1417 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1417
Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:05 am
Noelle says...

Early results (mostly because I'll forget if I don't do this):

Yes - 5
No - 0

@Skyguy you can add in whatever you want. Just make sure you can explain what you want to do to the rest of the group.

Spoiler! :
Wow, I felt like a teacher saying that. "Make sure to support your answer now!" XD I thought I got away from the whole teacher thing when I switched majors.

Having the Roman gods would be pretty cool. I'll have to add that to my list of things to think about. Oh, I just got a brilliant idea. And I'm not sharing...yet. You'll all have to wait.
Noelle is the name, reviewing and writing cliffhangers is the game.

Writer of fantasy, action/adventure, and magic. Huzzah!

"I'm writing a book. I've got the page numbers done." -- Steven Wright

YWS is life

Reviews: 4
Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:33 am
danickname says...

Yes, but I think everyone should be given time to post an "ending" for their character/s. So that in the sequel every character has a renewed sense of purpose.

Reviews: 0
Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:43 am
Skyguy says...

The roman gods are the split personality of the greek gods, and much more dangerous. The gods of an empire. If anyone wants in on the roman demigods, let me know. Ill get the info and stuff you need. Maps amd stuff.
I will never give up... I will never give up! As long as I'm still breathing in this world... as long as I'm still standing in this world I will never give up!

1417 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:02 am
Noelle says...

danickname wrote:Yes, but I think everyone should be given time to post an "ending" for their character/s. So that in the sequel every character has a renewed sense of purpose.

Thanks for bringing that up. I forgot to add that into my post. We will have time to make closure posts.

Yes - 6
No - 0

YWS is life

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:10 am
KingLucifer says...

Noelle wrote:
danickname wrote:Yes, but I think everyone should be given time to post an "ending" for their character/s. So that in the sequel every character has a renewed sense of purpose.

Thanks for bringing that up. I forgot to add that into my post. We will have time to make closure posts.

Yes - 6
No - 0

It's kind of why bother? This isn't going to get a sequel, there won't be Gemini, no Juggernauts, it would be pointless to make ending posts to something that's not going to get a sequel.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

184 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 184
Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:52 pm
veeren says...

I thought we were voting yes to create a sequel.
Without the juggernauts.
"Love is the name for our pursuit of wholeness, for our desire to be complete."
-Plato's Symposium

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:04 pm
View Likes
Iggy says...

Why don't we just start over? Forget the Juggernauts ever existed.
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

383 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 383
Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:36 am
Omni says...

That would be 'no' then haha.

I vote that we either keep the Juggernauts or start a new Storybook completely and not a sequel.
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

50 Reviews

Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:43 am
KingLucifer says...

Aquestioning wrote:That would be 'no' then haha.

I vote that we either keep the Juggernauts or start a new Storybook completely and not a sequel.

Yes for brand new storybook without the Juggernauts, no for keep the Juggernauts and create a sequel. My vote: Yes.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

413 Reviews

Reviews: 413
Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:38 am
Cailey says...

With the brand new storybook we could create new characters if we wanted, right? In that case, why not?

Yes.
A non-writing writer is a monster courting insanity. -Kafka

Look: A Link! https://caijobetweenthepages.wordpress.com/

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:10 pm
View Likes
Sunshine says...

My vote is keep a plot. If there isn't one, theses things die. I don't think Roman Gods would be a sequel; it would be a different Camp entirely. (See my own Camp Demi-God) It got too confusing and crowded, even more so than normal. Interperet that as you will.
I have loved the words and I have hated them. I only hope I have made them right.

---The Book Thief---

Hi, I'm Sunshine! It's lovely to meet you!

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:18 pm
View Likes
Dragonette says...

*burst through the doors with a loud "boom"* *smoke clears* I'M AALLIIIIIIVVVVVVEEEEE.

So. Hi guys. I'm back. I'm sooooooo sorrrrrryyyy that I've been gone for so long. My. Summer. Was. Mad. And not a good mad :/
There was really nothing I could do about it. You know I am in love with this SB and would be here if I could.
But I'm back now! Kinda... we're getting kicked out of our house and being moved across the country... but beside that!
I'm going to read and catch up on what all of you lovely people have been plotting before I do much else. And then, like I said, moving, so not sure how much I'll be able to do, but I promise I'll be around this time!

Spoiler! :
I've missed you guys!!! *group hug/squeeze*
I'm a JESUS FREAK! (but you can call me a 'Jeek' if you want :D

Why is a raven like a writing desk?

You aren't an official writer unless you're at least slightly mad.

50 Reviews

Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:22 pm
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

@Dragonette *Scorpion Voice* Get over here! *Tackles into a bear hug.* One of the few people I actually missed.

Reviews: 0
Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:36 am
Skyguy says...

The roman demi gods already have there own camp. Camp jupiter in san francisco. Thats why greek demigods were told to stay way from mt tam, titans palace and what not. Its really because every time roman or greek demigods have met, there has always been bloodshed. The civil war, when roman demigods attacked camp half blood and nearly destroyed it. Read the new heroes of olympus series!

1417 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:56 am
View Likes
Noelle says...

So it looks like everyone wants to start a brand new SB without the Juggernauts. I'll start working on that as soon as I can. But it might not start up for a little while. My college loves to keep us busy in the days we're here before classes start. So if you all could wait five days, I should have the new SB up.

YWS is life

You got rid of them. Yes, that's just like you. Getting rid of everything unpleasant instead of learning to put up with it.
— Aldous Huxley, Brave New World