View Likes
Leahweird says...

I have seen enough of Teenwolf to assume we're on the same page as far as Kei goes. >:3 He might do something like that while deeply regretting it later. Even if Elsie isn't also interested in him.

161 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 161
Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:24 am
View Likes
Sassafras says...

What Teenwolf what?

That sounds like a good idea, Stella. Not that it affects my character in any way, but drama is fun to read.
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:25 am
View Likes
crossroads says...

I don't know about your affairs, but there should be a point when he must pick between the sisters, or like choose which one is his true love or face some terrible fath.. or some in which one sister sacrifices something for him and the other one...

I asked about the eyes because I had this idea about them all sharing eye colour (like, some sort of "they can't not be brothers even if they hate each other" deal) but it doesn't really matter xD West's will probably be grey, except if they end up blue/green-ish xD
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

212 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:27 am
ScarlettFire says...

@AriaAdams grey works. I was planning on leaning more towards blue-grey anyways. They are winds, after all. XD

Also, drama is fun. *nods*

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:50 am
View Likes
Liv says...

@Shadowlight what about the snow bear thing?
Plus, I don't think Elsie could ever betray Greta- after their mom died she kind of started depending on her xD But I'm open to some ideas and more plotting and such xD

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:23 am
View Likes
Shadowlight says...

My Lovelies,

I unfortunately can't stat the sb this weekend- I have to work because here in New England it's maple weekend. (When the sugar maples are celebrated) and as I work in a Maple Syrup shop I am working. I will try to keep up with the DT as much as possible if I can stay awake when I get home. Lol

BUT if there are any pressing questions PLEASE PM me (I will get those) OR PLEASE defer to @Leahwierd (As she can get into contact with me using other means.)

Otherwise everyone get those Profiles up and we shall start as SOON as I can get ten minutes to write something! :P
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1125
Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:34 am
View Likes
StellaThomas says...

@Liv, maybe she gets persuaded or manipulated by one of the queens that Greta isn't worth all the trouble? Again I don't know why the queens are getting involved in the affairs of two human girls... Maybe one of them wants one of the girls to, for instance, carry poison into one of the other realms for another queen, or like, there's an Oz-broom deal ("bring me home the unicorn and I'll tell you where to find something to save your friend"). Pitting the sisters against each other could be beneficial for the seasons in that way - maybe they're both under the thumb of separate queens making separate promises to help them?

As always I'm just throwing ideas around but what do we think? Maybe the Summer Queen persuades Elsie that Greta is being super selfish and that Kei loves Elsie more - she just hasn't been allowed to feel it for years. And Summer promises to help Elsie find him all by herself - in return for something, I don't know what. Meanwhile, say, with the help of one of the winds, Greta jumps forward to Winter and goes to save Kei, who then rejects her/tells her he never loved her/makes her feel like crap. And she retreats to Autumn/Spring, confused and alone and not knowing how she feels... And Elsie meets her there and then they either fight some more or make up?

Sorry, I really really love plotting!
"Stella. You were in my dream the other night. And everyone called you Princess." -Lauren2010

212 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:58 am
ScarlettFire says...

Stella, I love you. <3

South is totally up for being a manipulative meanieface.

I know where the wall goes.
— Creed, the Office