z

Young Writers Society

The 13th Hunger Games---DT

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:29 am
View Likes
CeruleanBlaze says...

Thats a good idea Jaden. :) Its because it seems that we are weaving two different stories together and it'll be nice for once to have the whole gang writing together.

Just give us some time for Alen to catch up with Luce and Edur and we'll somehow round them all up.

If everyone agrees of course.

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:51 am
View Likes
Jaden G. says...

Ok so if it helps anyone who has been gone for a while, here are the lateste highlights: Des, Ryder, and Reed found Fiske and are resting by the river, Luce and Edur are still in the forest and found a hurt Malaya. Alen is somewhere alone in the forest, emotionally spent. Everybody else has what they've gotten from the cornucopia and are throughout the arena.
"Oh please don't tell me you're archaeologists."

"Do you have a problem with archaeologists?"

"I'm a time traveler. I laugh at archaeologists."

~Doctor Who

19 Reviews

Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:59 pm
View Likes
Jaden G. says...

Sorry for double posting. Stars: is the parachute from your mentor or from mine?

~Doctor Who

37 Reviews

Reviews: 37
Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:51 pm
View Likes
ShootingStars says...

It doesn't matter. It's whatever you want. Maybe it could be another bottle, so the mentor is telling us to fill it because he knows what's coming in the morning. It's almost like a message that we need more water.
---Shooting Stars
When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are. Anything your heart desires will come to you. -Jiminy Cricket

Don't be afraid to jump, to leap, to fly too far and don't be scared to touch the stars!

19 Reviews

Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:54 am
View Likes
Jaden G. says...

So the faces of the dead are going to light up the sky? **shivers** This is going to be creepy.

~Doctor Who

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:29 pm
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

Exuse me ShootingStar, I would like to make an announcement to your SB members if you don't mind. I will remove this post if needed.

Hello one and all to this SB's The Hunger Games. I would like to announce to you that the 65th Hunger Games is here. Want more Hunger Games? No problem feel free to join the SB if you feel like, the DT for it is up currently. Please post with a character or saying you would like to reserve a character spot in said DT if you are up. The cut off line is six people we already have four, were looking for two more. So if your feeling up for more than come join us.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

12 Reviews

Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:45 pm
View Likes
CeruleanBlaze says...

Okay so Star, what were you aiming for with the whole ominous 'suddenly got hotter' thing? Is it suppose to be another challenge?

Also, though I love Toby's ideas, could I just change one thing about it? During the meet up of everyone, how about only Edur escapes, but Luce doesn't. It seems a lot easier that way.

So my point is, anyone want to kill Luce?

37 Reviews

Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:12 pm
View Likes
ShootingStars says...

I'm posting about it on the SB now.
---Shooting Stars
When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are. Anything your heart desires will come to you. -Jiminy Cricket

Don't be afraid to jump, to leap, to fly too far and don't be scared to touch the stars!

19 Reviews

Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:49 pm
View Likes
Jaden G. says...

Blaze: I don't think anyone wants to kill Luce. She's so sweet. What if it was by accident like one of those mutant wolves was also in the fight; someone shot but it moved and the arrow hit Luce on accident?

Dragonette: Could I post one for Nya or Bronze to keep the Career tributes alive?

~Doctor Who

12 Reviews

Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:30 pm
View Likes
CeruleanBlaze says...

@Jaden

I don't think anyone wants to kill anyone at all, but still, thats a good idea, I think I'll go with that. :) Thanks

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:44 am
View Likes
Sunshine says...

I'm kinda lost about what the mentors are doing- bring me up to speed before I post, anyone?
I have loved the words and I have hated them. I only hope I have made them right.

---The Book Thief---

Hi, I'm Sunshine! It's lovely to meet you!

289 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 289
Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:29 am
View Likes
Caesar says...

Hello, anyone? Are there any spots left for a lazy late-arrival gamemaker? :D
vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur

19 Reviews

Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:53 am
View Likes
Jaden G. says...

Italian: You might have to PM ShootingStars. She's the one to ask to join.

Sunshine: The mentors are watching. Veronica (12 mentor) has proposed a plan to stop the games before anyone else dies, Ilija (10 mentor) has said it's a dumb idea and won't do it for fear of speeding up deaths and Kurr... I think he's undecided still. Also Dragonette hasn't been able to post for Bronze so we don't know how he's doing with the whole heat thing and mutant wolves or how his mentor will respond... *hinthint* :wink:

Okay... so Luce and Edur have found Alen? Or they don't know it's Alen? And Ryder has run off after the tree fell... Oh! We're getting closer to meeting! This is gonna be SWEET!

~Doctor Who

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:14 pm
View Likes
Dragonette says...

Jaden~ sure you can write a post with them in it if you want, but please try to keep true to character :)
Also again sorry guys (I know you're probably tired of hearing me say that) but I am! I've been SUuuPPER busy with work lately, and actually I'm late for it now... I will try later in the week though!
I'm a JESUS FREAK! (but you can call me a 'Jeek' if you want :D

Why is a raven like a writing desk?

You aren't an official writer unless you're at least slightly mad.

37 Reviews

Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:17 pm
View Likes
ShootingStars says...

Italian, I will let you be a Gamemaker because you don't need to post a profile or get caught up as much as a tribute might. Just remember that I still am the Head Gamemaker, so any ideas you have will still be put in, but asked in the form of a question. That way it seems like Recenio, the Head Gamemaker, already had it mapped out and you were asking for the go-ahead. Or, you can PM me with your ideas and I can respond that way. The PM will probably work best. Sorry, I don't know what I was saying... :?

Sunshine, like Jaden said, Veronica (HungerGameslover's character) is forming a plan to get into the Gamemaker's room. HungerGameslover said that her plan in the end will not work out, and Veronica will get killed. I don't know, that's what she told me. But most other mentors are on the fence about it.

BTW the drought will last until the evening of DAY 2 and then will be replaced with a big thunderstorm.
---Shooting Stars

I have to ask. Does every question or statement regarding the quote generator end up in the quote generator?
— WeepingWisteria